The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) I_vote_lcapWho Hates Danny? (Pat) I_voting_barWho Hates Danny? (Pat) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Who Hates Danny? (Pat)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who Hates Danny? (Pat) Empty Who Hates Danny? (Pat)

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 28th 2015, 6:29 pm

To whom it may concern,

It has come to my attention other people may also hate Danny Tamamoa. She is conceited, won't let people do anything cool, and is fugly. Since it Halloween, I have decided the time to bring Ms (never going to be Mrs because she will be alone forever) Tamamoa down a peg or two. If you are reading this, it is because you are a highly skilled individual who is more than capable of dealing with someone who is barely even a superhero. Who decided Danny gets powers anyway? I didn't vote for it, and isn't that anti-American? Danny is anti-American.

P.S. Her real name is Dayanara and that is lame.

XOXO

Veronica

"Did she seriously put this on Craigslist?" Danny sat plastered to her computer screen with a mark of mascara across her brow from where her stylus went rogue while she read the threats against her. "And how long has Craigslist had a villainy and evil doing section? Like, who would be looking for- oh yeah, morons. At least she didn't spell anything wrong." After clearing the mascara mark from her face, she finished pulling up the black and yellow knee socks from her Batman converses, completing her Batgirl skirt and black shirt and yellow trace before grabbing her bag and putting on her mask.

"Oh God, I can't believe she told everyone my real name. That has to be the worst thing. Other, than the actual content of the post I guess." Tonight she planned on making her way to school to enjoy the festivities of the Fall Carnival, where absolutely nothing bad would happen on the way there and definitely nothing bad would happen when she got there. At all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Who Hates Danny? (Pat) Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Who Hates Danny? (Pat) Empty Re: Who Hates Danny? (Pat)

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 28th 2015, 7:07 pm

Ryan stared at himself in the mirror for a matter of minutes while debating of his costume was on point or if he was a little off. Cosplay may have not been his forte but Halloween was indeed that one time of the year that a lot of people dressed up as other people. Sure, people tended to dress up vaguely themed skirts erroneously called sexy costume, but then again maybe that just made them feel sexy. Which Ryan was fine with but he would never be caught dead wearing one of those sexy costumes. As for tonight, well he was supposed to be attending some kind of carnival thing thanks to a friend of his by the name of Danny. His costume for the evening was more of a cosplay from one of his favorite anime, Tokyo Ghoul. The character Nishiki Nishio to be exact, considering that he didn't need to do anything with his hair and making a kagune construct was easy enough.

Superpowers tended to make some costumes easier than others, and Jordan seemed adamantly against a genderbent Elsa cosplay for some reason. Instead they managed to help him bring together his costume pretty well. Getting the whole eye thing required a little "magic" as Jordan put it but he did say something about it wearing off when the night was done. The fall thing was supposedly taking place at that school where Ryan had attended that one dance. There was some kind of satyr thing and he got a dance, all of which sounded pretty find when he thought about it. Regardless checking his phone, Ryan took notice of a text and typed out a quick reply for getting on his way. From there Ryan took advantage of the usual cheap method of water teleportation, because walking there would have been tiresome.

Hopefully nothing bad would happen, because Danny totally did not attract trouble wherever she went. Granted, Ryan was expecting talking cats to throw exploding pumpkins at people or maybe smashing pumpkins. That was of course when he took notice of a familiar face in a Batgirl costume. "Yo Danny! Nice....Batgirl costume right?"
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 28th 2015, 8:43 pm

"Hey Ryan." Danny kept walking as Ryan took his place next to her. "Thanks. I thought it would look more interesting than just what came in the kit if I added some flair to it. Um-" Danny looked over Ryan's outfit for a moment with some confusion. "You're wearing a costume right? You don't normally wear glasses? Are you like a nerdy, um, person?" She failed to put any kind of finger anywhere close to what Ryan dressed up as, but her spectrum of problems would soon expand beyond a simple costume misidentification.

"Ms. Tamamoa!" A man in a black cape with a top hat pointed a serious staff towards Danny. "It's time for you to meet your end!"

"Hold my bag." Danny pushed her purse into Ryan's chest before cracking her knuckles. Two turquoise fists formed around her hands as she stepped forward to deal with her nemesis the Great Manifesto Destiny. She took one step before the concrete rose up and grabbed her ankles. "That's not fair." She brought her attention back just as a sword flew towards her chest. Both turquoise fists came together, blocking the blade.

"Aha! It's always the second blade that does the trick." The blade flew into Danny's quick reflexes and hard constructs. Once more broken and once more thrown. "I can do this forever! I am the Great Manifesto Destiny!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 30th 2015, 7:52 pm

"Yeah, I'm totally wearing a costume." Ryan said with a nod before adjusting his glasses which were continually falling down for one reason or another. It was times like that this made him wonder how people even wore them, but then again maybe they just got used to it. "I guess you don't know the character though." Ryan noted with an awkward chuckle, remembering not everyone had an interest in anime like he did. Rather than go into an explanation as to who he was, Ryan took notice of the person appearing from nowhere. Some guy in a top hat with a staff saying something about ending danny or something along those lines.

With a bag thrust into his hands, Danny would go to meet this guy in a fight, or rather they would throw knives at her. Ryan looked down at the bag in his arms before considering just helping his friend out. After all, it would have been lame if he just stood there, as much as he was sure that Danny could deal with this lame knife throwing jerk. While they were focused upon Danny, Ryan softly set the bag against the floor before turning into that ever so lovely puddle form of his. Making sure to avoid any awkward liquid contact, he slunk around until he stood behind the guy in question.

"Hey knife dude." Ryan said tapping them on their shoulder. "The only destiny you're gonna manifest is my fist in your face." That of course was where he threw the punch aimed for a face.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 30th 2015, 9:51 pm

Two more knives flew towards Danny, cracking the shield Danny kept up. Slowly the turquoise construct began to seep into the cracks of the concrete, splintering it enough for Danny to slip out. "I, the Great Manifesto, will have my revenge against you, Danny Tama-something-something! I will put you into a box- and then saw said box- in half!" He twirled his mustache while conjuring another knife. "But, I will not put it back together again!"

During the laughter of his maniacal monologue, part of Great Manifesto's face became distorted.

"You are!" A whip would wrap around Ryan's hand. "If you are going to speak the language, you can at least speak it correctly!" A shrill man with glasses stood next to a woman in a leopard skirt. Her hand gripped the whip with precision while a her lip twirled into a grin. "Now. Where is this Danny? I wish to get my revenge on her! No one foils the plans on Dr. Carcose! I believe you were there too."

"Yes. He was." The hint of the English accent struck the air. "But unlike last time we won't be-"

"Would've. Could've. Should've." An energy construct flew forward, knocking the woman to the ground.

"You uncouth ape! Back you simian!" Dr. Carcose extended his rod to begin to mix it up with Danny as she stood off at a safe distance. "I will destroy those unworldy words you dare speak!"

"I'm honor roll at private school jerk. Step off."

Cunningham got back to her feet, unwhirling her whip and preparing to take Danny's legs out from under her. All the while, The Great Manifesto slowly crawled back to his hands, reaching into his suit pocket and beginning to throw smoke bombs within the vicinity.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 30th 2015, 10:14 pm

It looked like putting his fist into their face would not go as well as he wanted, considering that instead of being hit their face did a strange distortion thing. The shock on Ryan's face was temporary, but it was there long enough to allow the whip to wrap around his wrist, which felt rather uncomfortable. Instantly his head would whip towards the person talking,eyes narrowed in an annoyed fashion at the person who held the whip. That was when he remembered who the person was. He had met them the first time that he met with Danny too, though now they had some friends with them as well. Converting the wrist held by the whip into water, he let the weapon slip through before it became flesh once again.

If Danny wanted to deal with that one jer, that meant Ryan could deal with that Manifesto person that so rudely threw sharp objects at them. They appeared to be drawing something from their coat pocket, meaning it was nothing good. Thinking quickly, Ryan formed two hawk constructs within each hand. "Alright birdies, do your thing." Like that they would take flight, letting out loud cries despite the fact that they should not be able to before diving upon the one with the top hat.

"Danny, you're just like a magnet for these villainous types aren't you?"
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 30th 2015, 11:20 pm

Aquatic hawks grabbed the smoke bombs in their talons, keeping them at a safe distance from the skirmish breaking out on the streets. "Yeah, it happens." Danny blocked the first shot Dr Carcose sent at her with a constructed bracer protecting her arm. Her parry went straight into the doctor's gut, knocking him off balance. "You're losing."

"I will destroy-"

A swift kick from Danny sent the bad doctor to the ground, but Danny found her victory fleeting. The whip wrapped around her ankle; the pull took her to the ground. "Not so fast Danny. We've got unfinished business."

A bright light began to form around Danny's hands, but it grew more slowly than the cackling whip as it shot around Danny's wrist. Danny quickly spun around to free herself from the grip of the whip, but found her hand turned back to normal. "Uh oh."

"You should really try to hold on to this thing." Cunningham flipped the bracelet around her finger as she snapped her whip one more time.

"Ryan, trouble!"

"It is time for the box!" The masked, caped man sneaked behind Danny, but revealed himself a second before grabbing her, allowing Danny to evade his grapple and move to try and find a safe distance.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top