The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Princess but no Pauper

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: A Princess but no Pauper

Post by The Nekromonga September 25th 2018, 6:57 am

The thought of an autistic classmate made Elisa positive somewhat. It meant there were memories buried somewhere in that synthetic brain of hers. She wonders why she was quite patient with Yofie's fascination with modern technology.

"It has a big dust box here." She nimbly flipped the Roomba over to reveal its machinery, and took off the half full dust box. Seeing a nearby waste bin she empties the accumulated dust and small rubbish that had collected there, then sent the now empty Roomba on its way. "I'm pretty sure robots are built in factories. I think I was made in a special laboratory. Huh... So you're like a Tolkienesque angel, a Maiar. That is pretty awesome. Are there others like you then?"

The sound of a fight had to cut the nerd talk short though. Elisa sprinted the last few meters to the exit, and would stop just outside the entrance of the Louvre to see the cryokinetic Bliss send an ice blast against the police. A deep shock emanating in her voice. "What have you done?! Those are cops!" But, as a few seconds pass, and the 'police' collected themselves standing up and still headed towards their quarry, Elisa breathed a sigh of relief.

She assessed the situation and realized that these police were scaring off tourists and had beaten up some bodyguards. They were also intent on attacking Bliss. Elisa moved in

"Stop this right now!" Elisa, ever the considerate one, tried to reason with them, but alas, evil blood-magic possessed mannequins were not known for being talkative.

= = = =

Bliss's ice blast knocked over some of the cops, shredding their uniforms. Had they been people, this would've created legal problems, but alas, they were all recovering, moving in an eerie marionette twitch and spasms.

Blonde robot girl had come to assist Bliss, but the Blood puppet turned its head 180 to face Elisa, and delivered a sucker punch to the face. Said face barely flinched, and Elisa heartily ripped its arm out of its socket in annoyance. With her bare hands. "I hate that!" She would hate even more the fact that the free limb was still moving and now covered Elisa's face, blocking her vision.

Bliss had three of her own puppets to contend with, as they moved in with a pincer movement, taking her from her flanks and front. These silent assassins came complete with wrist blades like in that overrated Ubisoft game, aiming to kill quickly and mercilessly.

Panic gripped Khalida, and the princess barely checked if her newly adopted twin was present. But, an instinctive glance in her side mirror meant that she saw Bliss in trouble. Considering the bullet proof nature of the limo, she hatched an idea. "Hang on!" She said to her reluctant passengers, then drove quickly and angrily, pushing the engine's RPM in a loud roar, spun the car around, and proceeded to ram a few mannequins into pieces. The respite would not last long, as the dolls were slowly piecing themselves together.

This princess managed to then drift the big limo right beside Bliss and well within the robot's range, passenger side doors opened. "Come with me if you want to live!"

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: A Princess but no Pauper

Post by Bliss September 25th 2018, 10:30 pm

Bliss did not murder anyone. Not for lack of trying. The sheer force Bliss put in the first blast remained somewhat withdrawn from the full force Bliss could conjure up, but once the police revealed themselves as blade wielding automatons, Bliss' blasts moved into the next category of wanton destruction. A level of destruction that warranted the bladed response from a winged combatant.

A flaming sword.

"Die foul creature!" The fiery redhead stood over the downed Bliss, feeling a familiar essence, but not enough to stop her advance.

"Get off me you half-pigeon ginger!" A blast of ice caught Yofie dead in the chest, letting Bliss get back to her feet. A hurried amount of ice flew from Bliss' hand towards Yofie head. "Penguins can't fly either!"

"If penguins cannot fly, they do not deserve to be called angels!" Yofie swung her sword in a wide breadth, accidentally immolating an advancing police mannequin.

The ice barb flew towards the flaming sword of Yofie, exploding just before it reached its spot. "You're an angel?" With Yofie disoriented for a moment, Bliss began to form an ice barrier around Yofie. The beauty of her flaming wings looked exquisite under the shimmering reflection of the kindling fire through the frozen water. "You look like a chicken popsicle."

"Your evil shadow powers will be your downfall!"

"They're keeping me alive thanks." Bliss hopped in the back of a physically aggressive limo. "Something you weren't so great at."

While Bliss and the limo made their escape, Yofie would let her flames melt away the ice cube she found herself trapped in. "Roomba! Get over here! I need your help!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

A Princess but no Pauper - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum