The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Supers at the Superstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Supers at the Superstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Supers at the Superstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Supers at the Superstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Supers at the Superstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Supers at the Superstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Supers at the Superstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Supers at the Superstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Supers at the Superstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Supers at the Superstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Supers at the Superstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Supers at the Superstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Supers at the Superstore

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Supers at the Superstore

Post by Miss Valentine August 5th 2017, 7:24 pm

"The wrong person?"

She held her gloved hand up to his face while he was struggling to escape from her grasp; he was incredibly strong, stronger than any other man she had ever held in such a manner. She could hardly contain him within her grasp, but as she did, she moved her gloved hand up to his nose, which still had traces of the gas stuck to it. Holding it there against him, she attempted to keep him from fidgeting by steering the follicles of the gas into his nostrils, hopefully knocking him out.

There was no reason to believe that he wasn't as evil as he said he was. What did that even mean, anyway? Sure, maybe robbing a store wasn't as bad as killing someone. But didn't exactly make him a hero, either.

She waited for him to pass out, losing control over him.

Miss Valentine

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 6th 2017, 6:47 pm

Because of his weakness to gasses and not actually knowing that she had gas on her glove Vincent is quickly knocked out by Miss Valentine's knockout gas.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 6th 2017, 6:58 pm

At least ten or so hours had passed since the burglary at the grocery store. That meant that at least ten hours had passed since Vincent arrived to save the day, at least ten hours since he and Miss Valentine had gotten into a scuffle, at least ten hours since he had passed out, as a result of her pulling a fast one on him. Wait, ten hours?! He'd been sleeping for that long?!

When Vincent finally began to wake up, he found himself in a place he'd never been before. He was laying down on a bed within a dark bedroom; the only form of light came through the window, which was covered by a thick curtain. Only small beams of the early morning sun were visible, and yet it supplied enough light into the room to make things visible: one such thing being the figure of a person.

Depending on how quickly he regained his senses, Vincent would see Miss Valentine, still wearing her super hero disguise, sitting directly beside him. Her body looked even more curvaceous from this close range. And then that's when it'd have hit him, as a small draft blew against his face; his ski mask had been taken off!

Seeing him awaken, Miss Valentine looked to the younger boy with a hint of sorrow in her eyes, which was evident through her domino mask. "Y-You're Vincent... right?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 6th 2017, 6:58 pm

When he woke up Vincent was pretty upset at himself. He had gotten cocky and let his guard down. That was whatever though you aren't going to win every single time and sometimes you aren't going to fight to your full potential. Besides he couldn't just sit in this random dark room feeling sorry for himself. He needed to get out of there!

As he sat up and looked around he all he could really see was the figure of a person sitting right next to him. "Ah shit," he thought to himself, "that's the lady who used the knockout gas on me." Right when he was about ready to swing at her a couple things happened. One he noticed that he could feel a slight breeze on his face, two the person talking to him knew his name, and three she sounded like the lady that he bumped into at the grocery store.

All Vincent could respond with was, "Uh... yeah that's me why?" It was a really shitty response, but it was the only one that he could come up with quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 6th 2017, 6:59 pm

"Well... I suppose it's only fair I take off my own mask as well.." Lifting her hands up to her face, Miss Valentine removed her mask and became Rachel Tanner Brooks, the very woman in the grocery store Vincent had bumped into the week before. In doing so, she revealed to him the face of a goddess; a face that was intricately woven, a face that was virtually flawless, with each and every individual facial feature, from her nose to her soft, pink lips, to her prominent jawline and furnished cheekbones, bordering on perfection.

She gently put her hand down on his upper thigh, caressing it slowly, so as to comfort him. To show him that she meant no harm and that she was so sorry for her mistake. "I-I'm so sorry.. seeing you in that ski mask... I.. I thought you were the one robbing the place, and I guess I took matters into my own hands.."

She sorrowfully gazed into his eyes with her own. "Your parents must be worried sick about you.. to have their son be gone for half the day without a hint of clarification.. I'm really sorry about all of this.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 6th 2017, 7:00 pm

"My parents? They... I dunno it's like a fifty fifty with those two. Before they would get really upset if I went out and didn't tell them where I was, but as I got older they cared less and less. I mean it's not like they don't care it's just that they usually trust me not to do anything retarded you know?" After his little speech he pulled his phone out to check if his parents had texted him to check up on him. The only text he got was from his dad telling him not to worry about the groceries anymore. "See nothing to worry about." He said told her.

After realizing he essentially ignored the second half of her apology he started talking again. "Also can't say I blame you for attacking me in the store. People in the past have told me that my choice of costume might cause me trouble in the future, and I've ignored every single one of those warnings," he chuckles awkwardly, "so I uh... I uh guess they were right. Wearing a ski mask when you're fighting criminals is a sure fire way to get people to think you're one of them."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 6th 2017, 7:01 pm

She sighed in relief and giggled softly at his statements. It was a big relief off her inflated chest to know that everything was going to be alright! After he had passed out, she had taken care of the real burglars; it was at that point that she had realized Vincent was not associated with them in the least, and seeing as though he was going to remain unconscious for hours to come, she knew of no other place to take him than her parent's house.

And so that's exactly how she spent the last ten hours of her life; sitting in her bedroom with the door locked, watching a cute 17 year old sleep. It wasn't the most joyous ten hours, that was for sure, but it had its own perks to it, in a way. Rachel smiled warmly at him, retrieving her hand from his lap.

"You might want to consider changing your outfit, then." She went to pinch his clothing at his shoulder. "I mean what even is this? If you're going to be a superhero, then it's important you look like one too."

<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 6th 2017, 7:01 pm

Vincent pointed at the clothes he was wearing at the time. "What is this? This is the most poverty tier costume I could come up with. Yes, being mistaken as a criminal might sound bad, but there are some benefits to it. For example I don't have to hide it from my parents. I can just go out with my normal clothes and keep the ski mask in my backpack. Which leads me to point number two. I can change into my 'costume' extremely quickly," he made air quotes when he said costume, "I mean sure. I have super speed and yes changing wouldn't take very long compared to a normal person. But the ski mask? That's like two seconds tops for a normal person and even faster for me." He paused for a second to let her process the information. "Finally the most important benefit of just wearing a ski mask is that it's cheap." Vincent stood up and grabbed the ski mask from a night stand. "This right here? I literally just took it from a dude who was threatening a 7-11 clerk with a steak knife. It cost me nothing which is a nice when you don't have a job." As he finished his rant he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 6th 2017, 7:03 pm

And she smiled back at him. Him standing up gave her a much better view of his entire body. Her eyes ran up and down his figure several times. "You don't say?" She playfully rolled her eyes.

"If you have super speed, then why not put it to the use when you're changing into your uniform? I mean, it's really as simple as twirling your body around; as fast as you are, I'm sure you could even cover yourself up with a small cyclone of raw air and change in the middle of it. Or I don't know, something like that. Honestly, to me it just sounds like you're making excuses!"

She giggled softly. "Why don't I help you make your own suit some time? I'll even chip in with my own budget, I don't mind."

<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 6th 2017, 7:03 pm

When she checked him out a few times he didn't notice being the unaware dipshit that he is.

"Maybe I am making excuses, or maybe I just didn't think about ways that I could hide myself when I was changing. I dunno I'm not exactly the brightest knife in the crayon shed. I mean I literally ignored a bunch of people telling me that dressing up like a criminal while fighting criminals is a bad idea."

He sat back down next to her. "Oh yeah. Also don't worry about helping me make a costume. It's probably going to be something really simple so it shouldn't be too expensive."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 6th 2017, 7:07 pm

"Well, simple is good. I mean, my suit isn't the most complex." She looked down at her body, her large attributes bouncing as result of him shaking the bed beneath as he sat beside her. "It's just plain rubber, for the most part. It has little to no benefits. Well, aside from being waterproof. And I guess resistant to electricity? But that's not really by design."

"N-no," she instinctively put her hand on his thigh again to keep him from moving. "I mean, you've been here for ten hours while you were asleep. Why not spend some more time while you're awake?" She gazed into his eyes. "I mean.. not that I'm going to force you to stay or anything.. I just don't want you to feel unwelcome or anything."

"Umm, well we could.." she ran her hand through her luscious, long blonde hair. "..we could talk for a while, maybe? Though quietly, because my parents are sleeping in the room next door."

"Well..." her hand slowly went back and forth across his thigh. "You're how old again? Like 16, right? Do you have a girlfriend at school or anything?"

"Oh..? That comes as a real surprise to me, Vincent... and here I thought all the girls at school must flock to you like pigeons. I can't imagine a boy with such an adorable face like yours could be single through such a phase like high school." She wrapped her arm in his, her hand feeling up his bicep. "And on top of all of that... you're so strong..! Any girl could fall for a guy like you, I think." Her voice had become a soft whisper.

"Sounds like.. fun." She moved her arm away from his and sat up fuller, so that not even her shoulder touched against him any more. "I've been meaning to ask... you appear to be more than just human to be. With your powers, at least. How did you obtain them?"

Her eyes widened. "Wow, really?" She giggled softly. "That's awfully... convenient. You know, I expected a superhero of your age to have a bit more confidence in himself. You have an advantage over all the other kids, and sure, even if you can't show the full extent of your power, why not at the very least start playing some sports? It looks good on your resume for college as well. And helps with the ladies a bit, too." She winked at him.

"Wrestling? Yeah, you'd be great at that! Definitely give it a shot."

She looked back at him with a pleasant smile. "Well I don't really have any real powers, per se. Everything that I have was mainly acquired through training and studying. And a serum, can't forget about that. When we briefly fought inside of that grocery store... I could tell just by looking at you that you were going to be crazy strong. To tell you the truth, I have no idea how I even managed to hold onto you for as long as I did. You're probably way stronger than I am."

"Yeah, I'm a doctor by profession as well. Making chemicals is nothing new to me. That gas I exposed to you is one I developed myself; but it seemed to work better on you than anyone else I've ever encountered. I suppose that's my true strength, the closest thing I have to a power within my whole arsenal of tactics."

<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 6th 2017, 7:09 pm

"If you chose for your costume to be rubber doesn't that mean it's technically part of it by design?"  he shrugged and then remembered that they were in her parent's house, "By the way, forgot to ask this earlier, but do you need me out by a certain time?  Because if you need me out soon I can find my way home on my own."

This was weird to Vincent.  He could understand not wanting to leave, but she sounded so hurt when he asked her if he needed to be out by a certain time.  Not wanting to make the situation more awkward he decided to stay for a while. "Uh no I can stay for a while I was just wondering because usually when I hang out with people everyone has to leave by a certain time," after a few moments of awkward silence he starts talking again, "So what do you want to do?"

"Sure," he said happily, "what do you want to talk about?  I'm not exactly great at starting conversations so, and the things that I do talk about aren't exactly great conversation topics."

Vincent is doing his best to not laugh out loud.  "I'm 17 and a girlfriend?  Hell no I have about as much charisma as a brick wall, and even then that's a huge stretch.  You think a girl would date the weirdo who just hangs out in the library and talks to his friends about stupid shit during break and lunch?"

When she placed her arm around his Vincent did nothing.  Mainly because he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do in this situation.  "Personality has a lot to do with it.  No one really wants to date the literal hermit with weird hobbies, but it's fine.  I'm not depressed or anything over not having a girlfriend.  My guy friends are cool anyways.  We go to someones house, play video games, and just be degenerates.  It's great."

"Oh my powers are actually really simple.  I fly, lift a lot, be really durable, and be really fast.  As for how I got them.  I don't actually know.  It's just like one day I was sitting around in my room on my computer and I started floating.  At first I freaked out, but I managed to get it under control really quickly."

"Yeah most people would think that, but I just got my powers a few months ago.  As for the whole playing sports thing I'll probably sign up for something later on in the school year.  I'm thinking about trying wrestling."

He turned and looked at her. "What about you?  I've been talking about myself the whole time, but I still barely know anything about you.  Like what are your powers?  What do you like to do?  Stuff like that."

"Studying and training," he muttered under his breath, "so you actually earned most of what you had instead of just randomly getting it like me one day? That's cool."

"Also when you stuck your fingers in my nose I didn't think that I would get knocked out that quickly. And when you were holding me I wasn't actually going all out. I didn't know how strong or durable you were so I only used a tiny fraction of my strength to avoid possibly killing you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 6th 2017, 7:10 pm

At least two hours had passed since Vincent had woken up.

"Now go, your parents are probably worried sick about you."

Last edited by Miss Valentine on August 6th 2017, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 6th 2017, 7:11 pm

"Yeah you're right I should probably let them know I didn't die." Vincent opened the window and began to fly home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top