The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Agent Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Agent Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Agent Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Agent Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Agent Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Agent Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Agent Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Agent Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Agent Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Agent Reaper I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Agent Reaper I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Agent Reaper I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Agent Reaper I_vote_lcapAgent Reaper I_voting_barAgent Reaper I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agent Reaper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent Reaper Empty Agent Reaper

Post by The Bolt July 12th 2012, 8:51 am

Shayla Ashford

Agent Reaper

”Give up,it'll hurt less that way.”

Alias: Agent Reaper
Titles: The bloody queen
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois
Date of Birth: February 1, 2004
Race: Superhuman
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: gold
Height: 5'6
Weight: 122
Currently Located In: Wherever Dominus would have her
Scars and Marks: nine crisscrossing over her abdomen

”I haven't even warmed up yet.”

Personality: When she is not around her handlers,usually toying with her prey before she kills,similar to how a cat will play with the kill before finally enjoying it. Hates more than anything to be reminded that she is not the strongest project and will gladly go out of her way to disprove anyone who would dare make that statement. Takes joy in her work,sometimes singing while she does the job,adding to the fear that people fear when they are being pursued by this girl. Though she is not without her soft spots,this girl likes to keep herself professional looking when at work,even if that means acting like a mindless killing machine to get results. She also takes a certain pride in the fact that she had no need for any alterations aside from the physicals ones already implemented.

”Lets see how many ways I can break your arm.”

History: Her story is not what one would call regular,since not many are made simply to become a killing machine. At a very young age she was trained in the arts of killing people, as well as the ways someone could be killed. Mostly in the arts of the blade as well as a scythe,trowing knives and marksmanship. Taught that she had the right to take anything she anted,simply because she was more powerful than any human could hope to be. So from a young age she was used to do anything that Dominus wanted of her, from capturing superhumans to assassinating dangerous humans.At the start she was nothing but a field agent;over time her skills improved as well as her record for flawlessness continued to be known throughout the ranks of Dominus. Becoming almost as infamous as the agent known as Gossamer. Though she wanted to be more than something weaker than the "sucesses",thus Shayla only pushed herself further to prove herself the best of all of the agents by only taking more missions for Dominus and completing them with her usual flawlessness,though it would be only a matter of time before she could not perform to expectations.

"You call that a punch?"

Powers:

Superhuman physique: Her body is superhumanly durable and allows her to perform longer than any human can hope to before fatigue toxins build up within her muscles and slow her down. The approximate time being twelve hours of movement before she begins to feel the strain of activity.

Superhuman strength: her muscles have a higher ability to withstand strain than any humans could, up to 20 tons of weight before her muscles would give out under the strain.

Superhuman speed: her body is capable of reaching speed up to 240 mph.

Excellent intelligence: Her mind can compute things at an enhanced rate.

Fighting Style: Her fighting style revolves around using blades and guns while moving at a speed most cannot match. Though she also is not beyond using her fists,knees, elbows and feet to bludgeon her enemies.

Power Grid:
Agent Reaper 2jcyo9y

Appearance: 

Agent Reaper 20090812203755%21Jeane

”Too slow.”

Last edited by Agent Reaper on October 5th 2012, 11:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Agent Reaper Empty Re: Agent Reaper

Post by Ace July 12th 2012, 10:02 am

App-Roved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top