The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Flourish Co. Product Line I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Flourish Co. Product Line I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Flourish Co. Product Line I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Flourish Co. Product Line I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Flourish Co. Product Line I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Flourish Co. Product Line I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Flourish Co. Product Line I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Flourish Co. Product Line I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Flourish Co. Product Line I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Flourish Co. Product Line I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Flourish Co. Product Line I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Flourish Co. Product Line I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Flourish Co. Product Line I_vote_lcapFlourish Co. Product Line I_voting_barFlourish Co. Product Line I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Flourish Co. Product Line

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flourish Co. Product Line Empty Flourish Co. Product Line

Post by FantasyTropes April 13th 2013, 4:14 am

Electric Stim-Blade - Mark II
Effect: As long as the sword is held, increases the wielder's fighting ability by 1
A long sword that looks rather technological, and is lined with a specific type of circuitry designed to stimulate the user's nervous system and increase their natural reflexes and innate fighting skill by sending a bio electric feed through the sword's grip. The sword also features an incredibly sturdy design material making it able to withstand anything from heat vision to small arms fire to earth-shattering blows. Doesn't apply to the user's arm holding the sword... but at least the blade won't be breaking anytime soon. Oh, its pretty well weighted, too.
Description: After deciding to siphon some of his company's profits to super heroics, Neuro commissioned this one of a kind blade to be made so that he always had the edge. Specifically, a keen edge. Yes, he made a sword just for that pun.
Int allocation - 7
Spoiler:

Magnetic Glove
Effect: Although it does what the name implies, the main function of the magnetic glove is to maintain a tight grip on things - it doesn't actually attract or repel objects, it just makes it a lot easier to keep a grip on metal. This makes things possible like climbing fire escapes with ease, or not being disarmed in combat. The design of the glove even allows Neuro to fire his electric bolts without obstruction thanks to a porous mesh on the palm. Functional, stylish, and breathable.
Description: Sometimes you just don't want to drop things. Doubly so if dropping something means you getting your keister kicked in a fight. Although the main purpose Neuro made this (using more company funds to finance it) was to not lose his sword, the utility of it is probably why he keeps it around.
Int allocation - 6
Spoiler:

Electronic Eye Sphere
Effect: As a veritable floating camera, each Electronic Eye, or EE-Sphere, is capable of recording information witnessed through the its lens and sending video feed to a small, wrist mounted screen. In addition, each EE-sphere responds directly to Neuro's voice patterns and can be remotely controlled via a small one-way radio allowing Neuro to relay directions. In combat the EE-sphere is capable of focusing its projector into a low-powered laser capable of stimulating pain and, at worst, 2nd degree burns. Neuro usually carries four with him at any given time.
Description - When you're in pursuit of a criminal, they do have the tendency to flee. Rather then spend time hunting every possible escape route, Neuro decided to take a short-cut and invent the small, palm sized EE-spheres. With the added scouting - and possibly combat - advantages the robots were capable of, he had them made in bulk.
Int allocation - 6
Spoiler:

Place Name/Business*: Flourish Co.

Built/Founded*: Although it was founded five years ago, Flourish Co. has only recently achieved a semi-national status

Location: New York. More specifically, upstate New York, where the country replaces the city

Apperance: The building looks rather old, seeing as how it predates the company. The style makes seem more like a mansion than then a headquarters, and its fairly rectangular. Still, thinks to the modern marvel of interior design, the inside looks the part well enough. The two rooms worth noting are the secret basement and Griffon's private office. The latter contains a suprising amount of superhero related paraphenalia, but any normal guest would mistake as an interesting choice of decor. Its not that strange to hang a sword on a wall, or have a hat and trench coat hanging on a peg by the door.

The basement, on the other hand, is very clearly a super hero lair. Luckily, the only entrence is a lift behind a secret bookshelf inside Griffon's office. Inside are very common things you would see in a lair, such as some first aid, storage for all the cool toys, various retired costume ideas, and all that jazz. What it does feature is a one way passage to the parking lot at the front of the building, where all the company cars are kept
Flourish Co. Product Line On_Campus_by_WidowsWeeds

History: Way back when Griffon was merely a 19 year old lad first setting out to build a company, he stumbled upon this gem of a building. Because he didn't have enough money at the time to build his own building, he simply bought this one at a suprisingly cheep price. Something about the former owner being paranoid about a minor rat infestation. Regardless, Griffon had a place to base his sales and inventions out of.

Fast forward five years, when Griffon decided to redouble effort put into his job, and the new amazing success he was having. Deciding he should refurnish the place to bring on a new outlook, he spent considerable money into the building, such as refurnishing, adding new rooms, adding the latest technologies, digging out secret basements, things of that nature. Now, the company works as the hub of an ever-growing company with a staff comprising of about 60 people at any given time.

Main field*: The Flourish Co. works on creating and selling a patented generate designed to double electric output and power capability, allowing much more efficient electronic equipment. They also sell batteries, and a line of both security and recreational video cameras.

Wealth*: 3

Last edited by FantasyTropes on April 14th 2013, 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
FantasyTropes
FantasyTropes

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Flourish Co. Product Line Empty Re: Flourish Co. Product Line

Post by Brorschach April 14th 2013, 3:33 am

Okay, this all looks good, really like the Spiderman glove. Only issue would be that at 7 INT, the glove can only give you 1 extra point, not two. As for the building at the bottom, that's legit, just needs an application.

Location App

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach April 14th 2013, 4:24 am

Approvilated all night long my brother.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: