The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Do or die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Do or die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Do or die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Do or die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Do or die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Do or die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Do or die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Do or die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Do or die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Do or die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Do or die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Do or die - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Do or die

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Do or die

Post by Knightfall April 4th 2017, 9:25 pm

As the creature made its way into the kitchen through the window, Michael immediately ignited his hands the holy fire licking up his wrists, launching a ball of fire directed at the creature's head. "Back from whence you came filth! Thou art not welcome here!"

Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 4th 2017, 11:27 pm

The sword swipes that were directed towards the creature impacted, seemingly sinking in but doing nothing beyond slice through with some  resistance. Immediately the thing showed resilience towards cutting, and likely anything along the lines of trying to use sheer force against it. However, the ball of holy flames did something else, colliding with the creature and causing it to let out a loud inhuman squeal of pain. Oozing flesh bubbled crackled and filled the room with the scent of burning flesh that could make the eyes sting. The child covered his eyes, tears beginning to come about from his eyes.

Sean joined the roast of the creature, unleashing a bright blue torrent of flames with a thrust of the palm that began to devour the creature quickly. The sludge would eventually evaporate into nothing more than a thick smoke than began to rise to the ceiling, seemingly just coloring it black but not really circulating from there. ”Well, looks like we have an idea what we’re dealing with.” He said with a sigh, keeping his eyes on the black stain where an inhuman monster one lay. ”Whatever. You probably need to leave the town borders before anything else tries to murder you or whatever.” Sean suggested to the child, who only shook their head.

“I tried, couldn’t leave past the mist.” He responded with gun still in his hand.

”Can’t leave…well that doesn’t sound ominous in the least.” Granted ominous sludgy monsters were also not exactly a good thing either. Absently adjusting his gloves, Sean looked to the other two that had somehow gotten themselves dragged into this mess. ” Well whatever, I’m going to go further in town and see what’s happening there. You three don’t have to come along.” He said leaping through the broken window the creature had come through. The cries continued to ring out in the distance, though they weren’t close enough to be any threat.

What he ended up doing from there was leaping over fences covering back yards to avoid being out in the open.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga April 5th 2017, 3:17 am

Lame. Diana's mastery of the edged weapon proved incapable of harming the gibbering creature, and it was only killed by flame. The less than thrilled swordsman pulled back, as the creature exploded into two varieties of fire.

"So I can't hurt it... lame." Diana sighed, grabbed a nearby lamp and threw it at the monster as it fled. "And stay out!"

Diana turned towards the child, now able to pay him a smattering of attention with no monsters nearby. She turns to her nice girl voice, even raising her face plate to put them at ease. "I guess you should stick with me for now, I'll protect you and you can watch my back. What's your name? Did you live in this house?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall April 5th 2017, 12:15 pm

Michael made a quick nod at Sean who was now climbing out of the window. "I will be with you in a moment's time." Seeing that Diana's attempt at harming the creature had proven ineffective he decided to assist her. "Your blade Diana, may I see it?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Do or die - Page 2 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 5th 2017, 5:20 pm

The kid gave Diana a suspicious glance after turning his attention from Sean jumping through the window. When he said they didn’t have to come along, it seemed the other two took that advice rather to heart. “My names Zach, and no I don’t. Me and my dad was supposed to be visiting my aunts but….then this happened.” He explained, hefting his shotgun when something sounded off in the distance. ”So…um..why did you come here?” He ended up asking both Michael and Diana, sounding almost as if it was a surprise why someone would venture into a place like this. The angel had asked to see Diana’s blade, but that seemed like something less than interesting to Zach.

A few more of the cries began to ring out closer, the sounds of something slamming against the walls becoming loud. ”We should probably leave now.” Zach suggested hurriedly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga April 5th 2017, 8:18 pm

Diana was a bit puzzled by Michael's request but figured there was nothing to lose. She drew and offered, hilt first, the longsword she carried, a fine versatile weapon that could be used with one or both hands. "What're you thinking?"

Diana looked at the kid and was asked yet again for motivation. A rather awkward but sincere smile, she said, "I guess I came here to make sure you get to go home."

Moments after handing Michael the sword, it seemed their stay in the house was worn out. "Stay close me, We'll get you of here." Diana moved to the window, but would help Zach out first before anything else.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall April 7th 2017, 5:41 am

"I am here by my own choice to ensure the safety of all mankind, including you." He said looking over at Zach with a warm welcoming smile. Then he took the hilt of Diana's blade and laid it flat on his hands examining and running his hands along it. He then closed his eyes and focused on the blade. "I, Michael of Haven leave my holy blessing on this blade. May it vanquish the evils that plague this Earth and light a path through the darkness." As soon as he uttered the last words of his blessing a faint white glow seemed to emanate from the blade, fading away as fast as it had appeared. But after he had done so he felt an invisible tug at the back of his mind, quickly ignoring it. Michael opened his eyes and offered the hilt of the blade back to Diana. "It's not much but you should be able to harm those beasts now."

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 7th 2017, 7:07 pm

Zach accepted the help through the window, letting his shotgun out first before landing on the well cut grass. The fact that it was still in pristine condition did not dawn upon him, but likely someone more astute would have noticed it. He hefted the weapon as if that would help him in some way, looking around for any more of the creatures that could have been lurking around. Seeing the odd stranger with wings bless a sword was odd, but it only really sent a strange reverberation through his body. Something the young boy ignored, in favor of keeping his light blue eyes focused on looking around.

”Do we follow the weird guy? We…can’t exactly leave the city so…” He let that drawl out while waiting for the two to give some kind of explanation as to what they could actually do. Part of him wanted to go where more people that could protect him would be, and maybe even someone that knew what they were doing. He would go with them regardless, but that did not mean that Zach would like it one bit. Nothing quickly rose to meet them, which made going deeper easier, though they were free to attempt to leave if that was what the two wanted.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga April 21st 2017, 10:18 am

"Stay close, Zach. The safest place around here is with us." Diana said, helping the kid out of the building and keeping an eye out for danger. While her sword was the only magical weapon she had at the moment, the bow she had on hand was more useful at tagging hostiles from afar.

Diana kept pace with Sean, able to track his footprints and scent with no great difficulty. She continues speaking to Zach, keeping him at ease despite all the terrible things lurking about. "So, where are you from?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall April 29th 2017, 3:56 am

Michael made his way out of the unlocked door rather than climbing through the broken window not wishing for glass shards to pierce his skin. He kept his shotgun ready in case any more of the beasts decided to take advantage of the group's being out in the open. He'd made sure that he had blessed each individual bullet of his shotgun so as to deal with creatures like these. "We must move quickly now before any more creatures decide to attack us. Are you tracking him Diana?"

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 1st 2017, 12:42 am

Zach had no real choice in this particular situation, and so he would follow behind the odd female with her sword. In a sense it reminded him of those girls from the anime, though maybe that was an undue assumption. He was hoping these two would have been able to do something about protecting them, but he was not exactly one to blindly trust people. Diana had asked about where he was from, but recalling it didn’t seem like something that was important at this time. ”I’m from new York.” he said softly, looking around rather nervously, though eh tried to hide it to no real avail.

The angel had mentioned track the weird guy, but Zach was wondering if she could even do that. Indents in the grass from footsteps did indicate that someone was moving through, meaning that Diana could track him well enough until they seemingly stopped. That was when something moved through one of the nearby trees filling one of the many backyards.

”Following me now huh?” Sean appeared, hanging upside down by his legs from the branches.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 1st 2017, 8:25 pm

Diana simply nodded to Michael, following their brave guide. Safety in numbers. The dark silence all around them heightened Diana's senses to a razor's edge, as she strained to perceive anything beyond the miserable blackness.

The rustling of the trees near their angelic guide was almost startling to Diana, like a heavy knock on her hearing. "Another one. Get ready. Zach, just stay, and shoot only when you've a clear shot." Diana whispered to her company, gripping her enchanted blade in both hands in a low grip and ready stance.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 2nd 2017, 8:44 pm

Guardian tensed ready for the creature to pounce their way, his shotgun poised to take the shot. Then Sean came rustling out of the tree, his legs dangling from one of the tree's branches. Michael aimed the barrel of his shotgun to the ground gesturing to the other two that they should follow suit. He nodded towards Sean and frowned. "Indeed."

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 3rd 2017, 3:35 pm

”Having a few hearing problems chica? I’m right here, obviously not as monster.” Sean said, waving his arms and making a point of things. Zach kept his gun trained on the odd male, but didn’t pull the trigger as he landed to the ground with seemingly inhuman grace. Within a second light blue flames illuminated the area around them, casting pale light that chased away the darkness. Keeping aware of ones surroundings in this forsaken town was something he was more worried about than anything else. Something was moving around them, creatures of the night that he was sure wanted them for some reason.

”Find anything out or was this all just to find me?” Zach turned his gaze elsewhere, keeping the gun held within their places.

”Just you, but you aren’t exactly any help.” Zach added, sounding off put by the male suddenly hanging upside down from a tree.

”Low blow kid. I was just getting a better view from up here. Saw a big mass of the monster things up ahead, looked a little hard to just blaze through.” He then added, looking to the two that had gotten themselves stuck in here. ”Got any ideas girl with sword and shirtless dude?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 3rd 2017, 10:45 pm

"Usually it's finding the shiniest thing and smashing it. Or crazy cultists. Or some haunted doll. Or some portal we have to close." Diana harped rather sarcastically, though her occult training gave her suggestions credence.

Pause, deep breathe. "I'm not in the mood fight a ton of monsters at once though. I don't have... the right weapon. But, we could go see where they're coming from."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 5th 2017, 10:40 am

Michael laughed at Diana's remark and shook his head. "Brute force is always an option but I'm afraid we just don't have the firepower right now. I say we try and get a closer look at what exactly they're doing."

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate