The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
mummy maddness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
mummy maddness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
mummy maddness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
mummy maddness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
mummy maddness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
mummy maddness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
mummy maddness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
mummy maddness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
mummy maddness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
mummy maddness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
mummy maddness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
mummy maddness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

mummy maddness

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: mummy maddness

Post by Jeannie Rose September 29th 2021, 11:01 pm

no need to be so mean about it

Jeannie starts crying then the camel acting like a dog rubbing up against her then tugs at her shirt getting her to move.

yeah good point Carl, being dead is no fun, so to the tomb, we go!  

huh, Jeannie wasn't sure if she could turn into a zombie or not since she doesn't get sick, and if she remembered resident evil right that was kinda how zombies worked viruses, or something like that.

with carl the camel in tow she follows Dana to the tomb.

reaching an opening she tries to get carl to go in not wanting to leave her new furry friend behind and with the zombies. but the large animal seemed stuck after some pushing they fall through the tunnel.

all abord and away we go!

Jeannie grabs dana as they fall dragging her along to they end up on top of carl riding him as they slide into the tomb.  

Jeannie cheers as they go like it was riding a roller coaster.  they ended up landing somewhere in the pyramid Jeannie giggles amused.

yay that was fun! lets do that again!

carl the camel snorts

well we didn't have time to look for an easier way down of a bigger door, lucky you fit buddy, idea hate to see you become a camel zombie

she pets him on the head then turns to dana

you ok foxy? the first step was a dossy, guesses stairs hadn't been invented when they built the place.

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks October 10th 2021, 1:33 pm

When Jeannie started crying, Dana wasn't sure how to feel. Lot of conflicting emotions all at once -- pity for the weird girl, shame in upsetting her bad enough, guilt for the people she was leaving outside, frustration that this was wasting time. When overwhelmed by such mixed feelings, the fox's aggression often won out.

Storming off into the pyramid's entrance, she hadn't paid attention to Jeannie nor Carl. She likewise hadn't realized they both caught up, and that this altered human was also bringing in Bakari's camel with them. She was already in stealth mode; crouched, pistol aimed at the ground, eyes scanning the sloped shaft.

Then Dana heard Jeannie announce 'all aboard', and then the noises of animal and woman skidding down the limestone behind her. She hardly had time to swerve herself around and gasp "Wha?!" before getting snatched up. She squirmed briefly in Jeannie's grasp before accepting her fate as the three slid all the way down into the subterranean chamber.

By the time Jeannie replied to Dana with cheer, the fox was too out of it to be angry, or even snide. It seemed she was leaving Carl in this chamber for his safety. Seemed like the spot to keep him too, for the chamber was vacant and it was all the way at the bottom of the passageways. Even if the zombies tried to go after the ungulate intruder, they'd take a while and the slope wouldn't be easy to descend on foot.

Brushing desert dust off her outfit as she stood up, Dana huffed, "Y-yeah, I'm cool. Yer good. Whatever. Thank the gods none of those rotters are down here. I'm sure they've gotta be near the top. 'King's Chamber', they call it."

There was something very... child-like about this girl. It didn't feel right to have her take point, but Dana knew she'd never get the jump on the monsters if she stayed close. Not with Jeannie. "Uh. The passages are straightforward", she calmly explained, "So I'm told. Just a steady climb. Keep alert; I'm sure whatever's controlling the locusts have set traps and guards. I've got yer six, don't worry".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dana Cooper - Apocalypse Fox
Casey Lowe - Aralisi
XP Tracker
Seeks
Seeks

Quote : “It is only the promise of death that makes life worth living.” - Robert E Howard

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 51
Humor : Yellow Bile
Registration date : 2021-06-20

https://rpgmaker.net/users/AtiyaTheSeeker/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 10th 2021, 8:57 pm

Jeannie and carl the camel push a rock in front of the opening to keep zombies from following them.

ok we should be safe now. that should keep the creepers out.

the camel lets out an approving snort happy with the accomplishment.

so we can ask the king mummy to get rid of the zombies and stuff. good idea!

she pats the camel on the head. ok you stay here carl, camels aren't very graceful and big so climbing though here might be tricky.

she then heads for the passage. oww ok I guess I can go first she starts to stroll down the passage when something shiny caught her eye.

eww pretty!  she bends down to pick up the shiny coin and an arrow shoots over her. she holds up the coin and smiles

looky I found mummy money! huh she looks at the wall and sees the arrow stuck in it

yikes you weren't kidding about the traps. good thing I'm short huh  she puts the coin in her pocket. then grabs a stick starts poking floor tiles with it to see if they're safe to step on.

well lucky for us I see lots of exploring-type movies and know about avoiding traps we should wind a torch to see where we are going there's always a torch lying around this places., also seen were at the bottom we don't have to worry about big rocks rolling after us. yikes, it could be ahead of us and roll down though! Jeannie doesn't want to be squished!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum