The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_vote_lcapEastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_voting_barEastern Heat [Citi Field East] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eastern Heat [Citi Field East]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] Empty Eastern Heat [Citi Field East]

Post by Ember_Fangs March 3rd 2012, 7:00 pm

The sight that had met them at Citi Field was like something out of a horror movie, or a war movie from the olden days. Images of No-Man's land was dragged up from her history lessons and for a moment she could actually imagine having a gun in her hands and nothing to help her but God. Those poor men. Scarletta had powers and Angelic Blood on her side an yet she still felt that queasy uneasy feeling. The walkie talkie - the other of which Forcewave had - beeped now and then to let her know the Western side of Citii Fields defenders were still alive. A cuss word flew through the electric device and despite the shit that was about to go down she smiled. Forcewave and his team had disappeared inside to clear away to the top of the military base in order to get an advantage and shoot the horrid air ships which were swarming the skies like angry buzzing bees. Luckily for them, the foot soldiers were not in as large a mass as those in the sky. Only seemed to be a 500 on the ground whereas the things in the sky seemed to be double that number. Clearing the ground and protecting the machinery inside which they could use to fire things down would be their best advantage. One they were clear they could also help with clearing the sky.

Assessing all this in about 20 seconds, Scar whirled on her heel to face the others who had opted to join the 'clear out' group.
"We have to keep these bastards from getting to the higher levels. Have fun, be creative, kill as many as you can and whoever kills the least - drinks on them if we end up surviving this shit," she smiled rather encouragingly. "If you don't have powers, pair up to someone who does and make sure to watch each others backs - your partner is important. We're outnumbered we need you lot alive as best as much as we can. Clear out the grounds and shoot things down. If you can do both, bonus points to you," she had raised her voice over the angry swarming sound.
"If you get hurt really bad, partners you bring them inside here," she thrust her thumb back towards the centre entrance which they had managed to clear - the only issue was stopping more things coming In. Which the robots intended to do.
"We'll hook 'em up with a gun and keep them fighting. Good luck guys," she nodded her head slightly to them before jumping off the steps and shutting the door behind her. The centre was to be protected at all costs. She didn't really think about who she grabbed as a pair.
"Sorry, pulled the short straw," she said to the male she had grabbed. "I hope you're a good shot," she remarked, glancing up to the man who was to be her partner while they cleared the ground before her skin turned to the molten brown which showed she was not entirely ... human. And then released a jet of molten hot fire towards the ambling robots.

Faith, if you're listening. Help. Scar silently prayed to the angel who she had shared a body with for years.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] Empty Re: Eastern Heat [Citi Field East]

Post by Ronin March 3rd 2012, 7:10 pm

Nightraven had arrived at Citi Field. This was not the best place to be but he had seen heroes gathered here. Nightraven walked into the stadium stands and walked down swiftly not drawing any attention. "Oh you have got to be kidding me.." He said quietly as he looked around the stadium and saw about a thousand or maybe more flying around the stadium. Victor scanned the area and saw a young lady standing on the ground. He knew that standing there was going to make her an open target, so he was going to get down there and help her. Nightraven stepped up the stairs slowly before running at full speed and jumping out from the stands. He caught onto a sentry and ripped its head off sending it towards the ground. Nightraven steered the sentry into another causing the two to explode. He jumped off as the explosion happened and jumped onto another sentry. He threw that one to the ground causing a small explosion. As he headed towards the ground he drew his staff and did a front flip in the air towards the young lady. On his way down he slashed at two sentries knocking them to the ground. When he go to the ground he approached the young lady who had just started fighting the sentries. "Keep it up, name is Nightraven." Nightraven jumped back into the air slashing at the bullets a sentry was firing at him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 3rd 2012, 7:20 pm

Elena watched as the heroes group or and did what they were meant to do. To stop the firces of the mad Doctor Necriodium. While she simply stood back and killed a few of the sentries. . Sending the occasional explosive pumpkin in to the swarm above, as it slowly thinned out. Not noticeably, but something was being done to them. She was of course with Taiz, who would be following her into the danger. Though she was sure she would survive the ordeal that was stretched out ahead of her. "Well I hope you know what you're doing." She muttered raising an eyebrow as she turned to Taiz. "If you want to be heroic this is your chance. After this out time to shine will reveal happen. She said before floating next to Scarletta, brushing her hair from her eyes. As seven pumpkins formed around her and flew intot he fray. Detonating all at once and creating a huge gap in the swarm.

Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger March 3rd 2012, 7:29 pm

As the sentries decided to strike Ranger had just finished getting the transmision from Black Arrow. As he was about to reply the communicator was almost litteraly knocked out of his hand, because he had to dodge bullets and other things they fired. The speedster took off in whatever direction was clostest, firing off regular arrows at the sentries watching as they hurtled to the ground and sped after him trying to keep up. The only problem was he was trying to head north but his foot slipped and the klutzy speedster fell to the east twoards the stadium place. With a groan he got up and fired of an exploding arrow at a group of sentries blowing up twelve of them. "Black Arrow, checl how many of those damn things we're up against, I can't see your position now so I'm heading east of the building we were just at. Not where I wanted to be but it's where I ended up." He spoke to the Black Arrow, pressing down the button as he ran and then jumped down to the ground, using his gloves to stick to the wall and slide down. Upon landing on the ground he wipped his brow and downed a bottle of water thinking of the names of all the people he just met. The one girl's name intrigued him as her last name was Theils, Sophia Theils...Theils was the last name of Elena Marieif he remebered correctly and he usually always remembers names.

With a groan he got up and checked his surroundings, seeing no more sentries he sprinted off to the stadium that was in sight but he himself was invisible. He kept going as fast as he could notching normal arrows and taking out at least three sentries as he went. Upon reaching the actuall stadium he turned visible and listened to the girl who was giving out orders, the one who called herself Inferno or Scarletta. He simply nodded his head readying his bow as he was pulled off with her into the fray with a grunt. Only to then see her skin become molten lava and fire a blast of fire out at the sentries and he smirked. "Oh I can shoot..." he muttered notching a snare arrow out at one sentry, it notched and he pulled it and flung it around taking out three more just that way utntill it was shot apart. Only for him to notch another arrow readying it, God help us The Right Hand of Jesus thought.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 3rd 2012, 8:55 pm

Scarletta's lips twitched at the man's comment and then her eyes flickered to a bloody red shade, almost like the dying embers of a flame. Scar breathed in very slowly and then released the fire that built up in her veins and wielded a whip like stream of fire. Holding one end she whirled it above her head and then in a sense 'lassoed' the robots together, melding them from the heat of the flames that touched them. The result was a mass of melted limbs that were joined together. Drawing her gun she fired into the middle of the mass of limbs, sparking the fuses which lead to them working, causing a rather large explosion in the middle of the field. She nodded to 'Sophia' with a smile and then drew her blades. Scarletta was a seriously strong fire user but it wasn't good to use up all of her energy on the bots that crawled over the grounds, she would need to save that strength for the people high up.

"Can't catch a break," she hissed as a line of robots marched towards the group, armed with electric rods. One done even released a jet of fire towards the group of heroes. Behind that row marched a row of drones with guns.
"Guys wa-" Scar didn't have much time to warn the others and she prayed they were looking towards the on coming mass to as they opened fire. Scarletta quickly drew up a round fire shield which hid both her and Ranger, the bullets melting and dropping in liquid silver to the ground.
"Damn it," she whispered under her breath before reaching for her own gun and firing three shots towards the first row of marchers. A rumbling from behind also drew her eyes. Droids were swarming towards their reinforcement. The US military had finally rolled in on land but the droids were making it difficult.
"RAVEN! Think you can help out our fine military?" she called to the only flier of the group, he probably was the only one who could fly over the lot of them and help the Tanks.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin March 3rd 2012, 9:21 pm

Nightraven slashed down another sentry before landing back down to the ground. He turned around to see a group of heroes fighting off the sentries. Nightraven stopped fighting because the young girl had yelled something at him. "On it my dear." NIghtraven began running in a circle until he started surpassing normal human speed. After about 10 seconds he had created a tornado with 150mph winds. Nightraven started heading towards the military sucking sentries in with him and spitting them out in broken pieces. He ran around the tank carefully making sure he took in only drones and not the soldiers. "I am not even dizzy yet." While running in the tornado, Nightraven picked up a large piece of dirt and chucked it towards the sentries in front of the heroes.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrance March 4th 2012, 9:15 am

A scenery of savage destruction surrounded the humble artist who called himself Taiz Treffalman. A peculiar sight, that of exploding robotic drones, lasers, firebolts and even exploding pumpkins. The heroes of Queens were gathered in the CIiti Field stadium in what could be considered a last stand. Unable to escape, the heroes fought valiantly against the airborne forces of Doctor Necrodium.

There I stood, silently gazing upon the beautiful scene unfolding around me. One-two-three, one-two-three, such was the rhythm of the battle, a rhythm that perhaps I would be able to work with eventually. Yes, that should work. Elena Marie, the witch, my current employer, tells me that now is my change to be heroic. Hmm, heroic? Ah! This was the moment, this is where I would reveal my power, my greatness!

Taiz Treffalman smiled, happy to have been given the opportunity to perform his concert. A concert of mass destruction. The power of sound was one not to be underestimated. At the right frequency and volume he could theoretically vibrate the robots's internal components apart, effectively neutralizing them. Theoretically.
But then there was also the problem of his teammates. An attack of such magnitude was sure to have some great negative effect on the human physiology. Of course, he could shield himself and those in the nearby vicinity from his powers, but then there was still that buffoon running around the stadium. Oh well, collateral damage.
By far the greatest problem was the composition of this concert. He could gradually increase the power, a crescendo culminating in a glorious climax, wherein hopefully a great amount of robots would cease to function. This all depended on how much reach such a powerful symphony would allow. Regardless, he would have to try.

Now all that was left was to find a suitable symphony to do this with. I'll not bore you with the science of this strategy, but to Taiz Treffalman it was essential that the performance be both effective and tasteful, so naturally the music would have to be chosen well.
While Taiz stood immobile, contemplating the specifics of the upcoming concert he was to direct, one of Necrodium's drones broke past the line of heroes and headed for Treffalman.

Gracefully he aimed his Sonic regulator gauntlet at the advancing death-bot and fired a beam of concentrated sound that could crush bones and destroy walls. Suffice to say the robot was out of order afterwards. Then when another broke through, Taiz decided to give his theories a test. He blasted the bot with a beam of sound at the alternating frequencies he had planned to use for his concert. To his elation and joy, the robot dropped to the ground, having broken from within. Now hopefully the same effect could be achieved at a larger scale.

Eureka! It struck me, Taiz Treffalman. The finale of Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture, which the original composer had intended to be accompanied by actual cannon shots. Glorious! So it had been chosen.

But first to alert his companions. To do this, he projected his voice in the air at a high volume that all in the stadium could hear. As always, he spoke calmly and politely and in a pleasant, soothing voice.

"Hello everyone, this is Taiz Treffalman speaking. Please try to stay as close to me as possible as you can for the following minutes. I will be performing a grand concert for our metallic friends, one I hope will simply have them bursting with joy. I would prefer---"

Another robot came a little too close for Treffalman's liking, so he shot it down with a sound-blast, interrupting his speech.

"Apologies. Such rude guests. Ahem, where was I? Ah, yes. I would prefer you try to keep our guests at bay while I conduct my symphony. It simply won't do to have me interrupted. Very well, I leave you with that. You may wish me luck, though I pray I shan't be in need of it."

I set to work immediately.

Taiz Treffalman began to move his hands around as if he were conducting an orchestra. At first, he would seem a madman for doing so, but eventually the sounds of the concert became reality,projected straight from the mind of Taiz Treffalman into reality. It was a magnificent tune, the 1812 Overture, of course, but that was not the dangerous part. The frequencies that accompanied it, and by far the loudest sounds, were inaudible to the human ear. Several robots already began to explode, especially when the cannon shots were played in the symphony. Taiz had done a great job at synchronizing his damaging waves of sound with the intensity of the music. True, it would have been more effective to keep it at a constant, and would be less of a strain on Taiz's mind, but it would not feel as artistically fulfilling.

The performance, though effective against the robotic swarm, began to take a toll on the conductor's body and mind after a minute or so. Taiz was growing visibly disturbed; the headache was becoming unbearable, and his entire body felt as if it were being torn apart. To conduct such a complicated assault at this scale was something he had never attempted before, and it was certainly taking its toll. He would not be able to keep this up for long.

(OOC: Those who stray from Taiz's protective area should be considered as being hit by Taiz's attack as well. Dangerous to those with DUR below 4, painful to 4,5 and 6. This attack will persist until the end of my next post.)

Terrance
Terrance

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 4th 2012, 9:46 am

[[ OOC: Posting order from now on - Ember, Nightraven, Taiz,, Elena, Ranger - Arrow is joining in soon so I'll update this once he posts. ]]

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 4th 2012, 8:25 pm

Elena surveyed the scene with interest that grew as they took down the forces slowly but surely. Though boredom got the better of her and she would have done away with a chunk in that instant if Taiz hadn't made his announcement. Apparantly she would be inperil if she were not within a certain permaeter of the man, and she was no fool. So with speed she flew into the area of saftey as a shadow being appeared behind her. At its appearence the very shadows writhed to life, grasping outward to devour the light itself. True hatred that transcended time itself. Something that someone would call true malice. "Malice, take out as many as possible." She commanded.

"Of course It answered in a dark tone before unleashing a barrage that sliced through the ariel troops with little difficulty. Explosions painting the sky as scrap metal fell upon them. If her estimates were correct, which they should be. nearly one hundred sentries were taken down in a matter of the few minutes she had entered the battle.

Last edited by Elena Marie on March 6th 2012, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger March 4th 2012, 10:34 pm

((if you don't understand my post read Force's ooc one in Western topic))

The Ranger took a split second to look around and noticed all the sentries were destyoed in the stadium. He tapped Scarletta's shoulder if only to get her attention, "take a look." The King of Stealth spoke in his low, deep, soothing, yet stone like voice and then sprinted off to the loud sound guy at full speed. Once there he stopped and tapped him on the shoulder for good messure " Hey Taiz or whatever stop the concert the sentries in the stadium are all gone, you don't have to keep this up anymore." He spoke looking around though still no sign of Black Arrow, it confused him but he was not worried, not yet at least. If he new Stalker Arrow he was out there making progress or protecting them from something big, and either way he new what he was doing. Looking above at the 'heroes' in the upper stadium he got an idea and looked to the sound manipulator quickly explaining what he needed him to do. He told him that he needed to project his voice once more so they all could hear and explaine what Ranger told him. What he told him was this, "Okay, say that all the sentries in the stadium are gone and if my calculations are correct there are only 500 left of those things scattered about around Queens, we need to either split up into 4 groups of 3 and take them out or stay as we are now to do so. Got it? Tell them all to stand down, rest and think quickly because we need to move out and finish what we started, the best starting points would be the artillary stations help out the Army and Air Force in anyway you an. But our main goal is to take them out and protect the lives of any citizens still left inside." With that he stood and waited for Taiz to do what he said unknowing to him this was the ally of Elena Marie.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Maroon March 5th 2012, 2:17 am

(OOC: Guys, I've been informed by Doctor Necrodium that we're not in the clear yet, at least not until he says so, and that we should just keep on fighting the sentries. So you guys might want to edit your posts based on this. I'll post this in the other thread too.)
Jack Maroon
Jack Maroon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 193
Job : Not anymore.
Registration date : 2012-02-03

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 5th 2012, 3:24 am

When the famous song began to play she slowed and then stopped in some amusement. The last time she had heard that song she had been dancing in Russia with a dangerous vampire who took deep love in seducing, torturing and then feeding from his prey which tended to be the petite, slim female. Scarletta had made it quite clear from the beginning she had been there to kill him and finding it a challenge he had lured her into his castle and offered her something which even she had found tempting. Shaking the shadowy memory of those deep dark eyes and very very sharp fangs, Scarletta glanced around at the area on the ground. Most of them had been wrecked from the concert, electricity stung the air and one bot desperately tried to run from the mass scale of destruction. For a moment everything was peaceful. Scarletta's blade whistled through the air and then thundered into the robots back causing him to fall. Carefully she picked her way through the mass of the ground, her ears ringing still from the noise of the concert even though it had stopped when the Ranger had tapped him on the shoulder. Scar crouched and took the blades from the robots she had slaughtered and inspected the insides of them. A little red light had began to beep though it made no noise.

Scar's angel blood suddenly burned. Warning signal, calling for help.
"This isn't over here, this is just a break in the waves," she said quickly, jogging back to the front of the stadium, the others upstairs seemed to have stopped to in a lull of calm.
"Don't-"

Scarletta didn't get much further as three buildings close to the stadium exploded, slivers of glass shot through the air in every direction. The fire licked the grass, burning some parts to a crisp and setting a part of the stadium on fire itself.
"Shit," Scarletta whispered, eyes moving over the flames before her skin flickered back to the molten like brown colour, twisting her wrist the fire arched through the sky and pooled in her hands. Marching from the destruction came another wave of 500 bots.
"I knew 500 would be to easy," Scar muttered under her breath. The sky - which had seemed a lot calmer - was suddenly abuzz with activity and this time they were armed. Bullets pelted the ground throwing up grass and bits of dirt while Scar looked around, looking for something they could use as a barrier from the bullets and the marching robotic army.
"Got another song?" Scar asked half as a joke, looking to Taiz before back to the marching army. She hoped Raven had got the tank free and had the sense to get in it and run some things over.
"Well," she sighed, looking at the fire in her hands she aimed it at the ground causing a large trench to open up in the ground. Hopefully it would slow them down a bit.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin March 5th 2012, 5:57 am

NIghtraven placed his hands over his ears as he heard Taiz play that song that was really old. As he had stopped running in circles he sat on a tank looking up at the sentries that were left. "Seems we still are not done yet. Do any of you military guys have a sniper rifle that I could use?"NIghtraven turned around and saw a military guy loading a sniper rifle for him. When the guy finished he walked up and handed it to Nightraven."Gracias!" Nightraven laid flat on his stomach and brought the sniper rifle to his eye and began aiming at a sentry's head. Once he thought the shot would be good enough he fired it off, taking off the sentry's head. After taking down one he aimed for another one and shot that one through the chest. As he was shooting he heard the girl shout about this is just a break in wave. Nightraven looked around and knew that eventually they may get tired but for not it was best for them to keep fighting and see what happens. As he shot, he said a silent prayer that he would see another day again after this was all over.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrance March 6th 2012, 1:06 pm

(OOC: I apologize for the delay. I keep trying to write this post, but it just won't work for me. I'll edit this post into a real one when I do manage, but for now I'll just give a summary of what you can expect Taiz to do:
-Respond to Ember that a second song will have to wait.
-End his first attack, and be exhausted.
-Blast a few robots with his gauntlet.
That's it. Again, you have my apologies.)
Terrance
Terrance

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 8th 2012, 5:37 pm

Elena surveyed the scene of carnage, though she realized that this was nothing. Doctor Necrodium was sure to throw in more after this, but how many exactly? She floated near Taiz, fending off a fire shots from the drones with a wall of shadows, considering how powerful they were. "Dammit, this is going to take longer than I thought." she cursed under her breath, taking two mroe out with a lash of a shadow blade. This was not something she liked and Doctor Necrodium would pay for this. Even if he died, she would find his body and make sure his spirit had no peace. Screwing with her plans would only equal suffering.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top