The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» When the Wind Goes
NPPMF Security Contractors I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
NPPMF Security Contractors I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
NPPMF Security Contractors I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
NPPMF Security Contractors I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
NPPMF Security Contractors I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
NPPMF Security Contractors I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
NPPMF Security Contractors I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
NPPMF Security Contractors I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
NPPMF Security Contractors I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
NPPMF Security Contractors I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
NPPMF Security Contractors I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
NPPMF Security Contractors I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
NPPMF Security Contractors I_vote_lcapNPPMF Security Contractors I_voting_barNPPMF Security Contractors I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
NPPMF Security Contractors I_vote_lcapNPPMF Security Contractors I_voting_barNPPMF Security Contractors I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

NPPMF Security Contractors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NPPMF Security Contractors Empty NPPMF Security Contractors

Post by The Lost September 18th 2016, 2:06 pm

NPPMF Security Contractors
"Humanity must always aspire towards a more noble ideal."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Various call signs.
Title: NPPMF Security Contractors
Alignment: Various
Race: Human
Hair: Various
Eyes: Various
Height: Various
Weight: Various
Blood type: Various

The Looks

The NPPMF is a professional organization. They will dress appropriately for the situation. In a war zone or similarly dangerous situation, they will wear tactical gear similar to what a soldier might wear. Though, they are not soldiers and instead are security contractors. In a more civil setting, they will wear business attire wit more discreet kevlar vests underneath their suits. NPPMF security contractors are each given a special silver pin of the company logo that they proudly wear on whichever uniform they find themselves wearing.

The Legacy

Personality: Though each individual NPPMF Security Contractor will have their own personality quirks, they are all expected to conduct themselves in professional manner while on the job. Especially in combat situations. There are strict rules within the company forbidding the abuse of power and engaging in certain unsavory activities. The NPPMF Security Contractors are bandits, thugs, or raiders, and should never conduct themselves as such. There will always be those who bend or break the rules, and thus there will always be exceptions within a large group, but in general they are a disciplined and professional force.

History: The New Path Private Military Firm is a relatively new PMF. It has only just begun operations within the last year. However it has been in development for the past few years, and was secretly among the chief goals of The New Path Conglomerate from it's initial inception. A good deal of the Security Contractors are mainly rookies fresh out of boot camp. Though there are a number of them who have previous experience serving as soldiers, mercenaries, even other PMFs.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power I: We are Legion ~ The NPPMF is a large branch of a huge conglomerate. There are many countless Security Contractors. They can use the power of their numbers to march on their enemies in mass.

Power II: New Path Training ~ Each and every NPPMF Security Contractors must pass a rigorous and grueling training course and maintain a regular routine of physical conditioning. They are trained to handle many different forms of firearms, vehicles, and equipment. Furthermore, the NPPMF trains its Security Contractors in a modified form of SAMBO for unarmed combat.

Weakness(es)

Weakness I: Regular Human Bodies ~ NPPMF Security Contractors are regular human beings with no actual super powers. Their physical abilities are limited to that of regular human beings.

Weakness II: Chain of Command ~ NPPMF Security Squads are structured to follow a specific chain of command. Taking out the leader of a group will drastically affect the squad's ability to function effectively. Disrupting communications can similarly disrupt the group's effectiveness.

Weakness III: This Red Tape is Bullet Proof ~ NPPMF Security Contractors are not soldiers. Instead of a nation backing them up, they only have a company. As such, they limited in many various ways. They have to operate within international law and that often means they also have to operate within the given national laws of whatever country they are attempting to operate in. Obviously, if they're operating in a peaceful first world nation, it wouldn't be acceptable for them to be carrying fully automatic weapons or rocket launchers. They certainly couldn't just open fire into crowd, just to chase down one super powered enemy. In a lot of cases, they can only actually operate within private property owned by The New Path Conglomerate or its clients, and then only within the interest of protecting the 'peace'.

Weakness IV: Human Mentality ~ Even the most hardened soldier security contractor is still human. They will ask questions first, shoot second. They will not fire towards their own squad members. They will hesitate to kill children, even dangerous, super powered children. They are subject to fear and panic. They are subject diplomacy and are capable of being reasoned with. They can have their various vices. They can be tempted, distracted, bribed, and a great many deal of other things.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions
NPPMF Security Contractors will generally be armed with some kind of firearm, body armor, and often utilize vehicles, but they are all mundane in nature.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 4
Endurance 2
Reaction 1
Strength 3
The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 148
Job : Mastermind.
Humor : Twisted.
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

NPPMF Security Contractors Empty Re: NPPMF Security Contractors

Post by Chellizard September 19th 2016, 2:41 am

This feels a bit...

Well, a lot plot oriented.

Let's not just abuse your mass of NPC.

Although, I will approve these dudes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
NPPMF Security Contractors JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lost September 19th 2016, 2:46 am

I see. I may have been looking at an application for plot minions when I was inspired to make these guys. However, I do feel like my character would employ such means, so I thank you for approving them along with my character and his business.

I will be sure not to abuse them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To those who go the way, he who has strayed shall be known as The Lost.

To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a New Path.

It is time to take The Next Step
The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 148
Job : Mastermind.
Humor : Twisted.
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down