The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Game (AAT and Martyr) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Game (AAT and Martyr) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A Game (AAT and Martyr) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A Game (AAT and Martyr) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Game (AAT and Martyr) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Game (AAT and Martyr) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Game (AAT and Martyr) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Game (AAT and Martyr) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Game (AAT and Martyr) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Game (AAT and Martyr) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Game (AAT and Martyr) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Game (AAT and Martyr) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Game (AAT and Martyr)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: A Game (AAT and Martyr)

Post by Uryurvkos January 30th 2017, 3:06 am

Vadim listened to what Ashley said about his family, as he tapped his lip. He then spoke again: "Family is sometimes the only thing we have, Mr. Cresswell. Keep them safe."

Vadim then pushed a pawn to E5.

Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2017-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Martyr February 1st 2017, 3:10 am

Ashley nodded solemnly at Vadims word. "Always." Martyr said as he moved his rook out to A3.

"Do you have a family, Vadim?" Ashley asked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Martyr
Martyr
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Do you want segregation?! Because that is how you get segregation!" - Ashley Jonah Cresswell

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2017-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos February 1st 2017, 10:34 am

"I believe you've asked that before, Mr. Cresswell." Vadim said, "If I had one, I do not remember them."

Vadim pushed a bishop to E7.

Last edited by Uryurvkos on February 10th 2017, 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Detail.)
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "No one should be allowed to violently trample on the law."

Warnings : 0 Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Martyr February 9th 2017, 12:43 am

"Sorry, I'm atrocious at small talk." Ashley said with a slight laugh. "I'm sorry to hear about that, though, family is a very very important thing."

Ashley moved his Knight to D5

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Martyr
Martyr
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Do you want segregation?! Because that is how you get segregation!" - Ashley Jonah Cresswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos February 10th 2017, 1:30 am

Vadim watched as Ash claimed one of his pawns with his knight. Quietly, the man removed Ash's knight with his own. Locked in a position where Ash could not claim the knight at the centre of the board unless he moved his Queen. Ashley might have, but Vadim was unsure whether or not be would fall for it.

"What do you do for work, Mr. Cresswell?" Vadim asked.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Martyr February 17th 2017, 1:56 am

"Oh you know, I work on computers and such for big corporations." Ashley lied. In all honesty, he didn't exactly know the first thing about computers. But he had to make it sound good.

He moved his pawn from D2, to D4. Stopping just short of Vadims knight. "And you,Vadim? What do you do for work?"

Martyr
Martyr
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos February 18th 2017, 12:25 am

Vadim picked up his free rook and king, as he placed the king in the corner of the board and his rook on the side of it, locking the king between two pawns. He looked up to Ash when he said he worked on computers. "IT then?"

Vadim looked up as Ash asked that question, before he replied: "International contractor. Travel a lot and meet a lot of people for business."
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Martyr February 18th 2017, 3:56 pm

Ashley put his head on the table in frustration, obviously unsure on how to play this game. "Yep... IT, that's it."

"Really? That must be a fun profession." Ashley said thinking about his moves, he moved his Queen to D4.

Martyr
Martyr
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos February 18th 2017, 5:02 pm

Vadim watched as Ash moved his queen over his own pawn, not even questioning it by this point as he then slid his pawn to capture the white queen. Vadim folded his arms, before he looked back up to Ash. It was clear that the man didn't know how to play the game, but Vadim didn't let that bother him. After all, he did say that experience comes from loss... this was just a clear demonstration of that principle.

"It could be. Other times, it is just tiring." Vadim responded.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Martyr February 23rd 2017, 12:48 am

Ashley was halfway zoned out by the time Vadim had mentioned anything. He then looked down at his pieces, snapping out of it. Vadim captured his queen, and he had jumped his own pawn. Even he had to admit that was kind of stupid. He moved his pawn to D5 then coughed.

"Heh... No do-overs?" He asked sheepishly.

Martyr
Martyr
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos February 24th 2017, 1:29 am

Vadim watched as Ash placed a pawn to claim his knight, an illegal move yet again considering the pawn wasn't at either C4 or E4. The assassin shook his head before he took up his drink as he took his final drink from the foam cup. Placing it down, Vadim finally spoke: "No, there is not. Removes the idea of the game."

Vadim checked his wristwatch, a clean black and slim device that looked like something akin to a smartwatch. The assassin then looked up toward Ash, "Now watch."

Taking a hold of one of his bishops, he pushed it forward to a position where it was locked on the same space as Ash's king. Vadim simply spoke: "Check."
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Martyr February 26th 2017, 2:16 pm

"Hell..." Said Ashley as he decided to move his king to C3 not really knowing what else to do. He needed to be done with this game soon in case anybody got suspicious of his whereabouts now that he thought of it. Vadim seemed like a good guy, but he probably couldn't be relied upon as a witness.

Martyr
Martyr
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos March 5th 2017, 1:55 am

"Hm." Vadim tisked, as he watched Ash illegally position his King in the way of his Bishop. It was illegal for two reasons: the first, you couldn't move the King more than one space either way. The second, you cannot position the King in the way of capture.

"You are willing to kill your King." Vadim eventually said, "Usually, you would want that standing."

Vadim slid his Bishop to capture the Ash's King, before he offered his hand to shake.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Martyr March 11th 2017, 3:21 am

Having lost the chess game, Ashley shook his head and then shook his hand. ”You win Vadim, I gotta admit that I had no idea what the hell I was doing, but you deserve it.”

Ashley then picked up his bag and began walking away. He waved and things clattered around in his bag as he did so, and just as he did; two cops walked in the door and Ashley narrowly avoided his own arrest because they were on the lookout for him. Or rather his Alter-Ego Martyr.

Martyr
Martyr
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top