The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_vote_lcapGuards of Hell [NPC] I_voting_barGuards of Hell [NPC] I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Guards of Hell [NPC] I_vote_lcapGuards of Hell [NPC] I_voting_barGuards of Hell [NPC] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Guards of Hell [NPC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guards of Hell [NPC] Empty Guards of Hell [NPC]

Post by Corra April 24th 2012, 10:15 pm

(ooc: I really didn't want to make three different threads so I put all the separate apps into one thread if you want me to separate them that's fine just let me know ^^)

Real Names: Colaes (Cole-A-us)
Villain Name: N/A
Title: Killer / Bonehead (Cadia) / Pet (Corra)
Alignment: Mind-controlled villain
Race: Humanoid / Zombie
Hair: Grey and straggly
Eyes: Empty eye sockets or (when ordered) Glowing red
Height: 6'8
Weight: 150lbs (since he has no internal organs of any sort and is literally only skin/bones/muscle)

Costume And Appearance
Spoiler:

Personality: Really the only outstanding personality trait that can be determined in Colaes is that he can't stand his hair being touched and gets very emotional when it falls out (So that means unless you want to become road kill I would suggest not messing with the hair). Other than that, he does and says whatever Cadia/Corra wants him too -also it appears he enjoys the work she puts him up to with great sadistic pleasure- and has no real brains or memory of his past life except this strange quirk of his.

History:
Colaes has no memories of his past before he was risen from the dead all he knows is that Cadia is his master and he is to protect her devotedly until he is slain and sent back to Hell.
Cadia, however, remembers him all too well.
Colaes was the modern elf mage who stole her spell book and attempted to bring her back from the dead as his mind puppet so that he could learn from her. He, however, had concocted the necromancy incorrectly and brought Corra to life, who in turn slaughtered him. In sheer spite of bringing her into this sick world again, and for the sadistic pleasure of it, she threatened a necromancer to raise Colaes from the grace under her complete and total control (along with his partner Thesia and her army)

Powers: He has none

Power Grid:
Guards of Hell [NPC] Colaes10

Villain Name: N/A
Title: Fury
Alignment: Villain (By choice and by control)
Race: Elf / Zombie
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Panther Yellow
Height: 5'3
Weight: 90lbs (she has no internal organs either)

Costume and Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Thesia and Corra could be sisters, though Thesia is a bit more unethical in the way she performs things; she's extremely childish in nature, whereas Corra is childish by choice and strangely enough neither Corra nor Cadia can stand being around her as she is unstable (With Corra's it's really more jealousy). Thesia is known to be jolly one moment and completely miserable the next, and no one can ever predict when the mood swing will occur or why it happens, though Cadia suspects it has something to do with the magic used to bring her back from the dead and Thesia's (who was extremely intelligent in her past life) mind attempting to fight for control of herself again. (Think of Tira from Soul Calibur, that's what Thesia is based off of)
Another aspect that is interesting about Thesia is that she barely even looks like she's dead, unlike her partner Colaes, and despite her crazed personality she is uses this to her advantage. Most people think she's alive, and in her strange shifts of mood, she is often rather flirtatious, even to the point of not fighting men at times simply because she wants to have "fun" with them first (men beware her version of sex involves mega S&M or rape with a 98% result in death o_o) If she's not being flirtatious in that sense she will definitely use her good looks to take advantage of a weakness or a lapse in concentration during a fight (she's a hustler basically)

History:
When Thesia was alive, she was one of the best head hunters in Cadia's tribe, and also one of the most devote followers of the cult that kept Cadia trapped her entire life. In fact she was the very priestess/hunter of Kydaer (Wife of the head god; goddess of the moon) who was assigned to look after her for all those years. It was Thesia who hunted her down when Cadia ran away and brought her back to the tent, it was also Thesia who tore her heart from her body and fed it to the tribe's people. She does not remember almost anything of her past except for her real name (Myla) and her fighting skills, occasionally when Cadia is resting (She and Colaes don't sleep) she'll gain a small memory of her past life but they're like staring at the bottom of a murky pond after throwing a stone on its surface.

Powers:
Healing: This allows her to heal others (but not herself)

Minor Fire Manipulation: She doesn't have complete control over fire but she can do two things:
-Fire projectiles: (balls, discs and beams)
-Wall: Create a wall of fire

Power Grid:
STR: 1
SPD: 6
END: 2
INT: 0
EP: [H] 4 [FM] 3
FS: 2
Guards of Hell [NPC] Thesia11

Character Image/Description: See above

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: N/A
Title: Soldiers of Hell
Alignment: Villain
Race: N/A
Hair: N/A
Eyes: N/A
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: They all have a hive mentality, and Cadia is the Queen bee.

History: N/A

Powers:
Regeneration: This is fairly obvious

Power Grid:
Guards of Hell [NPC] Army10

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guards of Hell [NPC] Morgan10

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Guards of Hell [NPC] Empty Re: Guards of Hell [NPC]

Post by Ace April 24th 2012, 11:50 pm

This looks fine, Don't use them to gang up on people without their permission ect, ect.
Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top