The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Kool Aid and Multi I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Kool Aid and Multi I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Kool Aid and Multi I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Kool Aid and Multi I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Kool Aid and Multi I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Kool Aid and Multi I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Kool Aid and Multi I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Kool Aid and Multi I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Kool Aid and Multi I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Kool Aid and Multi I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Kool Aid and Multi I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Kool Aid and Multi I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kool Aid and Multi

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Kool Aid and Multi

Post by Multi October 29th 2017, 11:32 pm

WHO: Kool Aid and Multi
WHAT: Curiosity
WHERE: Sunstar City

Ready to start.

I glanced up at the large building, spire shooting high into the sky, stained glass, abstract windows going from ground to roof. Is this really the right place for me..? I'd had issues with other doctrines, just because my powers... made me feel like many religions were incorrect... I sighed and slowly pushed the door open, to the sight of a grand lobby and a woman, hair blonde and skin light, standing guard. As I continued walking, an even grander congregation room, pews in rows, all facing a large stage. Shite...

The pews held what seemed to be 100's of people, if not more, a blonde-haired man in a suit of orange and a color matching his hair standing upon the stage, at a pulpit-equivalent, speaking.

I'd arrived right in the middle of his teachings.
Multi
Multi

Quote : "I am not like you. I did not use my . . . skills to gain this title. I did not intimidate. I encouraged. I help. You hurt. I protect. You destroy. I befriend. You break all you encounter."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Humor : yin-yang
Registration date : 2017-04-28

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Kool Aid and Multi

Post by Kool-Aid November 20th 2017, 10:15 pm

Calix Cashel was indeed in the midst of what some may consider preaching, though he wasn't expressing a doctrine in the sense that most people would expect as one. "The world today, at least America itself and other Western nations are said to be free. In many cases this is quite true, but in a lot of other ways this isn't the case as well. We're not free to go to university to learn about the world at large, we must drown ourselves in debt to do so.

We're not able to live without money, unless one wishes to live like a wild man in the woods you need money for the simplist of things. We can barely get free water to drink anymore, which itself is pitiful. Those of us with powers often have to bow to the hero association just so we're not thrown in a cell, even if we don't go out and use our powers to save other or maybe because of it. Following someone else's agenda gets you nowhere but to their destination, not your own. You might think that, why come here. Don't I have an agenda too, maybe but for those that don't know me.

All I want is a world or at least a small part of it, where people of all races whether they're human or super human and everything in between can come and discuss things openly. If you want to get your point across or discuss something then by all means please stand up and have your say. All are welcome here"
expressed Calix Cashel who had spotted the new comer enter the church but didn't show much recognition as he was in mid sentence.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid

Quote : You don't know the power of words, until you meet me

Number of posts : 34
Job : Negotiator
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2017-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Multi November 20th 2017, 10:21 pm

I bit my lip, unsure if I should stay standing in the back or move to a pew, only moving upon realizing the man in front had gone silent. At that, I quickly moved to stand against the back wall. This is great... I sighed quietly, so I thought, though others may have still heard. I'm already feeling out of place... The man still had yet to resume speaking though I hoped he'd start up again, especially since his words seemed to resonate with me. Perhaps because I'm a... freak... thanks to Yako... Another small sigh as I focused my eyes and ears on the preacher of sorts.
Multi
Multi

Quote : "I am not like you. I did not use my . . . skills to gain this title. I did not intimidate. I encouraged. I help. You hurt. I protect. You destroy. I befriend. You break all you encounter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kool-Aid November 20th 2017, 10:35 pm

It seemed no one was wishing to speak up today, his congregation were not mindless drones. They weren't controlled by his powers and merely took his words to heart, in a way that wasn't about control but connection. He'd seen the new lady attempt to wallflower herself against the side wall, which meant she was likely unsure or shy of some fashion.

"Where others church's denounce those of certain orientations, those who are transitioning between genders or simply those who don't hold their exact views. Those within this building don't have that same hate, you can be any or all colours of the rainbow literally or figuratively and you'd still be more then welcome here" expressed Calix as he grabbed the wireless mic from the stand and started to walk into the crowd.

"We seem to have a new guest, a lady has walked in here for what reason I don't know. She's more then welcome to have her reasons but she need not hide, we do not bite and those that might likely only do so consensually" he joked as he started walking towards Multi. "So tell me miss, are you interested in this place. Do you feel the need of community that doesn't look on you like some form of profit or spiritual step ladder to their assent in the after life" he added. He was right near the lady and was a few metres away offering the mic to the lady to take if she wished to speak "You may say what you wish, or you may not. The choice is yours" informed Calix.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid

Back to top Go down

Post by Multi November 20th 2017, 10:46 pm

I took a deep breath to compose myself, as I'd often had to do before walking into a courtroom. Of course, this wasn't a court. It was a church of sorts. Another breath, though not quite as deep, brought me to the point where I could grab the mic, willing my arm and hand not to shake. "I'm here because," another breath in, I haven't been able to fit in," I once more breathed in, "with other doctrines... and my friend told about this place he went to..." I slowly glanced around until my eyes lit on Jonathan Hobbes, my stare lingering on him as I carefully handed the mic back to the man, Calix, if I actually started thinking and remembered correctly.
Multi
Multi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kool-Aid November 20th 2017, 10:58 pm

Calix listened to her woes and noticed her looking at their law offical Jonathen Hobbes sometimes called The Law, Jonathen himself had offered a polite wave and nod to the girl when she looked at him. His family was sitting beside him, as his children even asked if he knew her and he told them that they worked together.

Once the mic was returned Calix smiled "Well then, clear, concise and to the point. You're more then welcome here, there's nothing to fit into here in the way most would think. We're all people here, some with powers some without. So please find a sit if you want, sit with your friend or elsewhere. We should be finishing the words shortly but we always have a bit of a mingling afterwards, so you can chat with any of us directly if you so wish" expressed Calix as he returned to the podium and put the mic up.

He told them that was it for today, and that they were welcome to mingle as they saw fit. Some of the people both children and adult would approach Multi in a friendly manner, though they tried not to crowd her. Calix jumped from the stage and into the pews once more, offering himself up for personal discussions if people wished so.

Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid

Back to top Go down

Post by Multi November 20th 2017, 11:30 pm

As the mingling began, and after I had been talked to by many people, I began moving towards my coworker but paused as I realized something - Calix was shorter than me by about 4 inches - which made me wonder how exactly he had become as much as a leader as he seemed to be. After a couple minutes of me weaving through the crowds, half my mind thinking upon what I'd realized, I soon came to notice that I had found myself almost right next to Calix, barely a foot away from the man. Or was he actually a boy?
Multi
Multi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kool-Aid November 21st 2017, 12:17 am

Calix had noticed the lady do some random mingling then make her way through the crowd near his person, he offered a smile to the lady and a hand to shake. "I see you've done mingling, the people here are quite friendly. Very family centric and all, everyone loves talking to new people so I hope they didn't bother you" expressed Calix.

The girls height was no real issue for him, it wasn't about size these days. People could be small and still do great things, children every day around the world saved their families or friends. Yet they are themselves small "So how are you liking our place so far, I'm willing to answer any questions you wish" added Calix.

Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid

Back to top Go down

Post by Multi November 21st 2017, 12:27 am

I took his have and shook it, firmly but gently,
and then spoke as I pulled my arm back to my side. "It seems quite a friendly congregation and feels trust oriented. All in all, pretty nice." I smiled a little at him. "However, I am curious about your age and, if you are indeed younger than eighteen, how you managed to gain such a leadership position and gathering despite your age." I hoped I came off as curious in a friendly way and not in a negative manner.
Multi
Multi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kool-Aid November 21st 2017, 12:38 am

"Glad you like it" he replied as the lady continued and questioned his age and how he was able to do all this if he was under eighteen. He smirked slightly as he prepared to answer "I'm actually 15 but my intelligence generally makes things that much easier and I'm actually an adult in the eyes of the law. Mostly due to my intelligence and my maturity, which also helped in creating this place.

I also have a group within this church that helps with a lot of the necessary things required of such a place, which includes your friend Jonathen. But the following likely comes from my own humble and inspiring words mixed in with the open nature of this place"
explained Calix.

Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid

Back to top Go down

Post by Multi November 21st 2017, 12:45 am

My mouth gaped open shortly. Only fifteen?! After a a couple moments, I cursed my mouth. "That's... very interesting..." I paused, thinking for a second before changing topics. "So Jonathan isn't just a member of the church but you lawyer to?" I nearly cracked a smile. "Figures, he's got to be the best one I've ever met."
Multi
Multi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kool-Aid November 21st 2017, 1:05 am

Calix could see the shock on her face, didn't dven need to read her microexpressions to figure that one out. "Remeber that age is merely a number, and where one 15 year old maybe busy thinking of nothing but girls and silly games. Another has hopes of changing the world for the better, we all mature differently" informed Calix and then the lady attempted to change the subject towards something else.

This time about Jonathen, who seemed to work at the same firm as she did. And who'd also suggested she came here, he was always very loyal to this church and what it stood for. "Yes, Jonathen is a good man and he's not my personal lawyer. He's the one who represents this church in legal matters, he also helped me draft many of the tennants it stands by" expressed Calix who was glad that Jonathen was doing well at work and home.

Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid

Back to top Go down

Post by Multi November 21st 2017, 1:17 am

"That's amazing considering how many clients he tends to wind up with in a single month." I turned to glance at my friend who seemed to be wandering our way though I could be wrong. I then faced Calix again. "I actually feel welcome here, unlike other places. My p-" I caught myself, still feeling strange about revealing my secret, even knowing that he had said that those with powers were fine to join. "My skills weren't the kind I felt would be accepted so I tend to leave before the first service was even over."
Multi
Multi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kool-Aid November 22nd 2017, 12:48 am

The lady spoke of the load of work Jonathan had at the firm, which made sense being the size of the firm they were both in. "Luckily this church doesn't get into much legal trouble, so he only needs to do so much here. His hobbies often keep him busy more then anything else but he shares those with his family sometimes too" replied Calix knowing that Jonathen was an avid sports person outside of work and the church and this kept him quite fit.

The spoke once more and said she was enjoying herself her but then stopped herself mid sentence and changed what she was saying to something else. Calix's ability to read people not withstanding, he could tell what she was trying to say. He put his hand into his coat pocket and tore a packet of Kool-Aid he had there, though left the packet in his pocket. He smirked as he moved his hand slightly and the powdered substance came out and danced around, forming the shape of a Pegasus that flew around Multi and landed on her shoulder.

"Don't be afraid Miss, I myself am powered as well. It is nothing to be ashamed of, though my power is a little odd as that Pegasus is made of Kool-Aid. I by no means hide my power, and when I do use it for good I wear no masks either" informed Calix as the powdered Pegasus made a sound akin to a horse as it sat on Multi's shoulder but in a friendly manner.

Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid

Back to top Go down

Post by Multi November 22nd 2017, 2:11 am

I could not hide my shock, not just at the kool aid created creature but the color that had been chosen, the blue powder, reminding me of my abilities, and also that I would need to use them soon lest they malfunction.
My expression of shock, however, quickly turned to a hint of a smile. "This is really interesting..." Swallowing slightly, willing to risk a display of my powers as he had done, I placed my hand upon the powder and, with a bit of concentration, there soon was another pegasus, though this one was already falling apart as it had not been an expected creature for the teenager. "I... can do more than this..." I looked at him, "though it tends to wreck havoc on my metabolism..." My voice was quiet but I knew he could still hear me.
Multi
Multi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top