The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Never Be Like You (Yofie)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Never Be Like You (Yofie)

Post by Chellizard September 20th 2016, 3:11 am

This lady went from being a full on philosopher, to someone that didn't know what grapes were. Tyuki felt this girl named Yofie was definitely going zero to one hundred, real fast. Especially with all of her talk of her deathly allergy being more afraid of her than she was of it.

A small laugh caught in Tyuki's throat at that, however, actually cheering her up.

She felt a lopsided smile stay transfixed on her face as she sat there, just basking in the shadow cast by Yofie. As she spoke, though, it rose something inside of Tyuki. It made her feel a bit better about herself. It made her realize that she could be more than just a sappy, sad sack.

She stood up when Yofie said that she did not make her sad at all. Looking at Yofie's face, capturing her flawlessly sculpted features, Tyuki then broke into a fit of laughter.

"AH HAHAH. Me? FLY? Ha! Whatever. Not happening. Last time I tried, I fell. And it actually hurt." She crossed her arms in protest and even stepped down the side of the pyramid a bit to get away from Yofie.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul October 6th 2016, 3:43 am

Yofie nodded as Tyuki non-angel-splained why she could not fly. "I understand you feel as though these limitations are going to keep you bound to the surface, but that is not true. I am sure no human has ever told you this because of their limited experience with celestial beings, but all you have to do is spread your wings and fly." Shining in absolute glory, Yofie gave her own speech a final moment. "Things hurt, but you are an angel. And being hurt is not nearly as bad as watching others become hurt. You cannot place yourself or your own security above that of others. If an evil force defeated you and robbed you of your flight, they defeated you once. If you refuse to fly again, then evil has won every time doubt creeps into your mind."

Sunlight faded behind a cloud. What once stood as a structure of blindingly polished stones now only held some of its grandeur. The illustration never approached Yofie's mind. "I must be off to smite evil now. I do not know where it hides, but I will find it and destroy it. I do not know what matter of strength lies in you Gold, but I hope that it will come out." With the lift of her wings, Yofie took off onto the rising stream of air, peering down at Tyuki as she began to soar.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : This Girl is on Fire

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 21st 2017, 3:16 am

Tyuki would slowly step back up the pyramid as Yofie spoke. The speech was inspirational!

But not enough to actually will Tyuki to stretch her wings and try to fly. The thought actually caused her physical pain, her form withering down into a seated position as she craned her neck up to look at the red headed angel.

How could she follow up to a great set of words like that? There was just no way.

No way!

She slumped her shoulders, looking off across the expansive desert in front of her. A heavy sigh left her as Yofie took to the sky, leaving the down trodden angel alone.

Licking her lips, she sniffled and felt a few tears stream down her pink tinted cheeks. She was angry with herself, but most importantly, disappointed in herself.

She had never given up so easily on herself, especially when there were other people depending on her. But... Were there? She had to think on it and from all the times she had "helped" others, she could only recall making it worse.

Examples being breaking bath tubs, breaking walls, breaking bones, and destroying property that Bliss or her Aunt had to pay to replace if she had caused some serious damage.

So no... Tyuki felt as if she were nothing, and so she would remain.

She buried her face into her arms as she rested them on her knees. Her wings were folded behind of her, but they lay in an almost limp fashion. She had lost her spunk, and there was no telling when it would come back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Never Be Like You (Yofie) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul April 11th 2017, 3:55 am

Yofie flying into the air made most people look like relative pieces of trash by comparison, but this time, it stung a little more to the would be heroine Tyuki. "Hmm?" Yofie lifted her eye brow as Tyuki stared in the distance. "I see instead of talking you are instead looking into the distance. I do not know what you are trying to accomplish in solace and meditation, but I must assume it is doing nothing but allow you slip further into complacency."

For all her speaking, Yofie proved to be more of an action person. "There is only one way to exercise complacency..." Without anymore pandering or pedantic speeches, Yofie merely flew into the air, growing smaller with each beat of her wings. The sun cascaded off the gentle glow of her wings. A gentle breeze rose from the ground and filled the air around the pyramid- and for a moment, everything sat in peace.

Than Yofie broke the peace like a bull threw a China shop. Her hands stretched out, grabbing Tyuki under her arms. With a firm grip on Tyuki, Yofie began to soar higher into the sky. "I know you may feel like you cannot fly, but that is merely the doubt in you. I will take you so high doubt will not be able to find you. As a dark haired woman with a hat made from men who were also cows once told me, 'evil is dumb, and dumb things are afraid of heights', so no evil exists up here. Allow yourself to fly in the absence of evil!"

Then Yofie straight up dropped Tyuki.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : This Girl is on Fire

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top