The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sound of Walking Away

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Sound of Walking Away

Post by Chellizard April 29th 2017, 3:04 am

"You can't just beat everyone up that looks at you funny. If I did that, I'd have zero friends." mumbling into his collarbone, she just stayed curled up there, the warmth radiating off of him making her feel a million times better.

Sometimes she wondered how she could so easily forgive him... but then she remembered that shitty things happened to people all the time, and it's worth it if you can learn to forgive and move passed things.

Her right hand was tucked along the edge of his jaw, just gently holding onto him as they flew. As he turned into the barrel roll, she felt her body lurch. Holding onto him tighter, she let out a little yelp of surprise.

"Hey! Warn me next time," she let out a little sound of relief when they leveled out and she felt less motion sickness.

"Problem? Can't you just, like, unlock the window or something?" she asked, her brow raising.

"I mean, I can fly too, if you remember." she said, a soft chuckle passing her lips. For the time being, she made a temporary platform of cosmic energy. It was attached to the side of the building, jutting out horizontally. She would step onto it, letting go of Michael to stand on her own for just long enough to become her alien self.

"... Ascend." she would command, her eyes snapping open to reveal black sclera surrounding the same bright green eyes. Her body became enveloped with the same cosmic energy she was standing on, and soon she was standing in her alien form. Cracking her neck, she hovered in place, the cosmic platform having been absorbed into her body. A thin layer of cosmic energy surrounded her body, forcing the rain to change at a molecular level and become absorbed much like her cosmic energy. This only happened with elements that occurred naturally in the world, and if they were small enough to break down; a rain drop being small enough to break down by the barrier surrounding her. Snow flakes could be treated the same way - but not sleet or hail.

"So?" she would ask, her head tilting curiously.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei May 6th 2017, 5:29 pm

"Yes.. I know you can fly." He said, shaking his head with a small chuckle. "But hotel room windows don't open. Well, not very much at least. I usually just phase through them but.."

As he said that, he held up his hand, the skin becoming light and lighter until it began to glow a bright, luminescent blue color. Quickly after the shape began to change, his hand becoming nothing more than energy that seemed to flow in wavy, flame like patterns. As quickly as it changed, however, it changed back to normal.

"This hotel doesn't have a balcony, so we have to take conventional means to my room. I mean, I could always break the window, but you hate it when I do non hero things so.."

He held out his hands to her, ushering for her to take them, giving her a soft smile. He would slowly start to float down if she took them, guiding her down towards the ground, the light rain that continued to fall continuing to hiss and steam around his form. As his feet touched the ground, his wings would vanish, disappearing in a spray of cerulean sparks that clattered harmlessly to the ground.

People around stared and watched the odd transformation, some placing hands over their mouths in shock, but he paid them no mind. At this second, he was happy. Truly happy. He would release one of Uzma's hands, holding the other firmly in his own as he looked into her eyes, a light smile on his face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 9th 2017, 3:25 am

"One of these days I'll learn how to dissipate into star dust and just do the whole phase thing you do." she muttered, a bit sour that they would have to ruin their perfect moment by mingling with normal people.

"You're right, though. I do hate it when you don't do hero things."

She would transform back to her normal self before sliding her hands into his and accepting that they would enter through the front doors. Stark white skin would melt away revealing the gorgeous mocha colored flesh. She looked beautiful, her pouting lips turned into a small smile as she looked down.

As they landed nothing else in the universe mattered. She just watched him with a twinkle in her eyes and a spark in her heart. The flame had only dimmed, but it was time for her to let the fires grow and just embrace whatever hellish aftermath was to come. Be it good or bad, she was in it this time. She would never let go. She would be his until the day she died. Or until Earth and every one on it died, including him. But, that wouldn't be for a long, long time. And, that was her Alien self taking the wheel for a moment. 'Human' Uzma would mourn Michael if anything were to happen to him.

"Soo... are we gonna just stand here forever or are we going inside? And, does your room have one of those awesome hot tubs? I could really use a hot bath..." thinking on it, her feet did ache and so did her whole body. Even her brain!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Sound of Walking Away - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei May 12th 2017, 10:11 am

The lobby of the hotel was nearly empty, being dinner time most of the inhabitants were in the accompanying restaurant, or out on the town. The man behind the counter gave Michael a small nod as he led Uzma through and to the elevator, this was a hotel he frequented when he had business in Japan after all. Once inside he pushed the button for the top floor, hearing a small ding as the doors closed and the whirring of the engines began to whine to life.

"Oh.. it has much more than a hot tub.." He said, giving a small chuckle. He squeezed her hand tightly, enjoying the familiar feeling more than he had thought he would. Which was difficult. "Trust me, you're going to love this. The first time I stayed here well.. it was every sixteen year olds dream. Anyone that has seen Home Alone, at least."

There was another ding as the elevator grinded to a halt, jostling it's passengers lightly. The doors slowly opened to reveal an immaculate room in front of them. It was easily three times the size of Uzma's old apartment, and lavishly decorated. The place looked like it was designed for royalty rather than the common traveler.

A living room, with a home entertainment system that would make most nerds moist, fully stocked kitchen, a den, and a glorious master bedroom opened up in front of them.

"The hot tub is in the bathroom. I guess it's more of a jaccuzi tub now that I think of it.. except much much larger. Pretty sure it's the one from that shitty Nickelback song."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 12th 2017, 11:18 am

Letting out a giggle filled with joy, Uzma stepped into the room and did a twirl as she looked around. It looked like an endless room. Her eyes stretched from one side to the other, big windows offering an amazing view of blue sky and the rest of breath taking Tokyo.

"Wow.." she'd say, letting her hand slip out of Michael's. It was a slow, smooth transition as her skin would glide over his ever so gently.

Taking her jacket off, she revealed that the Girl ALIVE! shirt she had on was riddled with holes, and the once vibrant design on the front was faded. It was also a size too big for her so it just swallowed her small frame.

Taking in the room, she just sighed with happiness and walked over to the window.

"It looks so much better from inside. The view from the window didn't do it justice." she said, mostly to herself, as she started moving around the room. She focused on the living area, baffled by the televisions size. She hadn't watched a movie or TV in what felt like months. Almost skipping into the kitchen, she let her hands glide over the counter tops. The cold touch of the marble sending a chill down her spine.

"This place is literally too nice. What the hell, Michael? You just stay in hotel rooms like this now?" she asked, looking at him with a cross between actually being mildly upset, and playful. Mostly playful, though. She knew who he was, after all. And who his family was. She just wished her stupid Alien... overlords? had left her some kind of wealth on Earth, too. But nope. She was poor, and had to slumdog it hard to make it by.

She was up to her eye balls in credit card debt now, and it was mainly because she couldn't keep a job and save the world from impending doom.

"Well, now that you've impressed me... can you tell me where you've been?" she asked, crossing back to the living room and settling down on the couch, her shoes and socks finding their way into a small pile under the coffee table.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei May 15th 2017, 3:29 pm

"Where have I been.." As Michael spoke, he removed his suit jacket, throwing it over a nearby chair before removing his tie. He bit his lower lip, thinking of the best way to explain it. "Well, you see, uh.."

He sat in the chair, placing his hands over his mouth as he thought further. Where exactly had he been? Lots of places, his work required such a thing, but he assumed she was referring to him disappearing for months at a time. As he thought on it, he wasn't the best fiance. Certainly not the most attentive.

"Well, it's the same story as always, isn't it?" He said, giving her a sigh. Not in annoyance, but in acceptance of his own sheer selfishness and stupidity. "I went to hell. I met with my Sensei, and I trained. I spent months of earth time training my body and mind, and completely neglected you. There's really no excuse for it. I wish I had some story to tell you. Some.. revelation about my powers or my family, something that would make what I did to you more acceptable but.. it doesn't exist. I was a neglectful and shitty fiance to you. You deserved better. You deserve better."

He paused for a moment, running a hand through his hair. This whole explaining had turned more into a confession than anything.

"I am sorry, for what I've done. At the moment, it just felt like the right thing to do though. But, looking back, it wasn't. I realized that the first night I laid in my bed at our home, not my home, our home, and didn't feel your breath on the back of my neck. Though, the amount of blankets that bed actually has surprised me."

He gave her a soft smile, his usual method of using humor to diffuse tense situations always finding it's way to the surface, no matter the severity of the situation. It wouldn't be the first time it had gotten to trouble, and it certainly wouldn't be the last. Of that he was damn sure.

"I know I've done wrong. I do. But I can't live without you Uzma. I can't. I've tried but.. my days are just so empty. It feels like a part of me is missing when you aren't around. I don't feel like a half demon, I only feel like a demon." He paused for a second, scratching the back of his head in an attempt to let her think, to let it soak in. "Look, people like me, Cambions, we have two hearts. A demon heart, and a human. My demon heart is sealed inside my sword, it helps me keep a somewhat humanish appearance. That sword is very important to me, it's a part of me. Literally. As for my other heart, well.. it's in you Uzma."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 17th 2017, 3:27 pm

She would open her mouth to speak, and close it right after. She had no idea what to say. She could still be mad at him, sure. She really could. But she was in it now. She wasn't going to give up again. Not now that she had him back.

Part of her wondered if she had Stockholm syndrome, and the other part wondered if she was just really that bat shit insane to come back to him so easily. She knew she had to be a little crazy, but she also knew that love, even with her alien genealogy, was hard to explain.

Thinking of him laying alone made her frown a bit. It made her sad to think about it. But he mentioned all the blankets. She did have a problem. She loved lots of blankets and pillows. The more, the better. She was always naturally cold, even with him next to her. There was just something about her alien side that literally stayed cold. Maybe it was the fact her heart was naturally smaller than a humans, but worked more effectively because of the way her circulatory system worked.

She would move to the edge of the couch, making sure she was closer to him. Her feet found their way tucked up under her, her elbows pressing into the arm of the couch. She listened to him, nodding every now and then, and just sighed. But it was more of a happy sigh. She finally stood up and moved over to the chair, curling into his lap. She entangled herself into him, her head laying on his shoulder so she could lay kisses on his neck.

"I've got room for it, but only you." she muttered, her lashes fluttering across his jaw as she nuzzled into him.

Leaning up to look at his face, she let her arms drape around of his shoulders a smile on her face.

"Well, the only thing I need... and what I really want... is for you to give me an estimated time, and where we can meet whenever you have to go away. I know we're not supposed to be at each others hips all the time. I get that. You have to do certain things as the... what was it your sister had said? Heir to her Throne or something?" shrugging, Uzma just leaned her forehead to his and smiled again.

"I think it's time for a hot bath, and then maybe a change... I think I want to try to change my hairstyle to something... different." she said, moving one of her hands to push a dread over her shoulder.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei May 17th 2017, 4:27 pm

Michael took the girls delicate hand in his and let her lead the way to the bathroom, allowing himself to be pulled by her. As he stepped by the door, letting it close behind him, he flicked the light switch to the main room, letting darkness fall over.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down