The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMasterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_voting_barMasterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP]

Post by Uryurvkos April 15th 2017, 2:43 pm

"Then I suggest you find out your information. I work on my own clock. Not yours." AAT-08317 replied, as he holstered his Cz-45 and picked up his submachine gun once more as he stepped back into plain view. They had stopped tasing the little girl, her skin having been shifting and shaping in different forms and colours. Lane laughed, "Look at that!"

"Are you sure you want her?" Moskvin asked, "It is worthless!"

"My money, Mr. Moskvin."

Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2017-01-21

Back to top Go down

Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP]

Post by Pinnacle April 22nd 2017, 9:24 pm

Israel nodded, then closed his eyes and projected his mind onto Mr. Moskvin, exploring his mind swiftly and learning all he knew of his criminal ring. This in turn opened Israel's own mind to the man on this matter, informing him of what Israel knew of his criminal ring and alerting him to Israel's presence.

After a brief moment lasting only an instant, Israel had his information and Moskvin knew he was there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Masterpiece (AAT and Silver) [DOUBLE XP] - Page 2 PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 270
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos April 24th 2017, 12:37 pm

AAT-08317 watched as Moskvin's skin paled suddenly, as he stopped. The Oligarch announced in fright: "S-someone is here!"

Lane looked around, as the assassin stepped closer with the other guards. Lane then asked: "What do you--"

"Check the room!" A Guard yelled, before he tapped on one radio, before talking into it: "We're compromised!"

"What about my product?!" Lane asked, as he glanced toward the two cages. One guard motioned toward AAT-08317 as he approached one of the few cages. The guard lifted his submachine gun, toward the woman that had seen the assassin, her eyes turned to desperation.

AAT-08317 looked into her eyes, before he lifted his own submachine gun as he angled it toward the tasered child. She looked at him with disgust and anger, as her blue skin turned purple then red.

"We've got more!" Moskvin excused, "Kill them!"

AAT-08317 slowly reached to squeeze the trigger, as there was a small scream.

(OOC: Still giving you room to react. Child's fate is up to you.)
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "No one should be allowed to violently trample on the law."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle July 29th 2019, 6:30 pm

The Proscenium Primordium quivered as Israel felt his 4th dimensional self shift. It seemed that the fates were as disgusted as he was with the actions of the men that stood before him.

Thus, he thought he would create some poetic justice as he coalesced an invisible layer of neutronium around the girl, keeping its gravitation in check through his self-ordination and phase variance modification.

This neutronium, being an extension of himself, would project its own Merkavah, allowing his Merkavic Channeling to protect her from any gunfire that came her way.

He began to do the same to the other people in the room whom the deplorables had referred to as "inventory."

The entrances to the room would be sealed in the same manner.

He would react further from there.

He had a plan.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos July 30th 2019, 2:02 am

AAT-08317 kept his submachine gun loosely aimed at the metahuman who stared back at him with contempt. He stared at her for but a moment, before he moved with a fluid movement as he used a free hand to pull free his Cz-45 from out of his jacket and pulled the triggers of both weapons as he struck dead two of the guards that had taken a position to kill the other metahumans.

Moskvin and Lane immediately flinched as they were taken aback. They threw up their hands in a feeble attempt to defend themselves, as Moskvin began to yell in a sudden desperation: "Y-you bastard! Put down that weapon now!"

"Strange position to be in to make demands, Mr. Moskvin." AAT-08317 responded, as he kept his weapon concentrated on the forehead of the man. His eyes turned suddenly to the movements at the corner of his eye, as Lane immediately pulled a taser and whipped it in the direction of AAT-08317.

Generally, people would have been more afraid of a firearm. But tasers posed a specific hazard to AAT-08317, and if it was not dealt with it would kill him. Concentrating the SMG he held in the direction of Lane, he fired a rapid spread of bullets that broke through the kneecaps and lower legs of the man before Lane screamed in inexpressible pain.

The assassin left the crying man lay still, as he whimpered in shock and terror. AAT-08317 tried the weight of the submachine gun, as he quickly recognised it was empty before he discarded the weapon.

"W-who the hell are you?" Moskvin demanded as the assassin approached him, "Who sent you?"

AAT-08317 stayed silent as he leveled his Cz-45 at Moskvin, not bothering to answer the desperate man's question before he realised from the corner of his eye Lane once again moving with the taser: before he fired and struck AAT-08317 in the chest.

The assassin immediately convulsed as he fell to the floor, struggling to pull in breath as instead he breathed in blood. He spit the crimson substance from his mouth as he rolled around almost like a helpless child. The caged metahumans started to scream in horror, as the one girl who changed colour flared into a darker red.

Eventually the taser stopped pulsing, as Moskvin instead picked up the Cz-45 that AAT-08317 dropped to the floor as he aimed it at the would-be assassin. He laughed cooly, "Why, why... what do I need to fear, if a taser brings to you the brink of death? This is the price you pay for dirty and disgusting business, you coward!"

The man then pulled the trigger in an attempt to kill AAT-08317.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle July 30th 2019, 12:31 pm

While the cybernetically enhanced assassin fired bullets into two of the guards, the girl rose off of her feet as electricity began to crackle off of her.

Her cage began to disassemble itself and by the time the assassin was down, it had begun to whirl around her.

At this point, it was hard to miss what was happening around her, and it would surely be noticed by Moskvin, Lane, and the current guards. If they fired at the downed assassin, or anyone for that matter, they would find that their bullets would stop in mid-air before their guns disassembled themselves.

All the while, it would appear that the girl was the cause of this, but in reality, this would be the result of Pinnacle's amorphous autokinesis and merkavic channeling coupled with his quantum state translation.

He wanted them to fear her... To beg her for forgiveness.

... As they should.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos July 30th 2019, 12:56 pm

AAT-08317 watched helplessly as the girl rose to her feet and tore the cage into shreds. But in his hurried mind, the assassin managed to control his breathing. His chest still burnt with excruciating pain, and he was in no position to rise to challenge his target once more... but he understood that this girl naturally did not have this power. If she did, why wouldn't she have done it earlier?

Why allow herself to be a victim?

Then he connected it. No, this being who had been following him was responsible for this. AAT-08317 quickly determined that this other metahuman was doing this for the protection of these people who had been treated like slaves.

Moskvin stood back, as his jaw dropped and his eyes flared with a sudden but uncontrollable anger. It was evident to him too, that this was not her natural power: "Alyis, you know your place! Stand in your place or I'll put a bullet in you as I will with this low-life here!"

AAT-08317 felt his hand reach down as he tried to push himself off the floor, as Moskvin aimed the pistol at him again. But this time, it was Alyis who spoke: "You've hurt plenty of innocent people! And you've killed more than any man should!"

Moskvin offered a short stifled laugh, "And you are protecting someone you just saw kill two men? That is hypocritical, you creature! So if you're going to play hero, you kill him first!"
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle July 30th 2019, 1:09 pm

Israel monitered the girl. Alyis floated in the air, her cage whirling around her as if gripped by the electricity coming off of her. This electricity would strike at Moskvin, Lane, and the guards in the room, while avoiding everyone else.

The man known as Mr. Moskvin and those with him would be struck repeatedly in 1-3 second intervals, with each strike hurting like hell but not being enough to disable them.

He would allow the girl to speak for herself here.

Let them try to get out of this predicament. Israel had contingencies in place as he continued to seed the room with his invisible matter.

There would be no escape.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos July 30th 2019, 1:27 pm

AAT-08317 watched as Alyis struck almost everyone else in the room, as they all screamed in pain as Mr. Moskvin fell to his knees and dropped the pistol to the floor. The metahuman stood upright: surprised by the power she now possessed. She spoke with an even more commanding voice: "I'm going to leave with the rest of these people that you've abducted! Any disagreement with that?"

The assassin spit out one last mouthful of blood, as he struggled to rise to his feet. He looked around nearly aimlessly in an attempt to locate the man he had encountered earlier.

Moskvin yelled: "You do not control me! No one controls me!"
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle July 30th 2019, 2:19 pm

The others in the room being sufficiently preoccupied now, Israel turned his merkavic channeling toward the cybernetically enhanced individual in the room, channeling healing chi energy into him to aid him in his recovery. With Israel's aid, he should be up in no time flat.

He wasn't certain what he would do, but he figured that now was as good a time as any to help him rise to his feet.

For good measure, one of the bolts coming off of the girl would strike the taser, reducing it to useless parts.

That said, he would still remain hidden. No need to reveal an ace when your opponent's hand is a pig.

Or in this case, when Israel's opponents were pigs themselves.

In any case, the barrage would continue from the girl, and these human traffickers would meet justice.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos July 31st 2019, 12:39 am

AAT-08317 felt a sudden surge of strength roll through his body as his muscles tensed. Although the pain remained in his chest due to the mechanical devices that decorated his interior, he found at least enough strength to pull himself together and stand upright. The assassin tightened his hands into fists, as he moved his head in such a way to crack it.

Lane and Moskvin stood in shock while being shocked, as Moskvin offered a simple jeer: "Ready for me to kick your ass again, huh?"

AAT-08317 launched forward with unexpected speed as he slammed his knee in the chest of Moskvin, as there was a sudden and sickening crack of bones as the ribs in the man's chest collapsed immediately. The assassin flung the vulnerable shape of the man to the floor as Moskvin hit it with an awkward thud. AAT-08317 ignored the man as he collected the Cz-45 that Moskvin had dropped off the floor.

AAT-08317 sat there in silence for a moment as Moskvin struggled to pull in breath, as he placed two additional rounds through the stomachs of the two remaining bodyguards as they fell to the floor and screamed in pain. The assassin looked over Lane as he approached Moskvin slowly, as he placed a third round in the left shoulder of Lane as he screamed in pain.

"P-please!" Moskvin chocked through his collapsed chest, "I-I'll give you anything."

AAT-08317 furrowed his brow, before he stepped on the exposed throat of the man as he stepped down slowly though forcefully. Within a few seconds, the terrifying sound of the man's neck broke and he finally fell still. The assassin shook his head as he heard the confused cry of Alyis as she stood confused.

"W-why?" She asked, "I-I had it under control!"

AAT-08317 flipped the pistol in his hands ans he stepped by a whimpering Lane as he offered the handle of the Cz-45 to the girl. She looked at it, incredibly confused and afraid amidst the chaos. The assassin however spoke simply, though cruelly: "You did not; your benefactor did. Nevertheless, you will need this to defend yourself should there be more."

AAT-08317 then moved toward the exit, as he glanced up to where he swore Israel was.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle July 20th 2023, 10:54 am

Israel "uncloaked" in the position that the man was looking, (although he was not quite there previously and had to blink to the position first so as to hold some of his cards,) and approached the confused girl, and while he had her attention, he would have his neutronium matter blanket the fallen men, phasing them through the ceiling and out of her view whilst concealing the process so as to alarm her less.

He would allow the part of himself that he had lent the girl to remain with her, integrating with her, essentially making the powers she had displayed her own, and he would watch over her and the others.

"He is right and he is wrong. This power is yours now. Please, take the others and follow behind us at a distance. We're leaving."

He would then follow after the enhanced man, blinking to catch up, if necessary, although he would say nothing to him.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top