The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Kiya[Done] I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Kiya[Done] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Kiya[Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Kiya[Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Kiya[Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Kiya[Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Kiya[Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Kiya[Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Kiya[Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Kiya[Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Kiya[Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Kiya[Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Kiya[Done] I_vote_lcapKiya[Done] I_voting_barKiya[Done] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kiya[Done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiya[Done] Empty Kiya[Done]

Post by The Swolefather October 5th 2017, 1:21 am

Kiya

"Blade of the Nine"

The Bio

Villain Name: N/A
Title: The Blade of the Nine
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Arcadian
Hair: None
Eyes: None
Height: 8'2"
Weight: 100lbs
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

Kiya:

The Personality

Kiya, having been born in Arcadia, is a warrior at heart, regardless of her focus on knowledge. In any situation, she strives for perfection and victory, no matter the cost. Due to her upbringing, she acts nobly, knowing that the only reason she's considered royalty is due to her own accomplishments, and not those of her family. Kiya does though, dislike humans and other species outside of Arcadia quite greatly; seeing them as lesser beings. Regardless though, due to her curiosity, she will treat these lesser beings with faint respect, if they hold knowledge she hasn't had the pleasure of learning. Lastly, Kiya has no grasp of how to make a joke, when she tries, it usually comes out as something quite literal, or an insult.
The Story

Kiya was born into servitude, forced to fight in the coliseum during her early years. She was disowned once she had lost a battle against another child, losing her legs in the process. The young Arcadian lived on the streets before a scholar brought her in, employing her to clean his library. During this time, she read whatever she could get ahold of: specifically, the ability to use magic to manipulate objects. Years of practice and study lead to Kiya being able to move without the use of a wheelchair, and later on fight using her newfound abilities. Between that time and now, Kiya honed her skills, fighting in the same coliseum that caused her all of this pain. As of now, she has followed her queen to Earth to do her bidding.
The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Agility
3. Endurance
4. Strength

The Powers

Mana based telekinesis: Kiya uses her mana to manipulate the objects around her of up to 100 tons.

Mana boost speed: Kiya is capable of short bursts of speed up to mach 3 through the use of her mana.

250 degree sight: Kiya gave up her eyes during a ceremony, learning to use her mana to see, giving her improved situational awareness.

Multi-Core mind: Kiya's mind is more advanced, allowing her to store more knowledge, as well as process multiple situations simultaneously.

Levitation: Kiya lost her legs in battle, and learned to use her mana to constantly levitate. She's able to fly up to 5 feet off the ground, and adhere to walls and ceilings.

Intuitive Aptitude: Kiya is capable of understanding concepts, technology and magic almost instantaneously.

The Weaknesses

Cold: When in a cold climate, Kiya slows down and her mana weakens.

Low Durability: Kiya lacks a durable body, resorting to keep away tactics.

Short bursts of speed: Only Inatimate objects may be manipulated by telekinesis except for Kiya herself.

Overclocked: If Kiya is rushed by multiple heroes, or must take into account too many factors at once, her mind becomes overwhelmed, causing her telekinesis to hiccup.

Xenophobia: Kiya finds the human race utterly disgusting, and obsesses on not being touched by them.

Kiya is only capable of moving at high speeds for 30-50 feet at a time, once per a post.

Kiya's sight is completely mana based, things like iron and salt tend to disrupt her vision, causing a 3 foot radius of these items to be extremely blurry to her.

The Items

Great Blades of the nine: The Great Blades are 9 identical, massive Arcadian greatswords which Kiya manipulates telekinetically. Each one is around 10 feet long and 2 feet wide.
Each one of the blades is capable of producing a single effect which are:
Effects:
Weaknesses:
Weaknesses:

The Minions

The Fluff

Though Kiya has lost her legs, she is capable of walking, through the use of mana constructed legs.

Kiya at times, rides her swords through the air much like surf boards.

Though Kiya hates humans, she has a great love for their tea.
The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Kiya[Done] Empty Re: Kiya[Done]

Post by Dubloon October 5th 2017, 4:34 am

Approved until stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 13th 2018, 8:12 pm

Retired

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Kiya[Done] JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum