The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_vote_lcapThe Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_voting_barThe Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) Empty The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon)

Post by Mockingbird June 25th 2012, 3:52 pm

Grey storm clouds hung over the skies of Chicago that day. It was the day that the recruits were supposed to arrive through various means. Some received phone calls from GHOST, others got messages at places they frequented. They had all been watched for a while in advance, to see if they would be good recruits for Young GUN. Each had demonstrated a quality that proved that they were indeed worthy. The one exception to this rule was Illya Vanko, who Scar had recommended to them and apparently told Illya that she should join. So, for her, she didn’t get the pleasure of getting spied on. They all lived in many parts of the world, well, America anyway. Most from New York or Chicago, though. Those were the two cities they paid the most attention to due to the high superhuman activity in the two cities. GHOST had tagged them, allowing Gracie and Andree to see where the potential recruits were. They’d deactivate that feature if they turned them down, maybe.

The waters that surrounded the base, hidden in the Cliffside, were wild today. The weather was not going their way, hopefully the recruits, on the other hand, would. As storm clouds continued to brew overhead, recruits began to arrive at the coordinates that GHOST had given them via phone call or another method of communication. If they hadn’t gotten the exact location, it was unlikely they would have found it. It wasn’t like people went searching for bases hidden in the sides of cliffs.

As soon as a recruit arrived, they were greeted by GHOST with a very simple message that followed the cookie cutter style that spam messages did. He greeted them with a simple hello, said their name and then told them to proceed down the hall and wait for the rest of the group to arrive. At the end of the hall was a basket where they picked up their *communicators so they could maintain contact with GHOST and each other. Once everyone had arrived, they were led down a hallway.

That’s when everything began to go wrong.

Red emergency lights began to pop up and flash while a siren could be heard coming from the speakers. “Please remain calm and proceed to the rooms ahead. Alpha Squad, consisting of Mr. Collin, Mr. DiMartino, Mr. Rayman, Mr. Maroon and Miss Penn, will proceed to the first room on the left. Delta Squad, consisting of Mr. Capore, Miss Sim, Miss Vanko and Mr. Cole, shall proceed to the second room on the left. Inside each room is a transporter, I have already set it to the location where the emergency is occurring. From reports, we gather that it is a terrorist attack on a small town, which has already been abandoned out of fear. They seem to have a school full of children as hostages. Delta Squad’s goal is to hold back the snipers to allow Alpha Squad to save the children. Good luck.” Came GHOST’s voice over the intercom. Once the groups proceeded through the transporter, they arrived in the abandoned town.

The place was bleak, the sky covered in storm clouds that seemed to intensify with every second. Rain might be coming soon, possibly lightning from the looks of them. The town itself was still in okay shape, certainly not as good as before though. Homes and stores were ransacked and robbed. Some fires were started on rooftops, in buildings, on the streets. But, if one was to look past that, it would seem that the town was fine. Though, this was obviously only the beginning of the horrors that the terrorists had in store for the town once they had a bit more time. For now, they had the captured school children, their only defense that held out the National Guard. But, that didn’t stop the two teams of supers now making their way towards the school and the snipers.

(OOC:
*For info on the communicators, see group item application)

Last edited by Mockingbird on June 28th 2012, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) Empty Re: The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon)

Post by Ember_Fangs June 25th 2012, 3:52 pm

Your mission: Alpha Squad
The people you have been teleported with are now yours to protect. The other group have been teleported to the other side of town to take up the back up. It’s just you and the three bosses who have been broadcasting their demands. Take out the three bosses without them pressing the button to blow up the civilians and your task is done. Sound easy, right? Wrong. On each floor of the flat complex is a guard. You’ll have to get past him to get to your target and if he alerts the bosses before you silence him then you risk those kids being blown to kingdom come. Do NOT kill these guys. They have vital information the government wants to get out of them, if you can bag one for the group you’ll get bonus points. These guys have been the route of several problems now and we may have more luck with them.
- Take out the Henchmen on each level
- Take out the bosses
- Rescue the civilians and make sure none are injured or hurt.

Stats for Henchmen:
INT: 2
SPD: 3
STR: 4
DUR: 4
EP: 0
FS: 6

Stats for bosses:
INT: 6
SPD: 3
STR: 4
DUR: 4
EP: 0
FS: 6

It may look easy but we promise you there will be more things to come. Be on your toes, heroes and protect your fellows. The others are depending on you just as much as you’re depending on them.

We will be keeping an eye on your process and keeping the thread moving quickly. One you are finished speak into your communicator you were issued with at the beginning and you will be brought back. Enjoy your posting and good luck heroes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) Empty Re: The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon)

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 5:05 pm

Nathaniel, of course, had joined after his interest was peaked by his girlfriend, Andree Jones. Nathaniel was technically the proper age limit to join the Young Guardians of the United Nations. He had on one of his tailored suits for easier flight for this event and had ditched his plastic cigarette for this trip. His cell phone, silver cigarette case, and zippo lighter were in his pocket. His right hand still had the ring Andree gave him, and it all looked great with his attire.

Black suit, red pinstripes. Black Prada boots, black socks. Red button up that was properly tucked into place. A belt with a business flare to it. And, finally, a black tie with a red accent on the tip of it. Before arriving at the Young GUN base, Nathaniel stocked up on blood. He drained two bags of AB negative and relaxed until it was around the time for him to come to the base.

His Lamborghini drove the short two miles up to the base and he parked the car and was allowed entrance by GHOST. GHOST was also installed into his house, now, so he was given the immediate update when he was invited to Young GUN. The brisk, long strides he took brought him inside before he was soaked with torrential downpour. He was unaware of the situation until he arrived, stood in the meeting place with his team mates, and then GHOST explained they would need to go to the first room on their left. All the sirens, flashing lights, and annoying warning sounds hurt his head. He had a mild headache, and that was rare for his kind.

Taking GHOST's instructions, and with his communicator also in one of his pockets, he stepped into the room and then looked at the transporter. Somehow, Gracie had invented this. Hopefully it did not rip him into a million pieces. He gave a mini salute to his team mates and was the first to step through. He was then dumped with the same walking pace he had taken out onto a sidewalk, in the middle of a barren neighborhood, right outside of a school.

"Well, isn't this just right out of the book.." He glanced around to his team mates as they appeared next to him, one by one, and explained they should introduce one another and devise a plan of action. He had stepped over to hunker down underneath of a covered bus bench, his cigarette case being pulled out. He placed one of the treats between his lips, and struck his zippo against his pant leg. Lighting the treat, he inhaled greedily and the nicotine washed over his lungs in glee. "I've never been included in a rescue mission this large; so, I hope things go smoothly. I'm Nathaniel Xavier DiMartino. Nathaniel is fine, or Nate." Only once he put on his mask was he the Cor Domitor, and that was mainly for night time.

-My DeviantArt-
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 25th 2012, 5:52 pm

((OOC: Im going to refer Rayman as Ray to make my post faster))
Ray joined the group mainly because it would be easier for him to carry out his own personal projects. Ray was young and he heard that the place provided free boarding and wifi so he of course jumped on the bandwagon. Ray wore a black vest with a white long sleeve tux shirt, Black jeans, and black sneakers. Ray had a silver watch on his left wrist and two separate backpacks on his back.

Ray unlike most of the other heroes who were joining was walking up toward the base. For Ray it was either walking up the huge mountain or being drove by a crime boss. Which made Ray wonder why did they ask him to join? Surely they knew that he was raised by criminals and had some ties to the criminal organization. Ray guessed that they believed that he could provide some info on some crimes before they happened or they knew about how many of them he stopped.

When Ray got at least two miles from the base he saw a Lamborghini. Ray wondered how rich were the heroes hanging around here. Ray decided picked up the pace and got to the base as fast as he could. When Ray got up there he heard the sirens going off. He heard a voice talking about grabbing a communicator and going on the transporter. Ray followed the instructions as soon as he heard them.

Ray landed on his feet on a sidewalk. He saw a man in fancy clothing explaining how it is important to introduce themselves. Ray decided to hold off answering the man for a moment and looked at the building the men were hiding in. This kind of mission was something Ray would be good at. Ray looked over at Nate and nodded his head in acknowledgement "Call me Ray" Ray said as he looked at his watch so he could gauge how long it would take him to complete his mission.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Maroon June 25th 2012, 6:00 pm

That Morning

The rain beat upon the streets of Chicago in a monotonous staccato, accompanied by the occasional drumming of the thunder. It was unlikely the weather would clear up any time soon, and the day would probably continue to be as dreary as it had just started. Many a civilian had woken to the sounds of the storm, and cursed whatever gods or other scapegoats they could imagine for having brought this weather to them. Like every other day, they would then get washed up, dress themselves, have breakfast, and depart for work, or some other variation on this routine. To them, it was just an average day, marred only by the atrocious weather.
To Jack Maroon however, this day was all but average.

The radio alarm clock emitted a rather loud, but surprisingly gentle static, followed by a barely audible weather announcement: [ Today's weather goes: Clear Skies.] Jack's eyes began to open, his mind starting up slowly like an old car engine. The announcement was obviously contradictory to the weather, but this contrast could easily be explained with the fact that the weather announcement was only the intro to the song that Jack was about to wake up to.
The moment the actual music began to play, Jack jumped out of bed. "Alright, let's get this party started." He shouted to himself, getting himself pumped up for the day.

At a supernatural speed he started the average civilian's morning routine. Basic exercises, sword katas, wall punches, air kicks, shower, dress, eat, brush teeth. Time spent: 5 minutes. Admittedly it wasn't that ordinary a morning routine, but the basics were there at least.
Jack had dressed for the occasion; though he still wore his usual combat boots and trousers, today he would wear an expensive white polo shirt, a big-ass fur pimp-coat and a custom baseball cap emblazoned with his name in shiny letters. And of course his trademark sunglasses. Jack knew he had to make a good impression; after all, he was going to be joining Young G.U.N. , an organization based on the original G.U.N. He was going to leave behind his old life, all the pointless killing, just for his own warped sense of amusement, brought forth by playing too many videogames, watching too much tv and having had a mental disorder that distorted his perception of reality. He used to fight just to feel alive, with the threat of his brain tumor ever looming behind him. But the good Doctor, the brain in a floatin' jar had taken care of that, or at least suppressed it for the time being, and now Jack was ready to be better. No more glory-killing, no more stealing, and definitely no more wanton destruction. Nosirree, from now on, Jackie M was on the straight and narrow.
When thinking about it that way, the coat probably wouldn't help his cause much. He discarded the pimpin' fashion into his wardrobe (the floor). The hat stayed though. A man needs his swagger like a fish needs water.

Jack then plugged his audio-device out of the radio/alarm-clock, attached earphones to it and continued listening to the song in private as he jumped out of the window and set course for the Young G.U.N. headquarters.

At the Base

It wasn't a very long run for Jack. His speed had improved quite a bit since he started his gig; he was maybe twice as fast as when he started, and could match the speed of a passenger plane. And so had his skills; his moves were more controlled, more precise, and he had learned to fully utilize his incredible movement speed in battle, now making optimal use of both his fighting moves and the speed of his movement. It was about time he was to use his gifts for something more constructive than self-gratification. But this was no time to think about these things. Jack was nervous enough as it was.

He cracked a smile when the virtual intelligence greeted him. For some reason its voice reminded him of someone, but he just couldn't place it. Jack, easily impressed by luxury and well-made architecture, despite his upbringing, marvelled at his surroundings all the way to the end of the hall. There he picked up his communicator, the symbol of his new membership. He handled it with care, inspecting it thoroughly, though his thoughts were focused more on the symbolic meaning of the device than on its actual applications. With this little thingamjingie he'd actually keep in touch with team members. It was like a friggin' superhero comic, damn. Why hadn't he done this earlier?

Jack remained silent while the others entered, leaning against the wall, just being cool, the way cool guys are. He had barely gotten a good look at all others before suddenly the sirens began a-blaring, red lights flashed frantically and that calm, genteel voice urged him and the other teammates to split up in teams of two and head towards their designated rooms, and use the transporter. Comraderie and tech. Did it get any better? Following his teammates at a slow pace, Jack headed into the teleportation device, and began his first mission.

The Mission Begins

"Jack", Jack introduced himself, even though no one asked him for his name. Of course, that must've been the question hangin' on their lips. Surely all these people just felt intimidated by the sheer radiance of his awesomeness. Yeah, totes.
"So, we got some asses that need kickin', and kids that need savin'. So uhh...whadda we do?" Jack asked in a loud voice, addressing everyone present but no one in particular. "We just rush in and take em' out quicker than they can blow up the place? I could probably pull that off." Jack immediately regretted this proposition, as he realized that was a horrible plan. He couldn't believe he suggested something so stupid. Man, clarity of mind sucks. At least before he didn't have to worry about responsibility.

Spoiler:
Jack Maroon
Jack Maroon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 193
Job : Not anymore.
Registration date : 2012-02-03

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 25th 2012, 7:20 pm

”I can tell today will not be a good day.” Sean muttered to himself as he adjusted the uncharacteristically thick jacket to a more comfortable position. Normally he chose to wear thin jackets that allowed more freedom of motion,but it seemed like it would be raining today;Sean didn't want to be completely soaked when it did. Something he didn't worry about when he could bend the water around him and thus stop himself from getting wet. Now he was subject to the same discomforts that everyone else would have to deal with when it rained,much to his chagrin of course.

”You'll do fine.” Aaron said simply as he threw a small beaded necklace in Sean's face before it clattered to the ground almost noiselessly.

'What is that?” Sean asked as he knelt to pick it up,examining it in a cupped palm. The beads gleamed like precious jewels but they were all in fact worthless,which meant they had to be enchanted somehow.

”Its a charm bracelet,it will bring you good luck.” He answered adjusting his suit sleeve with a steady hand as if he had done this all of his life.

Sean had chosen to dress simply for the day,wearing a graphic tee and a pair of worn down jeans;covered in a few medium sized rips,though they were mostly formed around the knees,which preventive any unwanted exposure. It seemed he would be on some sort of mission today but of what kind he had didn't know yet. All he knew was that he would be doing something which would be revealed hopefully in time.

It wasn't long before he reached the destination,not wasting a time as he walked onward. Sean was greeted by the Ai of the building, an interesting addition. Sean stepped into the teleporter and the mission began.

”Name's Sean. Pleased to meet you.” he said adjusting the leather hood of his jacket as he leaned against the nearest solid structure.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 27th 2012, 3:30 pm

Right guys. Penn has not posted so I'm going to give you all permission to carry on. Birdie and I will do a separate topic for her. Keep fighting those bad guys!

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 28th 2012, 8:29 am

Nathaniel puffed on his cigarette and then thought for a moment. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. I was contemplating flying up to the roof and going down to take out the bad guys.. but something tells me it's a horrid idea.." He took another drag of his cigarette, and then exhaled and stamped out the finished sweet nicotine treat. He brushed a hand across the top of his hair, still standing under the protection of the bus stop bench. "We have to work as a team, and protect one another. So, let's be effective, and complete this with honor and dignity. Also, for our first entrance.. let's attempt to be quiet so none of the 'bad guys' will know of our presence until it's too late, eh?" Nate then allowed his feet to carry him to the front of the school. The police were cowering behind of their cars, and Nate just chuckled. Silly humans. He brushed passed them, and they were reaching out, completely confused. Especially since Nate would be followed by Ray, Jack, and Sean.

Nate stepped into the front door of the school, after finding a door stopper to making his entrance as silent as possible. He ducked slightly, and moved with grace and haste. He saw two guards, standing directly inside to his right, and then two more to his left. He waved for Ray to come with him and apprehend the men on the left, and motioned for Sean and Jack to take the men on the right. Nathaniel then moved and slid a choke hold around of one of the left guards. He had his arm squeezing until the man passed out, his hand clasped over his mouth to keep the man quiet. As soon as he was down, he let him lay there, grabbing the baton he was carrying as a weapon. Nathaniel also took hold of the gun and disassembled it. Once Ray, Sean, and Jack took down their first 'guard' they were off to travel down the hall, and clear out the bottom floor, room by room.

-My DeviantArt-
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 28th 2012, 10:07 am

Ray was currently scrambling in his backpack when Nate came up with a plan. Ray had already came up with a plan but he decided to see how far Nate's plan would go. Ray produced a RD206-AIR pistol model tranquilizer and a revolver.In this tranquilliser pistol, theis similar to the RD206-CO2 model, but the pressure is built up by air pump which is included in the delivery. Instead of the CO2 pressure supply, the pistol has a push-in coupling for the air pump." Ray muttered to himself. He weighted the gun in his hand, It was about 0.9kg. He made sure the safety valve was on, the air pressure was built up and put the gun in his pants waist band.
He checked his backpack one last time before getting up and following his teammates. As Ray was following them he put on his black jacket and pulled the hood up on his head.

When he and his group passed the policed some of them looked confused. They were probably thinking 'Why do they get to rush in before the swat do?' or 'Who are these people?'. But Ray looked down at his watch and realized he wasted about 4 minutes introducing himself and such. When they reached the inside of the school he was surprised. He didn't expect there to be many grunts in the in the school that they were threatening to blow up. After he directed to his target he decided that he should save the pistol and revolver for the boss. So he crawled to the nearest open locker and seemingly closed the locker door with him inside.

When the guard moved by the locker Ray jumped out on top of the guard. Then Ray began punching the guard unconscious. When He was done he stripped the guard of all his uniform and all his equipment. The guard had a communicator, a map of the school, and a gun. Ray looked up and saw that the school he was in had cameras meaning that no matter how silently him and his comrades moved if the camera saw them it would be all over. So Ray began to move toward the surveillance room without telling any of his teammates instead of moving to the next floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 28th 2012, 3:42 pm

Whilst the main group of children were collected on the top floor and surrounded by a complicated amount of bombs and buttons, connecting those small children to the three men in charge, who waited with sweat lining their brows for someone to respond to their demands and fearing they actually have to go through with blowing up a school of innocents, downstairs on the ground floor were the remaining civilians. On each floor in fact there seemed to be a little group of them, some slumped and unconscious where they had tried to put up a fight and others fearfully watched a second man, unknown to the heroes, who loomed over them all with a gun. On the first floor our heroes entered, they probably didn't know about such a group, even GHOST hadn't been informed on such a matter and thus the information hadn't reached them. Sometimes, that kind of thing happened though. The heroes needed to learn to improvise and to go with the flow when things were needed.

On the ground floor there was a group of pre-school children, barely at the age of 6 years old. Whilst the terrorists seemed heartless, it seemed they too didn't want such young children's blood on their hands. Hence why they had rounded up the group and had left them downstairs out of the way. The teacher was attempting to keep the group from panicking and scaring themselves more. She had been gagged but after a series of crying from the kids as they too were handcuffed and hidden away, the man had decided that ungagging the teacher was the best way to go. Instead, she told them a story. When our heroes entered the building however, a very unique little boy began to move his hands against a pair of scissors from the draw he was propped up against. With his hands free he glanced to the crack in the door and brave little mite he was, ran for it.

The man shouted and lunged for the boy but the teacher brought up her leg and kicked him hard with the heel. The thanks she got was a shot to the head. The children proceeded to scream - though muffled - and the boy bolted down the corridor.

"HELP!" he cried, running past the other man the heroes already seemed to be dealing with and hurled himself into Jack Maroon's arms, sobbing. "My teacher! H-he just shot my teacher!" he cried.

Naturally, the commotion had brought the guard from the second floor hurrying down and the guard who had been kicked limped out of the room.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Maroon June 28th 2012, 5:04 pm

"Quiet, huh?" Jack responded to Nathaniel. "Well, alright. Suppose I can be real quick, take em out before they know it. That should count as quiet." Jack said, though it was more of a mumble. Jack wasn't used to being part of a team, and having to follow orders or listen to others. He was more used to just doing his thing by himself, no rules or restrictions, no lofty morals and whiny teammates to pull him down. He knew he was doing the right thing though, at least he hoped he was. It better be worth the effort.
His teammates hadn't really replied to him either, not giving him the attention he was used to having. Jack was slightly fazed by this, but chalked it up to the others had the mission on and were too occupied with it to care about niceties. Either that or they hated his guts, which a lot of the citizens of Chicago tended to do if the news actually represented the reality. 'Psychopath vigilante murders ten members of an illegal drug circuit' and 'Jack Maroon, Man or Menace?: superhuman robs grocery stores for food' didn't exactly sound like headlines that gave him a good rep. Of course, at the time, it never really mattered to him. Even now, he didn't really give a shit. But y'know, it made things...difficult.

Jack shrugged aside these thoughts to focus on the mission. The winged prettyboy with the cigarette seemed to have a plan, and both the quiet guy and the chillaxed dude, whom he swore he recognized from somewhere, apparently listened to him for the time being. Jack would follow suit. Trying to break down the group unity wasn't really a good way to set the atmosphere. Following the others, he moved past the guards, adjusting his speed to their temporary leader. Slow.

Nate, the wingman, motioned Jack and the others to each take out one of the guards, and then proceeded to slip around the corner and disabled the first obstacle. Ray, the uhh...afro-american bloke who had been yappin' to himself earlier when pulling a few guns out of his backpack, sneaked in after fancypants and proceeded with doing something stealthy. Jack thought it was about high time for him to do something. To be a part of the action! To be a big goddamn hero!

Jack speeded towards one of the guards on the right side, the one Sean hadn't taken down yet, and smacked him a couple times. Alright, not so much smacked as hit them in all the right spots, pressure points, and the head within barely a second. But to Jack he might has well just have slapped him in the face and taken him down that way. Sure, the guy was strong, durable, maybe even superhumanly so, but this was just too easy. "So fuckin' slow.." Jack sighed as he stood over the unconscious and beaten body of the guard.

Then came the gunshot, and the unmistakable sound of blood and gore splattering over a wall; Jack knew it all too well. It had always sounded like music to his ears, but that was only when it was his blade that directed the orchestra of death, a graceful symphony of awesome and wicked nasty. This sounded more like, well, it actually kind of sounded the same, Jack realized. He cringed when he heard children screaming. Brutal murder. It was his specialty, his area of absolute expertise.

A child had managed to slip out of confinement, and ran straight into the somewhat stupefied swordsman's arms. The kid was frantic, panicked, completely out of his mind from fear. Had he wet his pants? It didn't matter. But he had just seen his teacher killed, and Jack, for once being able to empathize with others, imagined that wasn't a very nice sight.

A guard came from the same direction the boy came, hurriedly running down. When he reached the corridor the boy had ran into, his gaze crossed Jack's. For a moment, he hesitated, or was taken aback. To the terrorist this was an unexpected variable. A man dressed rather casually, wearing sunglasses and a polo shirt, holding the kid. He raised his pistol to fire. To kill.
What Jack saw was a man covered in blood and leftover brainsplatter. What Jack saw was a vicious murderer. What Jack saw was himself. A sociopathic murderer with no regard for others' lives, living only for his own cause. Sure, this man's cause was a little less noble than Jack's was, but was it so different?

Jack threw the kid on the floor, and bolted towards his evil reflection, roaring savagely at the thoughts that filled his dumb head. He hadn't considered cameras, and had forgotten about discretion at the drop of a hat.
The guard, who had an instant to feel terror, managed to fire one shot in vain as the savage set himself upon him, and delivered blow after blow. It was a surreal, and rather short experience. The punches came in such an incredibly fast succession that it was hard to feel where one punch started and the other ended. The guard had received savage beatings before; he had had a tough life. But this was insane. There was only an intense pain, spread everywhere, before everything became numb and the nameless henchman lost consciousness, perhaps never to wake again.

As Jack's punches slowed down, his sobs began. Quiet, pitiful and filled with the helplessness that fueled his rage. His punches were now little more than a useless pounding on a body that was now on the brink of death. His futile attacks ceased only when the little boy whom he had callously tossed aside earlier attempted to stop him, by holding Jack's arm. Jack snarled at him, ready to lash out at whomever dared interrupt him, but his expression sank when he saw the kid's frightened visage. Though only a small sob exited Jack's mouth, one barely inaudible, he might as well have collapsed right there. All he was now was a confused, angry young man, hunched over the body of a man beaten within an inch of his life.

For once, Jack really didn't have any idea of what to do. Not cool.

Spoiler:
Jack Maroon
Jack Maroon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 193
Job : Not anymore.
Registration date : 2012-02-03

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 29th 2012, 5:11 pm

It was not long before they were out in the middle of the action so to speak, Sean following behind the other members who walked with a steady pace but he was in no rush,considering how that could potentially risk the lives of the hostages if they went too fast. Sean dug around in the bag that was slung on in his back until he found what he was looking for,which was a single throwing knife;edges sharpened to cut skin with an insane ease. Pressing the weapon to the palm of his right hand,Sean clenched his fingers around the sharp edges as they bit into his flesh painfully. Blood quickly flowed to the surface of the wound as it was stopped from flowing too freely by the force of his will alone, as it seemed to gather in a small orb in his hand.

Now he was ready to deal with the threat at hand,whatever that was. The others were already hard at work taking down the unfortunate guards who stood in their way;so he would follow in that example and take down one by himself. With the skills in stealth he had learned over the years,sneaking up on one of them would be far too easy for him at any rate. The blood in his hand seemed to write excitedly at the thought of combat but he knew that a fight was not something that he wanted to happen,at least if he wanted to save lives.

The man stood only a few feet in front of him on what seemed like a patrol of sorts but he was not expecting what happened next. As the blood from Sean's hand seemed to lash out at the guy,quickly wrapping around his mouth and slamming him against the floor. Covering up any passage for air to enter until he was unable to maintain consciousness,passing out nearly silent. Blood returning to Sean as he stepped over the guy only to be greeted by the sound of gunfire and what seemed like furious bellowing. Without a second thought,Sean ran tot he source to se the man known as Jack Maroon pitifully beating an unconscious man. ”What the hell?” Sean muttered grinding his teeth together as his eyes seemed to take on a dark red hue.

”Hey,its okay. He won’t hurt anyone anymore.” Sean said in a tone that was far more sympathetic than he had expected it to sound as he knelt down next to Jack.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Girl June 30th 2012, 3:33 am

Ember_Fangs wrote:Right guys. Penn has not posted so I'm going to give you all permission to carry on. Birdie and I will do a separate topic for her. Keep fighting those bad guys!

OOC: Hey guys. Sorry about inactivity. I've been busy sorting out my college things for September so I haven't been able to come online. If I'm still wanted, I need a PM telling me the gist of what's going on... Because I'm a little confused. Could be lack of sleep.

Illustrator talks with blue font
Nerd Girl
Nerd Girl

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 30th 2012, 2:11 pm

I'll PM you hunny <3

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 1st 2012, 6:27 am

Nathaniel moved along after Jack had encountered the kid. Nate, quickly, grabbed the child before he hit the floor and watched as Jack made way to beat the hell out of the guy covered in blood and brain. Nathaniel's wings spread out and curled around of the child to muffle some of the destruction and gore from him. "Everything will be okay, little man." As soon as Sean walked to Jack, Nathaniel glanced to Ray and gave him a nod. "Now, little guy, can you tell me how many bad guys are in the room? And how many classmates do you have?" The little boy was still scared, but he managed to tell Nate. "I've got twe-twe-.. ten and two more classmates.. and there's one more bad guy!" The kid was sobbing. Nathaniel sighed and slid off his overcoat, but pulled out his belongings from the pockets. "I want you to stay here and hide your face in my jacket, okay? Don't be afraid."

The child, unbeknownst to Nate, had gotten up and moved to Jack, stopping his punches. Nate was impressed at this, but moved onward. Nathaniel's wings arched and spread out behind of him while he moved forward. He was decently fast, and the guard coming down the stairs from the second floor was caught with Nate's fist. He almost knocked the guy out, but instead, grabbed him by the throat and tossed him toward Ray and Sean. And Ray wasn't even there.. where had he gone off to?

"Finish him! Jack, get off your knees and help me." Nathaniel moved into the room with the kids and apprehended the other guard in the room and slammed his fist into his face to disorient him. Nathaniel then left the ass-kicking to Jack and moved to help all the other kids get themselves freed. He made sure to hold his finger to his lips to keep them quiet. They were all amazed by Jack's strength, speed, and amazing fighting skills, as well as Nathaniel's large wings. As soon as every child was untied, and the guards around this first room were unconscious, Nate moved to clean up.

He pulled the dead teacher out of the classroom and glanced around. At this point, he wished he could help her more. She was dead, and he had no way to heal her. He, however, cleaned up as best as he could and left her body leaned up in the hallway, a blanket from the pre-schoolers classroom draped over her to keep the children from seeing her. Nate then had the little boy from the hallway come into the room. "I want you kids to stay here and play a couple board games. It's free day. No fighting. You all have to be quiet and you can even take naps. We'll be back shortly, I promise." Nate felt a hug around his legs and he chuckled. The kid from the hallway offered his jacket back. "You keep it until I get back. That way I'll have to come back."

And then Nate was off, nodding for Jack and Sean to follow him. He spoke under his breath, but loud enough for them to hear. "IT gets harder from here... We need to find Ray and get his ass with us; where the hell did he go anyway?" Nate was annoyed, and moved down the hallway, but didn't take the stairs yet. "Any ideas on where he would have gone..?" Nate may have taken up leading, but he wasn't the best one for the job. He was fine with other people taking charge.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top