The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Drunk and Looking for Jobs

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Drunk and Looking for Jobs

Post by TravisHalls July 20th 2017, 11:53 pm

"whaaaaaaa....."

Travis growled under his breath...  His heart stopped...  He was about to faint...  And then his brain kicked in yelling at him in his mind, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TRAVIS???  WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO?  NO NO NONONONONONONOONON. FUCK....  FUCKFKKCKCKJW"  Immediately Travis had a headache the size of a mountain and he was ready to die...  He thought about teleporting to the top of a building and falling off and just ending it...  He couldn't believe this...  At all...  Like at all...  This had to be a dream, but why was the pain so real in his head?  He ran through every possible scenario...  and finally he snapped back into reality and spoke after a very long pause,

"How was the wedding and who was there?"

He was frozen...  Completely...  He couldn't move...  He needed her to respond to give him some kind of reference point...  Maybe she'll say that his parents were there and then he'll know this was a dream or maybe a sick joke...  This was something he couldn't have done... He couldn't have... He looked at the girl and she was fine...  Her dress was fine...  She was amazing... He could see him taking her home, but marrying her?  He couldn't even remember her bloody name and he married her?  She better be 10/10 plus 5...  He waited for a response...  He was ready to lose it if he was given any indication that this was real.

TravisHalls

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2017-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina A. Russel July 22nd 2017, 1:48 am

Oh this was just too perfect! He was falling for it hook, line, and sinker. The look on his face, like he actually expected this to happen, was enough to make it hard to continue the lie; equal parts because of guilt, and because she had a hard time controlling the giggles threatening to explode out of her. This was great, the exact kind of cajoling she enjoyed inflicting on people. OH, but of course it didn’t stop there. At his inquiry, her face fell, her lower lip jutting out just slightly. The quiver was visible. She stepped closer, sliding her arms around his waist (his neck was significantly too far out of his reach) and pressing her head against his torso. Like this, she would feel her entire body pressing against him; the outfit she was wearing wasn’t exactly thick, and judging by the bare-back and her body pressing against him, she wasn’t wearing a bra.

”Oh, everybody, love.” She smiled at him, looking for all the world like a bride hopelessly happy. ”And it was beautiful! The orchestra, the buffet, the dancing, the, uh-” Here, she turned coy, a slight flush spreading across her cheeks as she bit her lower lip. ”-after-party.” The burning look in her eyes was enough to figure out what she meant. ”I feel so sore after it all, but I am very happy.” She had to turn away at this point to hide the laughter flicking across her face; it was too cruel, sometimes, to take advantage of people like this.

”But come along, dear. We’re going to be late.”
Katrina A. Russel
Katrina A. Russel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2017-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TravisHalls July 23rd 2017, 12:18 am

He felt her push into him, he could feel her whole body on his...  The words...  "love and dear.."  No...

"Nooo..."

He cried softly, not fully grasping the situation.  He grabbed ahold of Katrina's arms, one in each hand and pushed her away screaming,

"What the hell have I done?!?!"

He dropped to his knees, he couldn't believe it...  The people he hurt, the people he damaged, and he had the audacity to bring someone else into that pain.  The pain of the week in and week out of helping people murder innocents for a paycheck?  The pain that caused him to hurt the ones he loved?  He brought someone into this world?  He tried hard to fight back tears...  He was so scared...  "How could he do this, she'll die," he thought.  He muttered to the woman,

"You don't know me...  Whatever I told you, you don't know me...  I lied...  Cause if you knew the truth you would kill me right now..."

His eyes were downcast, his head hung, and his shoulders were dropped low.  This was a broken man, who believed he had failed a promise he made to his father...  "Never do anything you regret, Travis," the last words he heard from his father...  And he thought he had just brought a woman into the hell he made for himself and others, an act he could never forgive.

He felt anger, anger that he didn't have a place to release it at. He needed to punch something, he needed to hurt something... His face became red, he began to snarl, and his hands turned into fists, he was going to have to let it all out on something, but what?...
TravisHalls
TravisHalls

Quote : "Why should I help save people that may grow up to be evil?"

Number of posts : 25
Job : College Guy
Registration date : 2017-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 3rd 2017, 10:32 pm

Topic declared dead. Katrina gets 0 XP for this thread. Travis gets to claim all XP from his posts.

Locked and moved to bin.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Drunk and Looking for Jobs - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top