The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
[NPC] Mehka Icarus  I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
[NPC] Mehka Icarus  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
[NPC] Mehka Icarus  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
[NPC] Mehka Icarus  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
[NPC] Mehka Icarus  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
[NPC] Mehka Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
[NPC] Mehka Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
[NPC] Mehka Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
[NPC] Mehka Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
[NPC] Mehka Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
[NPC] Mehka Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
[NPC] Mehka Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

[NPC] Mehka Icarus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[NPC] Mehka Icarus  Empty [NPC] Mehka Icarus

Post by ghost June 12th 2018, 6:47 am

Mehka Icarus

"It was my Mothers..."

The Bio

Hero Name: Mehka
Title: The “Smart One”
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Human, Half Egyptian/ Half American
Hair: Brown, Long, Soft
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: 110lbs
Blood type: A +

The Looks

Mehka usually wears normal clothing with a doctors coat over it. Her hair is long, soft, and brown. Her eyes are also brown. Her skin is tan. She has an athletic body but not too muscular. She stands five feet tall and five inches. When she goes out into the field she wears a tightfitting suit, similar to Iha’s, it monitors her vital signs among other things. The difference between them is that her suit is all black with no Ankh in the center.

The Personality

Mehka is kindhearted and will do mostly anything for little children and a person in need. She works hard and never gives up to a challenge, always aspiring to be better. If she gets something wrong she questions why and tries again. Though she takes part in some dark ritualistic occult things she tries not to be a person of hatred. She will go out of her way to make sure people don't think bad about her, or try and find a way to make it up if she upsets someone.  

The Story

Mehka was born in Washington state. She grew up in the city, Seattle to be exact. She had no siblings and was born to her mother Yuhka. Her father was never around and abandoned them when she was only two. Mehka didn’t know till she was 20 that her mother was part of secret lineage of Magicians. Not the ‘pull a rabbit from the hat’ kind either. Yuhka was taught by her mother secrets to the occult and different mysteries of the ancient Egyptians. She started to teach her daughter everything she knew.

By the age of 30 Mehka had mastered many things including multiple spells. She graduated with a dual doctorate in robotics and bio engineering. During collage she studied martial arts and through the years excelled to fourth degree black belt. She taught at the local Teakwondo club, but when she graduated she was offered a job in New York working for TriCor, she couldn’t resist.

One day after he mothers tragic death in a car crash she wore a necklace her mother gave her only a day before. Unaware, she went into work and a strange thing occurred, one of the droids ‘woke up’. Afterwards she had to run from the company. At least it seemed like it, they might have been catching on to the situation so she went into hiding. Mehka soon got married to the doctor that worked with her at the company and moved in with him and Iha, the droid that woke up. She now helps him and Dr. Icarus search for the relics so they can protect them… it’s a mater of life and death.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Endurance
3. Agility
4. Strength

The Powers

Superior Intellect: Having a PHD in robotics and bio engineering she is able to help doctor Icarus with his experiments. She was a lead scientist on making the droid’s parts and is skilled with a wrench. Her mind is always going, learning new things is part of what she loves so much about her job. She is known for making new things herself. She now works for her husband’s company, ‘Armored Robotics’ in the bio engineering branch.

Occult Sorcery: Sense she was twenty years old she has practiced the arts of the occult. Learning new spells and old ones, some she came up with by herself and others she learned from her mother. Over the years the occult has become part of her life, its constant nature seems to draw her in continually.

Spells:

The Weaknesses

Needs Her Glasses: Without her glasses she is useless unless her target is within five feet. Her vision blurs and she can not see.  

Love: She loves her husband and Iha. If anything were to happen to them she would be distraught, unable to think or concentrate. Coming up with new things would seem impossible, helping on a mission would be unthinkable.  

Human: She is a female human. She is able to die, contract disease, brake bones, ect.

Spiders: Of all things she fears spiders the most. If one lands on her she will most likely just jump up and run around for a moment till she KNOWS its gone.

The Items

Shadowmatic Ring: A silver band she asked an Indian guru to bless. She enchanted it with a spell that allows her to form simple weapons from shadows. She can generate swords, knives, or any noncomplex weapon that she can hold with in her hands.

Weakness: The weapons are weakened within direct light.  

Armband: The armband she wears controls all the doors and windows, and has access to all the cameras within their estate. She is able to communicate through some of the cameras and call to some of their droids that patrol about the home.

Field suit: Her suit is tight fitting and allows for quick flexible movements. There are coils within it that monitor her vital signs and can heat up or cool down to keep her body temperature at a reasonable level wherever she is.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 451
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

[NPC] Mehka Icarus  Empty Re: [NPC] Mehka Icarus

Post by Zonkes June 24th 2018, 12:04 pm

Approved
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top