The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Joe the Investigator I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Joe the Investigator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Joe the Investigator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Joe the Investigator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Joe the Investigator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Joe the Investigator I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Joe the Investigator I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Joe the Investigator I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Joe the Investigator I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Joe the Investigator I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Joe the Investigator I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Joe the Investigator I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Joe the Investigator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe the Investigator Empty Joe the Investigator

Post by Secret Santa November 29th 2019, 1:59 pm

JOSEPH PIERCESON

"Nothing is going to get between me and this investigation."

The Bio

Renegade Name:
Title: The ultimate investigator
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Unknown
Hair: Brown
Eyes: The left eye looks like a camera lens and can extend or retract, while the right looks like a magnifying glass lens.
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 187lbs
Blood type:

The Looks

Joseph looks like an average man from a distance, with a few minor differences. Mainly his eyes which seem to be a magnifying glass and camera respectively. However, as you get closer; you realize that his entire body is made like a rubiks cube in the shape of a human body. His skin is covered in strange lines and squares that shift under pressure. Not only this, but in his chest is a printer that allows the photos taken by his eye to be printed in full color.

The Personality

Obsessive - When Joe gets on a case, he will not let it go until every aspect is solved. He will slave over every single detail until the case is closed.

Slightly Anti-Social - While Joe tries to be polite normally, his investigative obsession often leads him to be inconsiderate, or even downright rude in his social interactions.

Easy to Anger - If Joe is stuck on a case, and can’t seem to get any clues; his anger is quick to rise, and slow to fall.

The Story

Spoiler:

At 23, Joe kind of just appeared in the modern world. No memories, no modern currency, even his clothes were… strange. He worked to get his license to become a private investigator, and made a name for himself as the premier investigator for hero related business.

Recently, Joe has become more active in the hero community, doing things that most humans, and even a good portion of metahumans, would never do.

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Strength

The Powers

Solving - Joe is an amnesiac. The only thing that let’s him remember exactly what happened to him, is the power of solving. Whenever Joe gets a clue on a case, he gains a little piece of himself back.

[UNLOCKED POWERS]

Eye for Detail - Joe’s right eye can pick out even the most minute details in the scene. Clues glow with a slight blue color when he spots them.

Eye for Photography - Joe’s left eye has all the properties of a camera, including the ability to take pictures and emit a bright flash.

[LOCKED POWERS

Human Lie Detector - When Joe turns on this power, it becomes nearly impossible to lie to him. [Permission Based]

The Weaknesses

Case Sniped - If a case is solved by someone, or the subject of the investigation comes forward before Joe can solve the case, he becomes highly irrational and even violent. In addition, cracks start to appear in his rubiks cube skin, causing him to bleed.

Human Rubiks Cube - If you scramble the pieces of Joe, he starts to forget things. In addition, his skin is made of the same plastic as a rubiks cube.

Glass Eyes - Joes eyes are both breakable, and if broken will leave him blind; forcing him to require repair.

Human Rubiks Cube 2 - If you solve the puzzle that is  Joe, he will crumble and fall apart.

The Items

General detectives gear (i.e - Revolver, old fashioned car, office, etc.)

The Minions

The Fluff

Joe is considered one of the top investigators of all time, and has been called a modern day Sherlock Holmes.

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Secret Santa
Secret Santa

Quote : "Ho Ho Ho"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Job : Holiday organizer
Humor : Jolly
Registration date : 2019-11-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum