The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) I_vote_lcapYuri Yemenov (Metel) I_voting_barYuri Yemenov (Metel) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Yuri Yemenov (Metel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yuri Yemenov (Metel) Empty Yuri Yemenov (Metel)

Post by Champion March 4th 2017, 1:39 am

Yuri Yeminov

Metel’

Yuri Yemenov (Metel) 15553013

The Bio

Hero Name: Metel'
Title:
Alignment: Lawful good
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5’10 ft (177.8 cm)
Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Blood type: A -

The Looks

The Personality

Yuri is a soft-spoken individual and rarely likes to do anything that requires extended socialization. Due to his sheltered life within his home, he has a difficult time even understanding most social ques and tends to make mistakes that possibly offend people on occasion. Has yet to master how to avoid that, but he always seemed to release a profuse stream of apologies when he realizes that he has offended someone. However he tends to prefer the company of a good book to the company of a person, unless they of course can manage to catch his interest in some fashion.

Tends to prefer avoiding using his metahuman abilities and views them more as a burden than any manner of actual gift. Not that he is given to condemning metahumans for enjoying what they have, but he has always been someone that preferred not being given power he never wanted.

Tends to do poorly with personal confrontation, usually either shutting down or withdrawing into him, which causes his ability to some extent to go out of his control. This leads to him relying on other people, making him rather passive. Despite his he can be rather kind should he warm up to someone, even going out of his way and inconveniencing himself to help them in any way that he can.

The Story

Yuri was born into a sheltered childhood, one that he didn’t really even mind. He was never really mistreated, and his mother who was around the most raised him the best she could. He lived in a massive mansion with his elder brother, only really seeing his own father when he occasionally came home from the usual business trips that occupied him. It was a simple life, Yuri spending most of his time in the large library that his mother had built up from her youth, filled with more books than most people would likely see in their lifetime. Even since the child had learned to read, he would go through the many books, trying to read through each of them and learning more from the many words that he originally did not understand. His personal world was a vast thing waiting to be learned, and his family seemed to encourage such rapid learning.

Perhaps it had been to keep him ignorant of what kept them afloat within a cruel world, or it’s even crueler truths. From a young age his fragility had always been obvious, like thin ice one might even say. A wrong step and it would shatter into tiny little fragments. It was his brother who had to do that through their younger years, looking after him while he read through the many massive books, little eyes scanning over them through thick spectacles, until he grew tired and usually passed out there. Despite how babied he was compared to his elder sibling, one could say there was no true hard feelings between them. This life continued until he learned the truth about their family, or just one of the many truths about them anyway. Not that it was something that anyone really attempted to keep from him, and that was that they were all metahumans.

Descendants of a strong metahuman bloodline in fact. With each generation came seemingly stronger metahuman abilities, the records stating that they started simple but his father’s father had begun a line of abilities that were godlike for lack of better term. With such burgeoning power came arrogance, something that he learned upon finding his grandfather’s journal. These notes detailed vast delusions of grandeur, even believing himself one that could overthrow the world itself. The idea of being a metahuman had been interesting for an eleven-year-old, but he never liked the idea of having overwhelming power, especially considering that many of those within the novels he had read. Still, he had something to look forward to, even if it was with a chest filled with dread. Luckily his brother was the first to manifest his ability, telekinesis so it seemed. That was the first time he actually saw his father around him for any extended period of time, testing out the ability that developed and being sure that he could keep control of something like that. That was actually the first time he had seen a metahuman up close, and it fascinated him to no end.

His own abilities manifested by the age of thirteen, when he managed to freeze over the fountain in front of his family home. While his family took it with stride, he saw it more as something he had dreaded, and even as he was given lessons on how to control such a gift, any cooperation came with reluctance. This power however was nothing like described within the notebook, same as his brother and he could feel that disappointed his father to no end. That suspicion of his however was neither confirmed nor denied, so he went about with his reclusive life as he always did. Home tutoring, reading till his heart’s content but one day something did happen. He found out what exactly his family were part of and who his father was. The villainous alias itself was something he had heard about on internet forums, but he never expected the metahuman known as The Red Bull to have been so close to him.

His father had been the very crime boss that had been spreading his metaphorical claws throughout the country, grabbing onto any connection it could. It was unfortunate that he had witnessed one of his father’s men killing a loose end, with said father there looking over it passively. It was quite the shock really, and he had grown sick from just the sight of it. Any illusions about his life had been shattered, and one of the men had thought he was nothing more than some dumb kid. Without even thinking, his powers lashed out and reduced him to nothing more than an statue, shattering across the ground in macabre shards. He didn’t even know what had happened, but before he knew it he was running, slamming right into his brother’s chest. He had looked somewhat worried, Yuri saying something about running from some bad men, though he already knew.

”I’ll get you out of here.” That was when he found himself being thrown through some manner of portal, though how it had come about he did not know. What he did know was that he had been thrown into another country entirely, with people who spoke a language he had barely had time to fully practice and that made communication difficult. Still, he knew that there was still danger somewhere and that made keeping on the move his top priority.

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Strength

The Powers

Cryokinesis: Yuri was born with the metagene just like everyone else within his family line ever since they could remember. His abilities manifested in the form of cryokinesis, the manipulation of ice. The most basic of its applications is causing water to freeze, either upon contact or with concentration. The former causes a quicker change into solid water, though he tends not to perform it as much due to the potential physical damage. Once ice is within his range of influence, he can telekinetically control it and mold it as he sees fit, even controlling the form by which the ice takes place. Whether that be spears of ice, walls or even fine powdery snow, anything he could really dream of is possible. He has also been shown capable of robbing things of heat and enfeebling them to the point of making them shatter.

The Weaknesses

Frailty: His body is naturally only as resilient as a humans, and in fact he is considered out of shape compared to your average human. He tires out easily, can be dispatched much like most humans and has difficulty lifting anything over a third of his body weight.

No personal protection: He has no protection from cold beyond the human norm, and excessive use of his cryokiensis can actually cause damage to him.

Extreme heat or dry envoirnments: His cryokinesis requires traces of moisture in the air, and without it he cannot produce ice and his powers tend to fizzle out.

Glasses: Yuri suffers from astigmatism and without it has blurry vision, and finds it difficult to do anything that requires focus, especially when trying to focus on things like text or words as well as small moving objects.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Yuri Yemenov (Metel) Empty Re: Yuri Yemenov (Metel)

Post by Chellizard March 4th 2017, 2:37 pm

approve.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Yuri Yemenov (Metel) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 2nd 2017, 4:38 pm

Retired
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum