The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_voting_barBumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune)

Post by Chellizard August 19th 2012, 4:58 pm

Nathaniel's form was halted, his knee brushing up to slam into Daniel's gut. "Raaaaaah!" came a battle cry while Nathaniel's hands came clapping down toward Daniel's shoulders to shove him further into his knee to the gut. If the man had taken the hit, Nathaniel would step back, if Daniel did not, however, and dodged it, he had another idea up his sleeve. If the knee was blocked, Nathaniel's other foot would push off the ground, his wings helping him rise up, and then he would screw drive down toward the man, using his wings to flap backward and send him crashing down onto the kid, Daniel.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5014
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune)

Post by flashzune August 19th 2012, 5:29 pm

Before the man's his knee connected to Daniel, Daniel grabbed the man kneecap in his right hand. The force of the knee nearly put a dent in the near indestructible metal. But Daniel know that no human could lay a scratch on this high grade ore. Then using every piston in his forearm, began squeezing the man's kneecap. Daniel was expecting a scream from this man and to feel the crushing of his bones. While he was squeezing his kneecap, Daniel planned on delivering the finishing blow to this fancy suited metahuman.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 WhJZJ

Daniel
flashzune
flashzune

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 19th 2012, 5:35 pm

Nathaniel could feel the man squeezing his kneecap, and the pressure was packing on after each draining second; hell, millisecond. He winced and allowed a smirk to lace his lips. He took his elbow and sent it with heavy force down into the man's neck and then used his wings to pull him up out of the sticky situation. Nathaniel could handle this, so he was fine. A little bruised, though. He licked his lips and landed on his feet, but limped slightly. "I haven't been hurt this bad in a while.. heh. Nice moves.." Nathaniel then pulled out a gun from inside of his pant leg. It was hidden in a smaller holster. The smaller gun was perfectly capable of doing some damage, and he wanted to see how good Daniel could dodge. "Dance for me," he said, firing off three shots. One shot was aimed directly at Daniel's forehead, between his eyes, the second was aiming for his chest, and the third was his lower abdomen near his kidney area. The bullets were hollow points, and possibly capable of piercing some of the toughest metals. Nathaniel wanted to see it it could pierce this metal man.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by flashzune August 19th 2012, 10:39 pm

As the man pulled the trigger, Daniel braced for the impact of the bullets to hit him. There was no need for him to panic, no bullet could pierce his endoskeleton. But when the first bullet breached the bridge of his nose, his head was instantly flung back. The impact threw off his tracking and HUD. Static filled his field of vision and the man became a static-induced blur. The second bullet bounced off his chest, but threw him off balance, leaving him to stagger to an upright position.The final bullet passed painlessly through his stomach area and exited through his back. All that concerned Daniel was his temporary blindness.

Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 WhJZJ

Daniel
flashzune
flashzune

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 19th 2012, 10:51 pm

He moved himself forward a few steps, digging in his pocket for a couple more bullets for the classic six shooter. He slung open the revolving ammunition ring and slid out the old empty cases, and placed in three new ones. The motion was quick, and fluid, as if he had been doing it for a long time. He then moved forward and halted, his steps being slow, and casual. "Let me know if you've had enough," he said, smirking while he rose his gun to shoot the man in the head again. It seemed to have damaged him quite well, and maybe one more shot would do the trick. Nathaniel fired off the round, just the single bullet, and waited for the impact, or some lucky bird to fly in and catch the bullet for him.

-My DeviantArt-
Bumping into you casually, but you SPILLED MY COFFEE! (Closed to flashzune) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by flashzune August 20th 2012, 9:37 am

Daniel's HUD was starting to reconfigure as the man was reloading his gun. Based on the angle he was holding the gun now, the trajectory of the bullet would land into his optic receptor, which would prove damaging to Daniel. As the man walked toward Daniel, his HUD had completed it's reconfiguration and he could see again, but he had a plan. The man had lowered his guard under the assumption that Daniel was vulnerable to attack and foolishly walked toward him. "Let me know if you've had enough," came the man in a seemingly mocking tone."Actually, I have had enough of this, so lets end this." As the man pulled the trigger, Daniel quickly ducked out of the way of the speeding bullet. He quickly grabbed the hand the was holding the gun, raised it up and started squeezing it harder than he squeezed the kneecap. "You seem to like using this hand, let's get rid of it shall we?" While he squeezed the man's hand, Daniel raised his fist and aimed for the man's ribcage. One punch with sufficient force would be enough to crack a rib cage and cripple this man.

Daniel
flashzune
flashzune

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 20th 2012, 4:17 pm

Nathaniel's bullet was dodged, and he had a feeling that was going to happen. When Daniel ran forward to grasp for his hand, his own had opened into a flat palm, his gun falling to hit the pavement in a loud clattering mess of metal. With his hand open and palm flat, he shifted his weight and raised his own arm up, forcing Daniel to raise his own hand. Nathaniel had 'tough skin' where he needed it, and that was his hands, head, wings, and upper chest area. Some parts of his body, however, were more vulnerable. NO matter how hard Daniel squeezed, Nathaniel was unaffected. He did feel a small pinch, but it wasn't alike to what Daniel was wanting to cause Nathaniel. "A hand massage? That's so generous of you.." His lips curled into a smirk and to make things better, Nathaniel's wings spread and he pumped them once and flew up. If Daniel kept holding onto Nathaniel's hand, then he would go up too, and would be quite vulnerable for the next trick up Nathaniel's sleeve.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by flashzune August 20th 2012, 6:05 pm

Despite raising to an altitude of 20 feet, Daniel kept his mechanical grip on the metahuman's wrist. The density was too much for Daniel to penetrate. Scanning the man's body, Daniel found that this man's flesh was nearly as tough as his endoskeleton, except for the lower abdominal area. A simple cyborg kick would be enough to send this guy crashing down like a rock. Winding hisfoot back, he used his HUD to calculate the trajectory angle. Finding the correct angle of attack, Daniel swung his boot towards the man's stomach, hoping that it would work.

Daniel
flashzune
flashzune

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 20th 2012, 6:12 pm

Nathaniel let go of the man's hand, but it was too late. Daniel's foot collided with Nathaniel's guttural area, and it had him groaning in pain. He'd be okay, though. Things like this happened all the time. After all, Chelle Takeiro was his sister. As the pain curled inside of his abdomen, he coughed, a little bit of blood coating the inside of his mouth. Nathaniel would be okay, though. He had suffered far greater damage over the years. He came down, his wings collapsing slightly, the pain racing throughout his whole body. He took a knee, his form landing directly next to his gun. He grabbed it, and with one swift motion, dove to his left, his body spinning with his wings folding around of him slightly. He fired off three rounds, meaning to shoot out Daniel's knee caps and send him down onto his knees as well.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by flashzune August 20th 2012, 6:39 pm

Satisfied with outcome, Daniel slightly chuckled as he and the man landed back on the parking lot. The man's weakness was his guts. All Daniel needed was to put full force into his attack, and the man would be taken care of. He watched the man dash to his gun and fire three more rounds. Daniel ducked behind the bike as the bullets pierced the concrete next to him. Looking at the bike gave him a plan. The keys were still in the ignition, so Daniel twisted the keys and the bike roared in action. He revved the bike and crushed the handlebar so the wheels will remain spinning. Daniel lifted the bike by its handlebar and threw it toward the metahuman. If he dodged the bike, the next phase of his plan will be underway.

Daniel
flashzune
flashzune

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 20th 2012, 7:02 pm

"Heh.. throwing bikes now, are we?" He chuckled, and then his claws grew, along with his fangs. His eyes were still that bright sapphire blue, however. And with his "transformation" all of his skin was tough now. His durability only worked when he allowed his 'vampiric' side to show through to the surface. His wings spread out, and Nathaniel leaned his shoulder into the bike, taking the hit with full force. He chuckled darkly, however, and kicked the bike aside, a laugh passing his lips while he licked his tongue along his sharp canines. "Is that all you've got? I'm the closer to being a God right now than I ever have before; how do you imagine you'll beat me by throwing piles of metal at me?" Nathaniel was usually calm, suave, and smooth, but right now? This guy was pissing him off, and it drove him over the edge.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by flashzune August 20th 2012, 7:55 pm

To Daniel, this human was the most interesting he has ever encountered. Not only has his outward appearance changed, but his vitals were spiking. Blood pressure was through the roof, adrenaline was rushing through his body and the density of his flesh had spread throughout his entire body. Daniel's plan was a bust and there wasn't a way to get out this situation in one piece, but Daniel had to try. "Fine then, let's see if a machine can fair against a god." With nothing to lose, Daniel charged toward his opponent.

Daniel
flashzune
flashzune

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 20th 2012, 9:07 pm

Nathaniel smiled. The kid was trying, he knew that much. And it was impressive. It really was. He moved himself forward, ready to clash with the mechanical man. As soon as they were in contact with one another, Nathaniel's wings vanished, and he allowed his fangs to vanish, along with his claws. He took the blow directly into his abdomen, sending blood spraying from his mouth before he collapsed on the ground. He weakly looked up at Daniel and gave him a bloody smile. Nathaniel's mask was still covering his face, so it kept him hidden. "Heh.. well, then.. it seems we've reached a check mate.." he coughed slightly and reached for his cigarette case and zippo, his back laying flat on the concrete while blood trickled from the corner of his mouth. A little banged up, but he'd be all right.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by flashzune August 21st 2012, 8:25 am

As Daniel rammed his arm through the man's chest, he felt that that was too easy. What happened to that berserk fit the man just underwent? Daniel realized that it did not matter. Whether the man let him win or not, he was still the victor of this battle. The man was still alive, despite taking a blow like that to the stomach. Daniel decided to leave this man to heal himself. He turns to leave, but turn back to the man "Till we meet again." With that said, Daniel begins walking back towards the city.

Daniel
flashzune
flashzune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top