The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Missing plans and trouble found

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Missing plans and trouble found

Post by Jeannie Rose November 11th 2016, 7:01 pm

oh ok,so no Mexican food for dinner when were done her ok.well at least you can taste stuff still that's the best part. I just love trying new stuff.

I yeah kind of there're other animals too but mostly kitty and puppy. See before I was a superhero I didn't have a job so my daddy yet me help him in his lab as something to do.

I was cleaning up one day and knocked stuff over and kinda made a big boom,there were animal blood samples he was testing. I got knocked into them by the explosion. The animal blood got in my boo boos and mixed up with mine. and now I'm a cat dog girl thingy.

Pretty funny cause I got my powers cause I was clumsy,your idea of me being a giant magic cat in human form sounds way cooler.

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 12th 2016, 3:58 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 12th 2016, 6:00 pm

Jeannie laughs amused sam thought it was funny as she did. yup I thought it was funny too,I read a lot of comic books but never thought stuff like that happened for real. so where you an accidently lab rat too,or maybe magic. was thinking alien cause your kinda superman like. but now I'm thinking more like shazam then cause his like superman but magic.

She grabs another candy from her bag to snack on and looks over to the lockers no sign of the bad guys let.Yup, she'll have to remember bringing snacks is an important thing to remember for stakeouts.

so were going to wait for the bad guys to come then follow them right? Did your cop friend have anything to say about the plan?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2016, 2:31 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 13th 2016, 4:35 pm

Yeah I guess so magics is kinda unbelievable ,I agree this place has yummy candy. I'll definitely want to come back for more

legal trouble ,no I got my official bounty hunter license
she pulls a badge and shows sam.Jursdetion stuff doesn't apply to me,I'm authorized to follow the bad guys to the ends of the earth if I got to. Then I can just turn them into whoever the authority of where we are is or if a specific one like say your cop friend issued the bounty I'd drag them back here in his area. Another explain is that diplomatic immunity crap might help with cops but not me I just stuff you in a box and ship you back to your country for the trail.

We won't get in trouble I know all the ins and outs of legal who-ha it's in the hunter exam.
Jeannie looks around the station then gets an idea.well he has a point,but you points also good. ok, they just want the plans right,so they won't force an unnecessary confrontation. Waste time and we already missed with their timetable with the events in the were house. So if they come in and see us they'll likely take the plans and run,without much thought about it. So you go up there She points to the skylight in the roof.

Change back into your hero costume,I'll wait down here and watch when I see them come grab the plans I'll call you.
you make a dramatic hero entrance flying in. That should spook them into grabbing the plans and making a run for it.

Then will meet back up and uses the bug I planted to follow them to the hideout and grab them there. It's a perfect master!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2016, 3:09 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 14th 2016, 4:21 pm

oh yeah that would help,okshe hands sam her cell phone so she can put her number in it.oh yeah you probably want mine too huh
she pulls out a business card and hands it to sam.

The card has a smiling cartoon Jeannie on it and in bright pink bubble letters says Jeannie Rose universe's greatest bounty hunter. call 867-5309neat huh just like the song Jeannie starts singing the 867-5309 song and dancing
Jenny Jenny who can I turn to
You give me something I can hold on to
I know you'll think I'm like the others before
Who saw your name and number on the wall

Jenny, I've got your number
I need to make you mine
Jenny don't change your number

Eight six seven five three oh nine
Jenny Jenny, you're the girl for me
You don't know me but you make me so happy
I tried to call you before but I lost my nerve
I tried my imagination but I was disturbed

I need to make you mine
Jenny don't change your number

I got it I got it
I got your number on the wall
I got it I got it
For a good time, for a good time call

I need to make you mine
Jenny, I've called your number

Jenny Jenny who can I turn to
For the price of a dime, I can always turn to you

five three oh nine
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2016, 4:05 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 15th 2016, 5:30 pm

Jeannie takes a bow happy with the applause her little performance got. Will that was fun right back to work then. Jeannie notices Sam left and was putting her part of the plan into action.

Jeannie gets a soda pop from a vending machine then sit back down on one of the benches watching for when to give Sam the signal to surprise the bad guys.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 16th 2016, 4:07 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 16th 2016, 5:21 pm

Huh, Jeannie was getting bored waiting was never something she was good at. She takes out her Gameboy and plays Pokemon. She then gets a message from Sam something about a suspicious car she saw.

Well looked like the bad guys were making their move. Darn getting her next gym badge will have to wait. She puts her Gameboy away and looks around.

After a while, she sees the guys Sam was talking about head to the lockers. She sends Sam a message that the rent a goons were going for the plans and to make her entrance.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 17th 2016, 3:04 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 17th 2016, 4:36 pm

Jeannie amused watches sam's entrance,nicely done. She wonders what it is she should do. Watch the bad guys tell they run away she guesses .

kinda annoying with them right in front of her. But gotta stick with the plan. Well, she'll just sit back and watch then. She grabs another candy bar to snack on while she waits.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 18th 2016, 4:42 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 19th 2016, 12:56 am

Oh no that wasn't supposed to happen. Huh, what to do Jeannie wonders. The one thief had gotten the locker and the plans,but the other two shoot some funky gas at Sam.

Well, the one with the plans was taking the plans and going probably heading to a getaway car. The others shoot at Sam to get away,poor sam being a decoy sucks sometimes.

She guesses she'll help Sam out. Then they'll chase the bad guys after they think they got away. Sam probably don't want them to try and hurt anybody else. So she'll try and get their guns away from them that and the third one having the fake plans should be enough to force them away.

Reaching into her boots she pulls out two hidden knives and tosses them at the bad guy's hands to knock their guns away and chase them off. She then rushes to Sams side. Grabbing her friend she pulls her away from the gas.

What to do to help Sam who appeared to be choking. She leads her dazed friend to a bench and lays her down on it.right bad air out good air in time,um right try and remember heath class she pushes down on Sam's stomach/chest area to try and get the gas out off her lungs.

Jeannie then smiles getting a funny thought hoping Sam doesn't think she's trying to steal a kiss and get mad. Jeannie then gives her mouth to mouth hoping this works to get sam better
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 19th 2016, 3:22 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next