The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Isaiah Shaw's Items I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Isaiah Shaw's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Isaiah Shaw's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Isaiah Shaw's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Isaiah Shaw's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Isaiah Shaw's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Isaiah Shaw's Items I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Isaiah Shaw's Items I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Isaiah Shaw's Items I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Isaiah Shaw's Items I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Isaiah Shaw's Items I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Isaiah Shaw's Items I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Isaiah Shaw's Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Isaiah Shaw's Items Empty Isaiah Shaw's Items

Post by Spartan999 October 11th 2012, 9:11 pm

Goes with Isaiah Shaw.

((Note: This does not account for the small-ish armory of various types of conventional weaponry and other miscellaneous stealth tools he has collected and created over the years.))

((Second Note: Many of the items here Isaiah took with him when he quit the metahuman team he was on and became a vigilante. The items he has created since then are funded by various stolen money from criminal organizations; he has also been saving up roughly 1/4 of the money he took for emergency cash, but thus far hasn't gotten to the $1,000,000 mark yet (AKA 1 Wealth Point).))

Name: Faint Shadow's armor
Description & Abilities:

Armor Components
Undergarment: This is a Superdense Carbon Spidersilk Nanoweave skinsuit that goes under the armor plating. It provides protection against most types of trauma by utilizing advanced kinetic-dispersion technology. The skinsuit can prevent most firearm rounds from penetrating, though it can't stand up to higher caliber ones. Note that even though the rounds may not penetrate, inertia may still cause some damage depending on where it hits. It is also capable of self-repairing itself, given enough time.
Armor Plating: These are made out of superhardened Titanium-A, and cover the upper chest, abdomen, forearms, and legs. It acts as a more conventional armor than the undersuit, and is capable of resisting more damaging impacts than the undersuit. Both the skinsuit and armor plating have a stealth ablative coating and photoreactive panels attached, the former of which makes it basically invisible to radar and other sensors like it while the latter mimics the surrounding environment, creating a chameleon effect that helps to camouflage the wearer more efficiently.
Anti-Gravity Boosters: Four are built into the armor, one on the palm of each hand and the bottom of each boot. These cannot provide actual flight, instead merely acting as something the wearer can use to rapidly slow a fall. There is a short wait (roughly 2-3 posts depending on length of time used) before they can be used again, as this exponentially reduces the risk of shorting out the small anti-grav mechanisms.
INT Allocation: 5

Helmet: The helmet is a powerful piece of technology. It protects the wearer's entire head; the narrow cyclopean-like visor is the weakest part, but is still very strong in of itself. It has built into it an advanced HUD, different vision modes, quick-polarizing visors, sound dampeners, an oxygen recycling unit, and various types of hacking software.
INT Allocation: 6

Nano Injectors: These are built right into the skinsuit. When activated, they inject a small swarm of nanites directly into the wearer's bloodstream. Depending on the neural commands on the wearer, they can augment the endurance of the wearer (for roughly 1-2 posts; cooldown 3 posts). These can be used only a few times every day, as the injectors need to reset for a time and must be loaded back up with nanites after five uses. Additionally, too many nanite injections in a short period of time can result in muscle and organ damage. When the nanites are injected and deactivated, a relatively short period of disorientation occurs where the body adjusts to the addition or loss of the microscopic machines.
Stat Boost: 2 DUR
INT Allocation: 6

Name: Coilbow
Abilities: This crossbow uses magnetic accelerators to propel its bolts at very high speeds in exactly the same manner as a coilgun. Depending on how long the coils are charged, it can shoot the bolts up to ten times the standard speed.
Description: Appearing as a fusion of futuristic gun and crossbow, this weapon is also able to be compartmentalized, halving the space needed to store it. The crossbow is breech-loaded, and has a mechanism which ejects used magazines automatically after opening it, where a new one can promptly be slid in. The bolts come in a rectangular magazine, and are all telescoping bolts, which allows more to be put inside the magazines. There is also a secondary slot underneath the main barrel where specialized bolts, such as explosive, thermite, flashbang, alarm, and smoke bolts can be manually loaded.
INT Allocation: 4

Name: Tungsten Shortsword
Abilities: This single-edged sword is extremely sharp, able to cut through even the most resistant materials--even diamond--with fairly easily. It has also proved its effectiveness against very durable metahumans. (the toughest it can harm effectively are level 5 END, though it is capable of damaging level 6 and 7's to a lesser degree.)
Description: The black-colored single-edged blade is made out of tungsten carbide made denser at the molecular level. The edge itself is only a few molecules thin. It is also collapsible in a method similar to a basilong, allowing for ease of storage. When fully extended, it measures slightly longer than two feet.
INT Allocation: 5

Last edited by Spartan999 on October 12th 2012, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isaiah Shaw's Items DealWithItgif
Faint Shadow:

Famine:

Sol Comet:
Spartan999
Spartan999

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Job : Backstabbing things.
Humor : Insanity galore.
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

Isaiah Shaw's Items Empty Re: Isaiah Shaw's Items

Post by Andrew October 11th 2012, 10:12 pm

You can't have 2 items as high as your Intelligence. You gotta specify what stat your nano suit boosts as well. Also, you get two 5 INT items. So mess around with these a little and then I'll take a look again Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 12th 2012, 4:20 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Isaiah Shaw's Items JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top