The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_vote_lcapA-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_voting_barA-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_vote_lcapA-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_voting_barA-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing Empty A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing

Post by MIKO-7 December 15th 2012, 1:06 am

"Oh, dear... where h-have I flown to, this time?"

It was sunny in L.A. Girls and guys were talking and socializing, a trailer for a romantic and action movie was on a screen near a theater, and the sun was shining down on The Golden State's city. However, looming over a beach, imbued with moonlight over his body, a youth, with hair as blue as the Atlantic sea and eyes as scarlet as the new lights of Christmas Eve floated with a grey trench-coat over his form and a indigo button-up underneath that. He looked like he just came from a wintery area, and his black khakis loosely hugged his long legs. On his feet were black boots with blue styling, and his face was moved in confusion and wonder, blue eyebrows folded up and eyes scanning the summer surrounding. His mouth was closed, but it pursed only ever so slightly into a form of observation. His nose remained neutral in this entire outline.

This was the normal expression, stance, and emotion for Mikona Tsuki, better known among the media and supernatural as Kaguya, the teen who flees and destroys oppressors of the law at the same time. Due to his shy or confused stance, as well as his stuttered, jumpy English and Japanese, he is nicknamed The Rabbit, also a legend of the moon.

"Well, it's different from Montreal... I g-guess I should look around..."

The bluenette then lowered himself discreetly onto a nearby empty, narrow street between buildings, coming out onto the lively main streets walking briskly and cautiously. He received strange looks due to his more layered form compared to the natives; his alibi being he got here from a flight from Montreal, Canada. It's the truth, after all.

Kaguya ventured forth.

Last edited by Mikona on December 15th 2012, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

Quote : winter moonlight
my bones, too,
are transparent

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 82
Job : National Police Agency / Professional Magical Girl
Registration date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing Empty Re: A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing

Post by Orojed13 December 15th 2012, 11:45 am

Dr. Sciuridae stepped out of the broom closet amid a tangle of mops brooms and cleaning supplies following him. He was still getting used to this medic suit, but he was getting close. Amid many stares he carefully pushed all of the cleaning supplies back into the closet only to have them all fall out again, bring a couple rolls of industrial grade toilet paper with him. Shrugging his shoulders and looking around, he decided it would be best to find a solution to the problem. Dr. Sciuridae grabbed a bungee cord from the closet, wrapped it around a shelf's leg, wrapped it around the equipment, holding it standing straight up, and closed the closet. Smiling contentedly with a job well done, he moved on to his next adventure.
Dr. Sciuridae walked outside into the bright sun and took a deep breath through his filtered breathing mask. "My, my, my. Look at all the children playing. Teenagers are hanging about. Adults are going about business. Quite a boring afternoon. Wait..." he paused excitedly seeing a figure in a trenchcoat stalking about among the children, "a fiend hiding his identity before he preforms his crime!" He than took off at a brisk pace to catch up.
Quietly, Dr. Sciuridae took as a shadow to the figure, trying to look as discreet as possible. He stalked his prey, hoping to be the first on the scene if the man did anything wrong. He had no idea why he would want to be the first on the scene. As a doctor, he was really much better as the second, maybe third, on the scene so he could heal the injuries sustained by the first and second heroes on the scene. He was there though, and there you have it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 157
Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing Empty Re: A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing

Post by MIKO-7 December 15th 2012, 12:09 pm

"A-Ano... another man following me... oh well."

TO be honest, Mikona didn't mind people stalking him. Sure, they were normally small villains and sure, the light cut them up, but this was Ame... where was this? A bright billboard shone in the distance, saying 'LOS ANGELES' with pretty colors and all. So yeah, America. Villains were incredibly obnoxious and wore jumpsuits if the stereotype was right. It normally isn't however, because his villains weren't giant robots or reptiles.... most of the time. The teens stomach then rumbled, signaling his need for food.

"It's America... might as well have the traditional, native cultural meal th-that they all eat at any day."

Off to McDonalds. Walking along the sidewalk until he spotted a mall, he headed towards the shopping building in search for food. Opening it's doors, he found 3 stories of clothes, teens, and accessories. Oh, and a very nice sports car in the middle for display, that too. Following the arrows for food court, The Rabbit headed towards his first meal of the roleplay.
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 December 15th 2012, 1:38 pm

Dr. Sciuridae was quite pleased with himself. He was successfully avoiding detection by this trench-coated menace. Diving behind cars and trash cans when he though the fiend was looking, the good-natured doctor wondered what he was planning. Was it a heist of some sort? Was he going to kidnap a little kid and hold the poor darling at ransom? Maybe the shrouded troublemaker was going to plant a bomb somewhere. It took all of his self control not to jump out and attack.
As the person in the trench-coat walked into the large shopping establishment, the hero knew that this was the place that Nefarious Trench-Coat Man would do his deed of evil. Dr. Sciuridae ignored the looks of the throngs inside, focusing only on continuing to follow while escaping detection by his query. The food court! He knew it, Nefarious Trench-Coat Man was going to hold up one of the peddlers of consumables to steal their money, kidnap a kid to use as a human shield while he escaped, and use the bomb planted in the basement to blow everything up.
Stepping out from the shadows, Dr. Sciuridae yelled toward Nefarious Trench-Coat Man, "Stop Fiend! I've seen right through your evil plans and I am here to stop them!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 December 15th 2012, 1:48 pm

Mikona whirled back and looked at the strange man. So this was the one following him.... he didn't seem evil, just... out of whack. Twiddling his thumbs and shifting his feet, he looked around. So m-many stares... The bluenette replied to the stranger, voice bordering on feminine and extremely high for an adult male.

"A-Ano... you're causing a commotion... all I want is to eat..."

Sadly, the moonlight said otherwise. It's radiance was flowing, and if the man attacked him, trouble would be spelled for everyone. His feet then began stamping like a rabbit, hoping to get out of there with his speed if this continues.
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 December 15th 2012, 3:12 pm

Dr. Sciuridae was aghast. First of all, he was wrong. That in itself
was that astounding as he was so intelligent, it didn't occur to him
to use a bit of common sense in his judgement. Secondly, there was
going to be no heist, kidnapping, or bomb. Most importantly though,
Nefarious Trench-Coat Man was a cannibal. He planned on making a meal
of all these people. He planned on crunching through their spleens,
mangling their spines with his canines, eating legs like they were
some sort of mutant giant turkeys. This was worse than Dr. Sciuridae
had anticipated.
Taking a defensive stance, the doctor looked around, people were
starting to make a ring around them. This wasn't good. He needed room
in case this monster decided to unleash his wrath about his meal being
interrupted. What he really needed though was a plan. And then he
thought of it.
"I will not allow you to devour a single toe nail while I am around.
The only meal you will receive is one served here. I recommend you
curb your appetite for human flesh and pick another meal such as a
hamburger or a slice of pizza," he was using the power of suggestion
and the threat of force. He was such a good hero.

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 December 15th 2012, 3:20 pm

"Th-That's what I-I'm trying to do! I just want some burgers and fries..."

Oh, dear. Now he think's I'm a cannibal... Light suddenly slinked upon the ground, towards the good doctor. 'No!' The youth thought. The grounded moonlight then retracted back to him, the rays absorbed back into his body. Looking at the ring of people, he flailed his arms up and down rapidly and comically, trying to motion seriousness and failing, while a single pebble of a tear formed near his right eye.

"I d-don't want to hurt anyone, stop following me!"
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 December 15th 2012, 3:55 pm

This gave Dr. Sciuridae reason to pause again. This was not at all the reaction he was looking for. Nefarious Trench-Coat Man was acting villainous at all. There was no evil chuckle, no evil dialog, no evil monologue, no evil plan, and he was stamping his feet and flailing his arms. Suddenly a tear started coming from his eye.
"Well, if you aren't here to steal money, kidnap a kid, activate a bomb, or eat your own kind, I guess that's well enough. So what do you want to eat? I just got in this thing but other than you I haven't seen anything heroic to do. Some Nefarious Trench-Coat Man you turned out to be," he laughed a loud long laugh. "My name is Dr. Sciuridae by the way," he said to Not-So-Nefarious Trench-Coat Man. "If anyone ever needs saved, they can call on me!" He added to the dispersing crowd.

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 December 15th 2012, 4:08 pm

The bluenette sighed in relief at the dispersing crowd.Too much attention...

Mikona then looked at himself. Oh, that flailing made a mess... Grabbing his open trench-coat with both hands by the collar and running his closed digits down to the flapping back, he positioned his fingers to lift the back of the coat, bringing his arms up to create a large 'flap' sound and give the cloth a breeze effect.After the unnecessarily epic dusting off, he moved one brow up and gave an awkward smile, scratching his left cheek and having his eyes a bit closed.

"A-Ano, I'm Kaguya. Th-that's all you need to know."

He then looked at the now normal mall food court and turned to face a McDonalds. Not facing the Doctor, his face became only slightly uncertain with a tinge of nervousness, but also slightly calm. Same for his emotion. "I-I guess I'll just get some fast food before I... E-Erm... fly out to another place."
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 December 15th 2012, 5:55 pm

Briskly walking to the McDonalds counter and ordering a Quarter Punder with fries, Mikona took his meal and ate it quickly. Goodness knows how long it's take for other supers to reach him, so he devoured the meal quickly and exited the mall. Going to a shady back part of the fancy mall, The Rabbit floated upwards slowly towards the beautiful golden sun.

As he flew, Mikona noticed an sleepy warmth flowing through his moon-infused body. Wait... he's wearing a trench-coat...

Warm. Sun. Hot. No sleep lately.

Shakily, the bluenette was flowing downwards, eyes drooping. Now he was going faster. Faster, FASTER. When Mikona came to, he was already about to faceplant near two men and a policecar.

'This will hurt.'
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 December 16th 2012, 12:09 pm

Dr. Sciuridae watched as Kaguya settled down and preened himself. The doctor looked about for something else that needed addressed. He was always so busy making sure the people of this city was safe. He had stopped Nefarious Trench-Coat Man, and he was ready to do more heroics as the day was still young. Immediately, he spotted a man trying to carry three heavy boxes by himself.
Five minutes, a lot of shouting, a mess of frozen hamburger patties and fries later, Dr. Sciuridae was outside enjoying the sun again. He looked down an alley and saw two uniformed officers of the law chatting about their cruiser. Dr. Sciuridae decided to see if they were in need of assistance and walked toward them. He looked up to enjoy the warming glow of the brilliant sun, when he saw a shadow. It was a dark blot on the otherwise illuminous glimmer from the sun's radiation. No, not a shadow, but a bird maybe? No, too large for that. It looked like a man in a trench-coat, but the only one wearing a trench-coat was Not-So-Nefarious Trench-Coat Man and he was inside... or was he. He definitely had sat down to a normal meal instead of feeding on the flesh of the innocent. Had the doctor seen him since then? No, he was too busy helping the worker find a creative way to carry all those heavy boxes by himself. Wait... Dr. Sciuridae couldn't help but feel he was forgetting something... What was it. "OH!" He exclaimed as he remembered. The man in the trench-coat was falling to his death.
Rushing forward as fast as his medic suit would allow, Dr. Sciuridae hurried with his arm stretched to catch the man. He jumped over the cops using his rocket blasts, caught Kaguya and landed on top of the cruiser, crushing it with the combined weight of the two and the heavy metal suit.

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 December 30th 2012, 3:43 pm

[Erm... sorry, I forgot to say I was done here. Right now, I'm in another thread.]

A-Ano? The Misadventures of Kaguya, The Rabbit Part 1: L.A. Landing LwhAIIk
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top