The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) I_vote_lcapEzekiel Darklight (WIP) I_voting_barEzekiel Darklight (WIP) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ezekiel Darklight (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ezekiel Darklight (WIP) Empty Ezekiel Darklight (WIP)

Post by Thorgron May 22nd 2016, 12:01 am

Ezekiel Darklight
  Knowing your expiration date certainly puts life in perspective...

Basic Biography

Alignment: CG
  Race: Human
  Hair: Black
  Eyes: Brown
  Height: 5'6
  Weight: 175
  Blood type: AB+

The Looks

The Legacy

Personality:

History:

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
  Powers

"You Can't Die...":
The short of it, Ezekiel can't die...yet. The long of it is that two conditions must be met before he can die. The first is that Ezekiel must father a son. Second, he has to die by his own hand. Both of these conditions WILL be met by the night of his 30th birthday without fail. But until they are met, Ezekiel is functionally immortal, no amount of blood loss, suffocation, dismemberment, etc. can actually kill him. Speaking of dismemberment, he will eventually recover from any injury that would normally prove fatal. (This last bit is an RP mechanic as he will not be healing the damage in topic)

Strong as an Ox:
In comparison to most, Ezekiel is nothing exceptional when it comes to physicality. However, he most certainly outclasses your average human. "Peak human" is probably the best way to put it. He can take some serious punishment, his stamina is incredible and his strength probably even surpassing what would be considered "peak". That said he's not going to be lifting cars and throwing them around, shrugging off bullets like they're nothing or running for days. He's just a person who's experiences have pushed him to physical extremes and toned him for the work he does.

Known Curses:
 Inheritor's "Blessing"
 -
 Polymorph (prince to frog concept)
 -
 Broken King reverse mindreading
 -
 Haunted by visions of deepest fear
 -
 Exagerated Emotions
 -
 Inheritor's "Blessing"
 -
 Inheritor's "Blessing"
 -
 Inheritor's "Blessing"
 -

Weakness(es)

"But You Will Suffer":
Not dying is definitely not all its cracked up to be. The nature of Ezekiel's curse is that it wishes to inflict as much suffering on him as possible. Because of this, he is unable to be given the relief of blacking out from extreme pain. He will suffer through levels of pain the normal person never experiences because their body shuts down after a certain point. So Ezekiel gets to experience with full consciousness things like drowning perpetually without ever actually dying, or the collapse of his own blood vessels well after he's completely bled out. Even better, he still suffers the physical limitations of such things. So while a gunshot through his brain may not limit his conscious mind it almost certainly screws up crucial things like his ability to comprehend language or his basic motor functions.

:

:

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
-Ambidextrous
-Experienced Marksman
-Expert on curses, both in application and dispelling

Items/Minions

The Coffin:

The Conduit:

Physical Priority
  (You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
  Agility 1
  Endurance 2
  Reaction 3
  Strength 4

Last edited by Thorgron on December 31st 2016, 1:04 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : G)
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top