The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_vote_lcapThe Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_voting_barThe Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_vote_lcapThe Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_voting_barThe Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] Empty The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis]

Post by TheDastardlyDire July 31st 2017, 4:16 pm

Malik Faulkner sat in his car, bracing himself for the party he was going to.
He was at this type of party for business. Not pleasure.
He got a call from a guy he hadn't heard from in years. He honestly thought he was dead, but whatever. He gave him a very vague job, told him to meet him at this party.
He was wearing a shiny, sleek grey suit. It had a grey tie with black stripes going down the sides, tied to a plain white dress shirt. His watch always on his wrist and aviators on, even though it was getting to be night time.
He took one more breath of preparation before putting on his façade of belonging there.
Belonged at a BDSM party.

He got to the front, and the woman who was the... Bouncer? Looked to him with a twisted smile.
"Name please?"

He looked at his watch, matching her smile.
"Faulkner."

She held up a finger, "One moment... Oh, yes. You're on the V.I.P list, come right in. She led him in with her hand as far as she could without moving.
He was very uncomfortable with that.
He was also uncomfortable with some of the displays of sex going on around him. The lights were low, but bright enough you could see everything that was going on.
He went through the motions though. Sitting down in a booth.

A shorter girl with short, black hair and black lipstick sat down across
"You lost, stranger?" She had a strangely serene voice, calming really.

"Nah, I'm here waiting for an employer... Getting called for a job."

"Oh, so you aren't here for pleasure?" She asked, a bit more intrigued.

"No... Sorry to disappoint."

He thought she would leave after that, but she stayed. "I DO work here, but I'm on break. I just sat here. You mind if I wait with you?"

He raised an eyebrow, but didn't say no. He shrugged and waved a waitress over to get them both drinks.
When they got drinks, he scanned the room. Hoping he didn't see any familiar faces, but since when has that ever worked out?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] Empty Re: The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis]

Post by Jeannie Rose July 31st 2017, 8:46 pm

Jeannie after taking the time to find a cute outfit The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] Jeannie_rose4_by_ccrgameman-dbk3pnw was ready for a fun night on the town.  her destination was a  new club that sounded interesting.

huh, what an odd place it wasn't like the type of club she was used to it was dark and no fun music, huh how odd she looked around maybe the party hadn't started yet. She hears a familiar voice and goes to see.

she spies Malik at a table with a lady and goes to see him Malik!!!!!! hey, buddy, how you been?  who's your pretty lady friend?

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on August 15th 2017, 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis] Empty Re: The Horsemen of The Apocolypse [Jeannie, Marvelouserity, Vincent, Fort/Sam, Fleur De Lis]

Post by Guest August 1st 2017, 12:27 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 2nd 2017, 6:55 pm

Jeannie noticed another familiar face a pretty one. Sammie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she waves to her excitedly nice dress you look lovely. huh me you and Malik must all use the same online dating site, that recommends clubs and stuff.

huh not sure how this place got on it there usually nicer,
this ones kind gloomy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 3rd 2017, 12:08 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 3rd 2017, 5:56 pm

going out to the clubs, huh I'm going to have to give this one a bad review on my dating site there are much better clubs in Vegas. it's nice and tries to promote new places but this one's kinda weird.

no games to play, no buffet with yummy and the lightings terrible. how and I got this cute new outfit but this bad lighting doesn't let me really show it off. also, the entertainments weird what's with all the naked peoples.

oh on the subject of outfits what do you think sammie cute huh
she poses like a model so Sam can get a good at her outfit
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2017, 2:39 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 4th 2017, 3:14 pm

Thanks, Sammie, yeah maybe we can find a better one with nice lights, want me to check the list for another place we can go. let's see

she looks at her phonehuh maybe we can find one with games that's what Vegas places are supposed to have. yay drinks I want some she grabs the wine bottle this soda taste funny

OCC: Yeah I guess so maybe Dire well explain more when he goes again
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2017, 7:12 pm

Vincent really needed to learn how to say no to people. All he really wanted to do was fly back to his house and sleep, but while he was dicking around in Vegas he met some people who insisted that he go with them to some club. He tried to tell them that he wasn't twenty one yet, but they kept telling him that it was fine. Not knowing how to handle this type of situation he went with them.

As they approached the club the bouncer gave Vincent a weird look until one of the people he came with said something to him. He wasn't sure what she said and frankly he didn't care. When they walked into the club the weight of Vincent's fuck up hit him. There was shit that he was not into going on all around him.

He figured that he couldn't leave this place without his "friends" noticing so he sat down in a booth and prayed that no one approached him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2017, 11:24 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 5th 2017, 4:36 pm

ok then she sets down so know what should we do,think this place has snacks i'm hungry
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 6th 2017, 5:34 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 6th 2017, 3:42 pm

yummy i like chesse,ok she looks around for a waitress
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 6th 2017, 8:33 pm

Dire was spaced out, trying to discern what part of the brain would trigger for any of this to turn someone on.
So much so he alienated everyone around him, until the sound of a cat snapped him out of it.
He took a drink and looked up to see Jeannie.
The drink nearly shot out of his nose.
"Oh, Jeannie... It's you... Of all people... Why the hell are you here?" He said, slightly dazed.
He then saw Sam.
"You must be Sam... I've heard a lot about you. From the lovely Jeannie Rose." He didn't offer a hand to shake because...
Well, because he wasn't thinking straight.
This setting was supposed to be arousing, but it wasn't... It... It was odd to him.
He shook out of it and gave his signature I'm-gonna-make-a-joke grin.
"So, why are you ladies here? I knew Jeannie would be into some freaky stuff, but not THIS freaky."
His friend had long since left them, and he saw no sign of his acquaintance anywhere.
No point in not finding ANY fun in this place.

[OOC: Sorry for it taking me so long. Life kind of blew up in my face right at the start. Once everyone joins, the order will be set and the honest story will begin. This is more like adding character to the story I guess.]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 7th 2017, 3:08 am

it was recommended on my dating site as a good place to meet people, huh kinda freaky yeah, look fluffies she spies some furry role playersoww I should have worn a costume I didn't know they had cosplay,I could have been a pony, a puppy, and kitty. I got a ton of cute costumes.

they should describe it better I thought it was a dance club, too bad Arielle isn't with you Sammie she seemed pretty into roleplay that time at your place. I want to pet the fluffy they all look so soft and cuddlies
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top