The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOpposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_voting_barOpposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose)

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose)

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 20th 2018, 4:13 pm

"I never said it was bad; I simply said that most meta-humans don't openly talk about their powers in public. Maybe as a hero, but usually not in their secret identity" She said simply to her while she ate that normally, meta-humans don't go around taking about their...unique traits so openly, although considering the way she was acting, this wasn't surprising that her tongue was so loose.

"So your a hero? I've never heard of you; do you have a hero name that I would know?" She asked in her flat tone of voice, her distant, cloudy eyes looking straight at this strange blonde who was a apparent heroine.

Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2018-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 20th 2018, 9:01 pm

oh yeah i guess that makes sense. huh no i've still working on that i guess the hero name thing, but i'm kinda thing this way i don't have to worry about the secret identity stuff if i don't have one right?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 21st 2018, 9:45 am

"I guess so, but that also leaves you exposed to your enemies since they know who you are and where you live; what if you get attacked at your home? normally, heroes take hero names to protect those who are close to them because they can be targeted for attacks by your enemies" She responded.

"Do you work for a hero organization? or are you one of those freelance heroes?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Fauna Salan Interview/Additional IC details:
Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "There is Suffering in Silence and Emptiness in Loudness; yet both are necessary in the way people are. it is in their nature after all" - Banshee

Job : N/A
Humor : Sarcastic, borderline dad joke level

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 21st 2018, 3:00 pm

oh yeah those are good points,i'll think about it then. but castles are pretty safe and daddy made the security stuff it's quite safe.

well i guess the free one i try to join teams but the go out of business quick. hey are you a hero? you seem to know alot about hero stuff. also are you a robot? you face stays the same,normal people face change when they react to stuff.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 21st 2018, 3:25 pm

"If your sure, I simply think its reckless to do something like that" She explained before Jeannie asked if she was a hero and if she was a robot since her face didn't react like other people as she didn't seem to react at all when other people would probably react in different ways: boredom, annoyance, anger. Yet, her reaction was neutral and flat. She shook her head.

"I'm not a robot; I'm sure if you have the enhanced senses you claim to have, you'd probably be able to tell that I am as much flesh and blood as you are" She says before she takes out something from her interior pocket, which, to the blonde in front of her, would appear like she was sliding her hand between her boobs. She then took a business card and slid it to Jeannie, although it was plain and only had a address for somewhere along the river Thames.

"If you wish to discuss more about hero stuff, go here later today and I will invite a friend to discuss with you more" She explained to her, going to her drink of iced tea.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "There is Suffering in Silence and Emptiness in Loudness; yet both are necessary in the way people are. it is in their nature after all" - Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 21st 2018, 9:00 pm

huh yeah you smell like a person,a space alien maybe,huh or maybe oh do you play poker? you'd be good at it as it would be most hard to tell if your bluffing.

jeannie watches her take out the cardoh your a wizard and have magic boobies of storing! she picks up the card oh ok is you friend a hero! how neat, ok i'll go there then
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 21st 2018, 9:36 pm

If she really cared about this, she would of facepalmed at how dense this girl was, probably so dense she could be a chocolate cake. She sighed softly before looking back to Jeannie.

"Maybe, but I do not care for it since I'm pretty well off financially, so I find the game pointless. And no, I'm not a wizard. In any case, I will be calling my friend and I will meet you there soon" She said, finishing her tea and standing up. Fortunately, her being a typical blonde meant it was really easy to convince her that her friend was a hero when she was in fact talking about herself. But not that she needed to know that. She turned and left back home to quickly sort some things out before heading back out to the nearest underground, which was the blackwall tunnel and eventually got to her hideaway under tower bridge. As she stepped near the solid steel doorway to her bunker, she materialized her hero outfit over her body, coming onto her like ashes from the feet up.

When it formed completely around her, Her hero outfit consisted of a shiny black dress with white fabric under the skirt with white panties. The dress is covered with elaborate designs hand designed into the fabric. There is a gap, showing a bit of top breast with another design just above the gap. There is another decorative gap on the back of her dress, showing a almost diamond shape part of her upper back. The shoulder pads are slightly puffy like a wedding dress with sleeves flowing down to just below her elbow before opening up in a flower-like shape. She also possesses white gloves that reach her elbows with the parts covering the hands black and soft. There is also a large-ish black bow at the back of the dress. It also replaced her red and black heels with thigh high, semi-see though black stockings with a thick black rim near the top and knee high black high heeled boots. Lastly, she wears a black fabric eye cover that wraps around her head. Once she was done, she was now the heroine known as Banshee. She then waited by the door, waiting for Jeannie, the self-proclaimed mutant and the densest blonde she had ever met to arrive.

(OOC: if you wanna see a picture of Banshee's hero outfit, check my app)

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 21st 2018, 10:15 pm

oh ok then bye bye after her interesting new friend left jeannie finished her snack then headed for the meeting place. after getting lost a couple times she gets to the address and spies a interesting lady in black.

she must be the friend miss fauha wanted her to meet. hi there,ummm bat lady? she waves to the ladywould you be the hero friend the lady that gave me this card wants me to met?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 22nd 2018, 8:12 am

She simply nodded in her direction and walked over to her.

"Yes and I'm not a bat; my hero alias is Banshee. I was told that you had questions for me and that I should keep my answers...simple for you" She said softly, implying Jeannie's less then impressive intelligence. She looked at her through her eye cover, which Jeannie wouldn't be able to see through, although she doubted the thought would even enter the blonde's mind as she waited for a response from her.

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 22nd 2018, 3:46 pm

oh a banshee so you have super shouty powers?yeah the nice lady said we can talk about superhero stuff, i like your costume its neat!
jeannie bounces around excited she's meeting real super hero yay!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 22nd 2018, 6:36 pm

She sighed. The only fortunately, she was so dense that she hadn't tried to smell her since her scent would probably be the same, so at least at that; her clearly lack of intelligence was somewhat helpful.

"Something like that, although it is not my main power and thanks; I had it specially made by another meta-human with the ability to imbue material with unique properties. But yes; so what questions did you have for me?"

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 22nd 2018, 10:12 pm

really? someone that makes hero costumes neat! I want one, do they have like a shop or something? hey think i can be you sidekick? it be like super fun. oh i need help with a hero name cause apparently i need one of them so the bad guys can't figure out where i live, cause i like with my parents and they wouldn't like some villain crashing dinner.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 23rd 2018, 7:39 am

"Yes, they have one, but it's not exactly in the public eye and not something you can just find by...legal means since they tend to keep themselves off the grid, but I know where they are, so yes; that is possible, plus they can imbue it with unique effects if you so wanted. However it is very expensive, try a few million per suit" She explained to her, although her next question was interesting. She asked her if she could be her sidekick and if she had any ideas for a hero name for her since her "friend" told her that it would be good to protect her family in case one of them figured out her true identity. She nodded simply.

"if you so wish, you may; as for a hero name, my friend told me your meta-human abilities come from a mixing of various animal blood that your father had been working on and that he referred to you as a Chimera, so how about that as your hero name? I believe it would be suitable for you; what do you think? could you live with that hero alias?" She asked, wondering what she would think of her hero name being Chimera.

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 23rd 2018, 2:42 pm

that is pretty expensive would have to borrow daddy's credit card for one. huh yeah that sounds good i guess kinda scary though huh what about the chimera princess? that'd be better cause i cute!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 23rd 2018, 2:54 pm

"How about a compromise and say your the Chimera Queen? I believe hero names are better when they can roll off the tongue better, right?" She asked, hoping that if she was going to be a sidekick as she called it to at least have a name that didn't sound awkward to say.

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 23rd 2018, 9:25 pm

yeah i guess that works jeannie smiles happy she has a hero name now
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top