The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_vote_lcapWishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_voting_barWishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_vote_lcapWishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_voting_barWishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP]

Post by Zonkes February 18th 2017, 4:22 pm

The blade seemed to pop into existence as the rain beat down on the streets of Seattle, Washington. It was cold this day, the smell of coffee thick in the streets. People walked by the antique blade without a second thought; but inside this blade was something akin to an alternate dimension.

Basir Samara, the Genie of Germany was currently watching TV on the couch inside of what seemed to be a lavish upscale apartment in downtown New York, NY. The Jinn seemed quite bored, not quite knowing what to do as the only the thing he could see outside his windows was the dark sky, and massive drops of rain smashing onto them.

If only someone would just pick up his blade, and start making wishes.

Last edited by Zonky Blong on February 26th 2017, 1:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP]

Post by Knightfall February 19th 2017, 1:17 am

Knightfall was not having the greatest day today having just negotiated a drug deal for his employer. It would have gone smoothly if the guy had just shut his damn mouth. Knightfall at the time had felt obliged to shut it for him. Now with the rain pouring down on him washing the dried blood off of his white helmet, he stumbled upon a rather old-looking blade of sorts just lying on the sidewalk. Taking a moment to consider that it may be a trap he decided to hell with it and proceeded to pick up the blade.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wishful Thinking [Open][Double XP] 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes February 19th 2017, 11:17 pm

As Knightfall picked up the knife; the Djinn trapped within found himself released. A puff of smoke, and the smell of burnt spices. The Djinn strapped his vessel onto his belt; where it would stay until the end of their session.

"Greetings, Master, I am your genie. Let us hope this does not turn into a disaster." Said Basir without much hesitance. "Your wishes three, I shall require, if you are to get what you desire."
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall February 20th 2017, 9:10 am

Knightfall was now very confused as a supposed genie appeared from within the sword he'd picked up. "Excuse me but who the hell are you and why are you in the middle of Washington?" He said truly puzzled, whilst coughing at the smell of burnt herbs and spices. "Can anyone else see you standing in front of me or does it look like I'm crazy right now?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal February 20th 2017, 12:50 pm

Seattle,Washington was Fleur De Lis' least favorite place. There was always a chance that she'll run into some boring people. The only reason she was here at all was to attempt a test of her latest experimental plant: a type of vine. She manipulated its cells, hoping to make it strong enough to crush a building.

Fleur would start small, perhaps a local Billiards club. She used her smartphone to search for one.
When she got the address, she drove her stolen SmartCar (one of those little one-driver cars about half the size of a sub-compact model. Lots of tech stuff, hence the term "SmartCar".) toward her target.

While she was driving, she spotted a figure on the road (Knightfall). "Hmmm...maybe I'll try my plant on him instead", she pondered. She drove towards the male. As she got closer, she heard his comment:"Can anyone else see you standing in front of me or does it look like I'm crazy right now?"

She smiled her most alluring smile as she stopped next to him, but a few feet away in case she had to get away from the guy. "Mmm...I don't know about crazy, but it's raining. How about if I give you a ride?" There was a seat next to her, in front, but a fold-down type to save space. Then she spotted the sword: "But you'll have to put that blade in the back of my car. (I think there's a rather small space in the back of the car, just enough for a long, thin object like a sword). So...what do you say?", she asked him.

Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes February 20th 2017, 1:36 pm

The Genie grinned wickedly, "I told you, I am your genie. You have 3 wishes to make, so hurry up or else we'll be seeing the sun fall. " Said the Genie just before Fleur arrived.

As she did the Genie walked over to her vehicle, the blade seeming to have floated into the back of the car. "Let's see what we can do for you today, eh?" The Genie said once more before reclining against the windows of this vehicle, seeming relaxed and utterly happy with the current situation.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall February 20th 2017, 2:56 pm

Knightfall looked over at the woman seeing her welcoming smile through his blacked out visor made him a little skeptical. "This day just got a whole lot more interesting." he mumbled as he adjusted his trench-coat and went to put the magic blade in the back of the car. Only to discover that the blade was already in the trunk. He sighed shook his head and got into the car.

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal February 27th 2017, 12:06 pm

"So...where do you want to go, Mr. Mystery Guy?", Fleur asked, not knowing the guy's name.  "I'm going to the 'other side of the tracks'. A location small and a little seedy.  I have something to bring to a billiards club.  I should be able to find at least one block where there are nothing but dark back alleys."

Fleur checked the her smartphone's GPS app.  She grinned an evil grin. "There you are, you den of male chauvinist pigs!  I'm going to teach you that women are superior!"

She drove towards a cheap-looking, grimy neon sign that said: "Billiards all day and every day".  Then she had an idea:

"Could you keep the slobs inside that billiards club busy for a while, stranger? (Knightfall).  I'm just going to set up a nasty little surprise for those beer-bellies. Give me 30 seconds and then we can watch the show. I guarantee, this'll make the house come down!"  

She parked the SmartCar at the club's rear entrance.  She got out.  She was holding an opaque commuter's mug. Just barely visible inside the container was what appeared to be a tiny,
thorny vine.

"Ah. It's still raining. Good. This'll go down so fast,  those slobs'll never know what happened to them!"

Last edited by Ultragal on February 27th 2017, 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add a word.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall February 27th 2017, 1:54 pm

Knightfall smirked under his helmet at her question. It wasn't a matter of "if" he could keep them busy it was just how much fun he was going to have while doing so. This woman intrigued him and she promised a performance. He wasn't one to ignore said promises. Getting out of the car he rolled his shoulder's and stepped into the billiard club. It was a loud dirty place he'd seen worse but this wasn't too high on his list either. He walked over to an older man slumped on his table a beer mug still in hand. Knightfall reached over to the bottle in the man's hand and smashed it over his head. The man bewildered jumped up and shouted. "Alright who did it which one of ya did it?!" Then the old geezer drew a rusted knife and poked a big brute who'd just lost the bet he'd made. That was when the bar-fight broke out and Knightfall relished in the chaos that ensued.

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn February 27th 2017, 2:27 pm

Quinn noticed the moment that the magical energies twisted in Seattle, clearly someone either entering or leaving the city using mana. The fact that someone may have been so blatant as to drop themselves right into the middle of the city interested the girl, so off she went, heading straight for the origin of the effect. She got close enough in time for her to see some guy pick up an old looking sword, from which the most powerful person that she had every seen, magically, just appeared out of it.

Deciding to follow the guy and steal the sword away, mainly because it seemed interesting, she tracked him and whoever it was he joined through the city. She may have fallen behind a little, but having been close enough to see the sword and the Djinn, they were like a beacon guiding her. It wasn't long until she got to where the car was stopped, seeing that it was left alone, the sword still in the back. Quinn ponders a moment before shrugging and pulling out some plastic explosives, slapping it onto the lock and getting it primed, then setting it off.

The truck of the vehicle opened with a bang, Quinn completely unharmed even though she was within the blast range. Reaching inside she grabs the sword and lifts it up, looking at it with interest, wondering what kind of sword it is.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes February 27th 2017, 3:10 pm

The Jinn felt stiffed by being ignored by his master. It wasn't like he was a MYSTICAL GENIE that could grant three wishes. Sure, he couldn't really fault the girl for not knowing that he would have been a valuable asset, but his master got the entire spiel about what he could do.

Suddenly, the car violently lurched around; throwing his vessel around the enclosed space throwing the Jinn around with it, although unaffected for the most part; the Jinn was still unhappy to be thrown around. Suddenly, someone picked up his blade which forced him back inside, so he could do his spiel again.

The Genie exploded from its vessel once again, pink smoke rising from the blade. Stretching more out of habit than necessity this time, it found the face of its new master only to realize that this was a magic user. Thus, someone who might know what he could genuinely do if they genuinely wanted it. "Ah, a magical maiden." He twisted his smoky legs so that he was snaking around her without genuinely touching her. "It seems its your lucky day. My name is Basir Samara, your Genie and mystic slave for the next 3 wishes you make." He grinned wickedly with suddenly razor sharp teeth.
"Choose wisely."

Last edited by Zonky Blong on March 6th 2017, 8:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall March 6th 2017, 1:43 pm

Knightfall pleased with the chaos he'd inducted in the club, heard a rather loud explosion from outside. His eyes narrowing he hurried out of the building only to find that the vehicle they'd arrived in had been blown to pieces. The lady who'd just done so was now holding the magic antique blade he'd acquired earlier today. Knightfall quickly taking action shot his grappling hooks at the genie's blade so he could wrench it from the woman's hands. The last thing he wanted was for this thing to get out of hand.

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal March 6th 2017, 2:49 pm

Just as she was about to open the small, opaque container containing her genetically manipulated vine, Fleur De Lis heard an explosion. She turned in the direction of the sound. The car she'd stolen was blown up!

A female figure was running from the blasted area. The as-yet-unnamed man (Knightfall) was chasing after the woman. He had something in his hand, but there was too much smoke to ID the object he was using.

Fleur shouted at the guy: "Hey! If you catch her, bring her to me! I'm going to teach her a lesson she'll never forget!" She wasn't sure if he heard her. If he didn't, she'd have to come up with some kind of plan to catch that woman herself!
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn March 6th 2017, 6:25 pm

Quinn just tilts her head while she looks at the genie, frowning when he called himself a slave. She had read more than enough about mystical creatures to know what he said was true While she was easily moving the blade out of the way of the super slow grappling hook that some guy shot at it, she looks up at the floating genie and gives me a innocent smile. "I wish you were free."

After all, slaves are lame and she only wanted the blade itself in the first place, not some genie that came with it.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes March 6th 2017, 8:45 pm

Basir watched as the humans played. They were all idiots. He told them what power he wielded; and yet none of them even came close to using him for anything more than decoration. Suddenly, a course of power rushed through his smokey form. A command. The order was given. The Jinn… released himself from containment. 

”You have chosen… Wisely." Said the Jinn as he floated from the now useless vessel, the gems looked like plastic now; and it may as well have been a butter knife. ”For this choice, Homunculus. I will grant you one wish with no consequences..."

He grinned wickedly and his fiery eyes bore down upon Knightfall. ”Congratulations on the wasted opportunity. Enjoy the show." Suddenly, chaos rippled out. Seattle, Washington became ground zero for one of the most powerful mystic attacks ever seen. It all started when the Space Needle exploded into screaming. Not the people inside, the structure itself. It ripped itself from the ground; and began going around touching other buildings which quickly began screaming themselves. Basir simply awaited Quinn's wish as super-intelligent squid beasts fell from the sky.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top