The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Gossamer I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Gossamer I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Gossamer I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Gossamer I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Gossamer I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Gossamer I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Gossamer I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Gossamer I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Gossamer I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Gossamer I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Gossamer I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Gossamer I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Gossamer I_vote_lcapGossamer I_voting_barGossamer I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Gossamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gossamer Empty Gossamer

Post by Brorschach May 14th 2012, 6:24 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Gossamer
Title: Iron Maiden
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Caucasian
Hair: black
Eyes: blue
Height: 5" 7
Weight: 145

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:
Personality: Sheryll is normally a very cheery and happy person, however -once she enters combat- she becomes rather cold and efficient. She'll still speak to her opponents, however most of it is threats and ordering them to stand down/surrender/etc.

History: Sheryll was born into a lower class family who were forced to give her up to social services, however this was all a ruse by a group of military scientists who wanted the child for their experiments due to her unique DNA structure. for most of her young life they experimented on and enhanced her. At the age of 14 she was deployed in a number of territories to help fight the growing number of insurgents.

During her time here she earned the moniker 'The Iron Maiden' from friendly troops, and though the exact translation varies, nearly all the hostile insurgents who survived had given her the title 'Angel of Death' due to how she relentlessly and unfeelingly cut them down. she did this until she was 22 when she was moved to a special black ops unit where she continued to serve for five years in active duty.

Now she is on an extended assignment to capture or kill any superhuman villians (and sometimes heroes) she runs across. While her current assignment leaves her leeway as to who she goes after, should her superiors order it, she will have no choice but to obey.
As of her current assignment she is a Captain in the USAF.

Powers: Sheryll is a cyborg who has several holes on her body. Each of these holes is about 1/2 inch in diameter (5 on each fingertip, 12 along each arm, 28 on her back: 10 along each side of her spine and 4 on the outer edge of each shoulder blade, 30 on her torso: 3 on each side of her clavicle and 12 on each side of her chest arrayed in 3 rows of 4.) These holes contain several lengths of razor sharp monomolecular wires made of orsinium alloy.

These wires are hard linked to her Neural Actuator Suit meaning that when she takes it off, her access to them is cut off as well, leaving her without the ability to utilize them.

She has cybernetically enhanced eyes and legs in addition to her wires.
Her eyes can increase the amount of frames she perceives per second. In addition her brain has been implanted with a microchip allowing her handlers to activate Genocide mode.

Her legs have been enhanced to allow her to move at incredible speeds. The additional upgrades are due to her ultimate attacks. She has two ultimate attacks, the first she can activate normally while the second one she can only activate in genocide mode. The first involved her deploying all her wires at a reduced range of 40 meters and spinning rapidly (roughly 80 mph).
When using this version she becomes incredibly tired from its use. In addition she can only maintain this for 12 seconds.

Her second version she can only activate when genocide mode is active. In this version she can deploy all her wires at the full range of 120 meters and spins at roughly 140 mph.
While in genocide mode she can use this attack multiple times before tiring. As well, she can use it for 30 seconds.

Genocide mode: This is a subprogram in Sheryll's brain allows her full access to her power at the cost of her free will for the duration of its effects. In this mode her IFF software is turned off and the computer part of her brain overrides her organic mind.
She becomes little more than a killing machine and will elimate any living thing she sees with extreme prejudice. In this mode her wires have full range. This mode goes until she is either incapacitated or her objective is accomplished.

However, she is unable to activate it herself and her military handlers must be the ones to initiate it. Once she is in this mode not even her handlers can bring it out. It was this mode that earned her her nickname among insurgents 'The Angel of Death'

*please note, this is not how much she can pull, just how much the wires can stand.

Power Grid:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2 wealth

Power Grid colours: silver on green

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Zombie-Henry on December 4th 2012, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Gossamer Empty Re: Gossamer

Post by Troglodyte May 14th 2012, 8:56 pm

Finally approved
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 4th 2012, 11:51 am

Unapproved for stat changes

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach December 4th 2012, 12:14 pm

Edits done. Hail to the new stat system

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 4th 2012, 12:22 pm

Reapproved for new stat system.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top