The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Jhiin'r Vurkael I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jhiin'r Vurkael I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Jhiin'r Vurkael I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Jhiin'r Vurkael I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Jhiin'r Vurkael I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Jhiin'r Vurkael I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Jhiin'r Vurkael I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Jhiin'r Vurkael I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Jhiin'r Vurkael I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Jhiin'r Vurkael I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Jhiin'r Vurkael I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Jhiin'r Vurkael I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jhiin'r Vurkael

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jhiin'r Vurkael Empty Jhiin'r Vurkael

Post by Spartan999 October 17th 2012, 6:13 pm

Hero Name: Sol Comet
Title: The Aspect of Wisdom, the Comet
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Isariin
Height: 6' (8' 1”)
Weight: 219 lbs. (1,972 lbs.)
Appearance: When choosing to appear as a human, he looks like an average height male who has dark skin, earth-brown eyes, and has a very bald head. He has no scars on his toned and muscled body.

As for the shadow of his true form, it resembles a large human wearing thin, fierce armor. His skin is silver, his pupils are navy-blue, and his iris' are bright gold. He is heavily muscled, and his body is completely hairless.

Human Appearance:

Personality: Jhiin'r has a very strong sense of right and wrong, and does his best to treat others well, even humans, who are widely seen as inferior forms of life among his species. He generally tries to refrain from killing enemies, save for those who have committed unforgivable atrocities in his eyes; these people he relentlessly hunts and executes.

History:
Thousands of years ago, Earth had a sister planet on the exact other side of Sol. On it dwelt an advanced species similar to humans. When they discovered Earth and the primitive humans on it, the Triumvirate leading this advanced civilization created an edict that forbade anyone from interfering with the fledgling sentients. This was obeyed for many years, though Jhiin'r, the third member of the Triumvirate and the Aspect of Wisdom, would often disguise himself and walk amongst the humans to learn more about them.

After a particularly prolonged sojourn on Earth, he returned to his own planet to find that one eldest of the Triumvirate had convinced the Senate to approve him to become Emperor, with the second of the Triumvirate becoming his adviser. What truly shocked Jhiin'r was that the “Emperor” had deemed the edict obsolete and planned to use the humans as slave labor so that they could spread out amongst the stars.

Jhiin'r refused to let this happen, but he was exiled for his resistance. He ran far away, and eventually organized a rebellious faction to combat the now corrupt government. Years later, during a massive battle before the capital, a prototype superweapon was used on the insurrectionist faction. Unfortunately, it backfired and ripped a hole in time, sending the entire planet into an alternate dimension.

The previous Aspect of Wisdom, being at the epicenter of the detonation, was catapulted through a rift in the time stream and sent hurtling into the future and towards Earth.

Abilities: ((Note: Upon arriving, his abilities are decreased due to the traumatic event of falling through the rift in time. He will regain the use of his standard Power Grid once he recovers.))

~Enhanced Physical Abilities: Being a powerful member of an advanced alien species, he has a tougher body, far denser muscles, and better reflexes than a human. He is also virtually immune to all diseases and poisons.

~Combat Mastery: He is a superb fighter, excelling in melee combat. He specializes in using the spear, and can throw it with deadly accuracy. He is unfamiliar with human firearms, but can learn to use them with some experience.

~Morph: Using Khallax, he can shift his biology to more resemble a human instead of the shadow of his true form. ((Note: This does not change his statistics, merely his appearance.))

Power Grid:
Intelligence: 2
Strength: 5 [4]
Speed: 4 [3]
Endurance: 5 [4]
Energy Projection: 0
Fighting Skills: 6 [4]

Items:
~Khallax
Description: This spear is his most prized possession. When at rest, it resembles a two-foot long rod made out of swirling silver and gold with tapered ends. When ready to be used, it extends into a large spear that is tipped on both sides. When thrown, it automatically adjusts itself in flight, making it more accurate, though of course not infallible. It also returns to its user's hands after being thrown. The telepathic connection between Khallax and Jhiin'r lets the spear aid the Isariin in blocking off the section of his mind which contains the unstable energy capable of destroying continents or even planets. Another special quality of the spear is that it is capable of changing its wielder's biology, enabling Jhiin'r to appear as a human. It is also able to shift its own appearance to best suit the situation, be it a walking staff or a cane. If it is separated from Jhiin'r for too long, he ceases to be able to retain his human appearance.
Allocation Equivalent: 5

RP Sample: N/A

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Faint Shadow:

Famine:

Sol Comet:
Spartan999
Spartan999

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Job : Backstabbing things.
Humor : Insanity galore.
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

Jhiin'r Vurkael Empty Re: Jhiin'r Vurkael

Post by Chellizard October 17th 2012, 7:07 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum