The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Night on the Town I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Night on the Town I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Night on the Town I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Night on the Town I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Night on the Town I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Night on the Town I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Night on the Town I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Night on the Town I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Night on the Town I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Night on the Town I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Night on the Town I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Night on the Town I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Night on the Town I_vote_lcapNight on the Town I_voting_barNight on the Town I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Night on the Town I_vote_lcapNight on the Town I_voting_barNight on the Town I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
ghost
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Night on the Town

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night on the Town Empty Night on the Town

Post by Fireball March 9th 2010, 10:28 pm

Fire ball stands on the top of a 6 story building on the corner of a large park. He was having a hard time seeing, so he lit a few barrels on the ground below him and let his finger turn into, pretty much, a fire ball. He held it high over his head, sort of a signal to any hero dumb enough to try anything at all..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-suck on THAT
Fireball
Fireball

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Job : having a girlfriend
Humor : f-u-n-n-y?
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Night on the Town Empty Re: Night on the Town

Post by VivaLaCult March 9th 2010, 10:35 pm

Obsidior was on a normal patrol, flying through the city on a surfboard made of green energy, when his eyes gleamed at the light from the giant fireball. Well, well, what do we have here. he thought to himself as he moved towards the source of the light. When Obsidior was close enough to see the man he stopped. "What do you think you are doing?" he asked with his hands on his hips.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Night on the Town Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireball March 9th 2010, 10:40 pm

Fireball chuckled, and let his finger return to normal."j-Just try to see, sir!" He said sarcasticly, leaning backwards and shielding his face with his hands..."D-Did I do something wrong?" He asked in yet another sarcastic voice..

-suck on THAT
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker March 10th 2010, 11:00 am

Suddenly, the door that grants people rooftop access flew open in a very crude manner, until the hinges couldn't fold open any further, at which the door would've bounched back, had it not been stopped by something. That particular something turned out to be the hand of a quite pretty woman, black hair, black eyeliner, black coat, black shoes with high heels, full red lips. With her other hand she held a lighter, with which she lit the sigarette that hung from her pretty, red lips.

As she noticed two men having a nice chat on a rooftop, she raised an eyebrow, indicating a somewhat irritated form of confusion and surprise. Meanwhile, she closed the door in a dancy combination of footwork and armwork. At the same time, her remaining hand slit the lighter into the pocket of her coat. She walked up to the two, but stopped at a distance of exactly 9'5". She took a drag from her sigaret, inhaled and blew out the smoke, which dispersed quickly into the air. A thin line of smoke emerged from the tip of the sigaret, crawling it way up into the air like a snake with anti-gravity abilities (you'd be surprised about the number of snakes with anti-gravity abilities) and she spoke in order to greet the two men on the rooftop: "Evening..."
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireball March 10th 2010, 5:20 pm

Fireball didn't take his his eyes off of the hero."Evenin'.." He said in a rather southern accent. He sniffed the air, and his lip curled into disgust.

He turned around, and smirked.."That stuff'll kill ya.." He said rather plainly, unimpressed by her appearance. He turned back around to face the hero, but quickly turned around again.."What do you want?" He asked rudely..

-suck on THAT
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker March 11th 2010, 4:48 am

The woman observed Fireball and Obsidior. They seemed hostile towards each other, but that could be because of Fireball's hostile attitude towards the woman. "I'd like to have a 1963 Scotch whiskey, no ice," she said with rather sarcastic expression on her face,"but if it pleases you, you may put one of those tiny chinese umbrellas in the glass." She took another drag from her sigaret and tipped the ash cone off her cancerstick. Smoke circles floated through the air as the woman exhaled the smoke.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireball March 11th 2010, 6:09 pm

Fireball chuckled, and looked down at his feet. "Your lucky I wouldn't dare hit a woman.." he says, rembering something and climbed down the edge of the buidling. He ran into n alley, and changed to his civvilian clothes.

FIreball skated down the street, smiling and giving high fives to everyone he sees.

-suck on THAT
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 11th 2010, 9:24 pm

Obsidior placed fingers on his forehead. "I don't have time for this running around, MY TIME IS VALUABLE YA KNOW". Obsidior shouted as he flew slowly behind Fireball.

Night on the Town Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker March 12th 2010, 7:40 pm

"Twat..." The woman said, as she took another puff of the sigaret and blew out the smoke. She walked to the edge of the building and yelled as a hairlock fell in front of her face: "Thank thee, oh, most gracious knight! Fucking superhero!" As she pronounced 'superhero', her eyelids closed a bit in order to achieve a furious expression.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireball March 21st 2010, 9:22 pm

I glance over my hsoulder at the hero...[i]Pfft..[i] I think to myself, rasing a large wall of fire behind me in front of the hero.

Behind the cover of the flames, I skate in an alley and change to my costume. I walk out of the alley, and shoot fireballs at the hero.

-suck on THAT
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 21st 2010, 10:33 pm

Obsidior formed a shield of green energy around him to protect him from the blast, then grinned. "Try a little harder this time." he said as he placed his hands together and shot them out sending a wave of energy at Fireball.

Night on the Town Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireball March 21st 2010, 10:36 pm

Fireball jumped out of the way at the last second and chuckled.."So, are you one of the weak ones that won't kill me?" He asked, turning his finger into a ball of fire and spining it in circles.

After a minute, he returned his finger to normal, and created a giant ball of flames using every ounce of energy left in his body, and flung it at the hero.

-suck on THAT
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 21st 2010, 10:53 pm

Obsidior melted in the fire, and then disappeared, reappearing behind Fireball. "Hell no, I will rip your head off." he said with a smirk as he swung a fist coated in green energy at his back.

Night on the Town Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireball March 21st 2010, 10:55 pm

The fist hit Fireball, slinging him down the road. He stood slowly, and laughed."Do it, then!" He said, his hands and feet turning to fire..

-suck on THAT
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 21st 2010, 11:00 pm

"I thought you would never ask" he said with a chuckle as he flew at Fireball, his fist cocked back for another punch.

Night on the Town Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top