The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Even heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_vote_lcapEven heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_voting_barEven heroes need a vacation - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Even heroes need a vacation

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Even heroes need a vacation

Post by Guest August 11th 2017, 11:36 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 11th 2017, 2:44 pm

yeah scuba sounds fun Jeannie then gets excited when Sam and Anna mention food and starts drooling yummy, hey is it dinner time yet, I'm hungry when did the lady say was time to eat.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2017, 3:49 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 11th 2017, 4:59 pm

jyay munchies! Jeannie smiles when she sees the food coming
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2017, 8:40 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 12th 2017, 4:17 pm

Jeannie wasted no time going for the pudding first she loved sweets. hot water? huh, Jeannie's not sure why some one would want just hot water maybe if you made tea but hot water by its self-sound icky.

huh, she thinks about the drinkscan I get all the juices mixed together?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 13th 2017, 4:50 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 13th 2017, 5:02 am

Jeannie watches as the hostess made her wacky drink.pretty colors ok watch out tummy here it comes she smiles after taking a drink yummy she finishes the rest of her dinner. owww right to bed we should watch movies and play games, and eat snacks and pillow fights. sleep over stuff.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 13th 2017, 10:15 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 13th 2017, 4:20 pm

aww phooey silly peoples missing up the fun. huh, guess wanting rest so we can not be tired to do stuff makes sense. yay moves!

Jeannie looks through the move thingy and finds one with cute talking animals to watch.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 14th 2017, 12:07 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 14th 2017, 7:07 pm

yay how cute Jeannie happily watches the movie and sings along with the cute critters
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2017, 4:43 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 15th 2017, 5:26 am

Jeannie smiles when Arielle decided to sing along to. but then the plane lady said to quiet down something about bed time

Jeannie had noticed as she was caught up in the movie she looks at the air hostesses with the cute puppy dog eyes that always got her out of trouble. i'm sorry I'll town it down promise

Jeannie watched the rest of the movie quietly then went to sleep

(of course, it was everybody's favorite ditzy blonde who else would it be Smile, huh how where are they setting? was going to put that in her typical little kid fashion she'd uses who she was sitting with as a pillow but forgot which of the others she sitting with)
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2017, 9:04 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 15th 2017, 5:31 pm

Jeannie fast asleep dreams about adventuring with the cute critters find more magic trees singing and dancing.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top