The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHeat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_voting_barHeat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHeat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_voting_barHeat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Heat of the Phoenix.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 Empty Re: Heat of the Phoenix.

Post by A.I. March 3rd 2012, 10:46 am

The calm, after-battle socializing was quickly interrupted by a phone call to Phoenix. A.I. wasn't sure what the man on the phone said, but whatever it was, it pissed Phoenix off royally. He didn't have the chance to ask what was wrong before Phoenix gave him orders and took off running. "Phoenix wait!" he shouted after his leader. Gabriel looked to Deluge and shrugged. "I guess we better follow him..."

Once he had caught up to Phoenix, A.I. cut him off and stopped in his tracks. "Phoenix. I can see you are upset, but you cannot expect us to run into something we know nothing about. Slow down, and explain what's going on." he said, staring the fire wielder in the face. "We just discussed this. You can trust us. Like I said. We are Talons."

A.I.

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew March 3rd 2012, 2:08 pm

"Ok listen up, we have a very bad situation here. Someone who is very close to me got kidnapped. I have 'till midnight tonight to get them $250,000 dollars." Phoenix was trying his hardest to stay calm.

"I know we don't have the money, but we do have the ability to get her back. This is going to be a stealth mission by you 2. I will walk in holding a duffle bag. Inside the bag will be a bunch of fake money. You two will support me from the rafters of the building. Any questions?"

"One more ting AI... why are you always so energetic about being a Talon? I know you come from the future, what significance do I have, do we have there?"
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 4th 2012, 9:19 pm

Sean raised an eyebrow as the plan was layed out infornt of him. A stealth mission was usually not his thing but he could pull one off if he needed to do it. Whoever wanted the money were someone who knew who Pheonix was and hated him enough to do this to him. Sean didn't need this guy slaughtering them. So he would have to help him through this. If anything, Pheonix would need some support, which Sean is more than capable of offering. If this plan could pan out anyway, or it could all blow up in their faces. That always had a chance of happening when peoples lifes hung int he balance.

"Sure, i'll help you save her." Sean agreed, with a ghost of a smirk. As he waited for them to take off or something. Though if they had some sort of super speed or something has yet to be seen. Since Sean had no speed to match them if they did. He would be left with a more mundane means of transportation. Unless they had the strength to carry him, but who would be willing to do that?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. March 7th 2012, 2:36 pm

A.I. managed a smile. He was glad Deluge had decided to help them. If this didn't work out according to plan, he would need his help to keep Phoenix from going off the deep end. But hopefully it wouldn't have to come to that. He turned and looked to Phoenix and smirked. He had just asked the question that A.I. had been hoping he would ask since the moment they met. "Phoenix.. Time travel is very confusing. What happened in my past may not happen here, now that my arrival has changed the course of events. But what I can tell you, is this. The Talons did exist where I came from. They were a symbol of all that was good and pure in my world, with you at the center." He paused, then continued to speak. "Granted, you are long dead in my time, but your legacy lives on. You are a great hero. This is why I accepted your offer. This is why I know you have the capability to be great. This is why you are my leader. And this is why you are my friend." he finished, looking him in the eyes. "But this can wait. We have to save your friend."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Heat of the Phoenix. - Page 2 Tek4f910

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew March 7th 2012, 6:50 pm

Phoenix was blown away from the information he had learned. However now was not the time ponder his future. It was time to take action. "Ok well, she doesn't know I'm Phoenix. So this attire will not due. I need to change." Phoenix took off his mask and jacket. He was wearing a black v neck tee shirt.

"Secondly, we need to get to the docks. So let's get going ." Phoenix turned and started running. Trying to find a clothes store when he came across the mall.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 8th 2012, 9:26 pm

Sean almost forgot about the cigarette held between his lips, flicking the ash away with a thump of his index finger. Before taking another deep drag of the chemicals, letting it out in a grey cloud. Letting the severity of the situation wash over him as he realized that someone could die tonight. All for someones greed, which was rather pointless. Though he would help stop them, before planting a foot up their asses. "So, lets save girlfriend of yours." He said, letting the cigarette fall to the ground before it was stomped out by a stamp of his foot.

He tapped on the handle of the blade on his back, wondering if blood would have to staint he blade that was relativly clean. No one has been cut by this blade as of yet, but would he have to change that? Soon enough he would find out. When they went to save this girl of Pheonixs.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. March 21st 2012, 10:16 pm

A.I. waited with Deluge in the shadows outside the mall while Phoenix got civilian clothes. This night could be a great success for the Talons, or a tragic failure. A.I. knew that they would all try their hardest to make sure things went well. They sat there for a long moment before he decided to break the silence. "So. I'm not incredible at small talk. But since we've got nothing better to do... Tell me about yourself?" he asked, itching the back of his neck.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew March 28th 2012, 9:46 pm

Phoenix finished up shopping quickly and walked out in a red V-neck tee shirt, blue skinny jeans, a black and red hoodie, and vans. "Well this is as civilian as I can look." Phoenix said putting on his new pair of aviators. He started heading towards the docks and it was almost 11. He looked down at a duffle bag full of fake money with a grin on his face.

"We have about an hour guys, so here's the plan. You two are gunna sneak in through the back window and watch from the rafters. I'm going to walk in and do all the talking. When shit hits the fan I'm going to cover Katelyn, you two have to cover the both of us. I'm going to have to refrain from using my powers I think."

With that he arrived at the pier and looked into the warehouse. It seemed empty. He turned to AI and Deluge and gave them the thumbs up. Then gave them a wink as if saying "talons engage'

Phoenix walked into the wear house, the door closing behind him. In front if him sat a man, about 250 pounds and very strong looking with a pitbull on a leash. "Sit down my friend." he said gesturing to a chair. A light turned on and Katelyn was tied up with duct tape covering her mouth. This sent anger through every fiber of Phoenix's body, but he had to remain cool, for her sake. "I brought you your money, but let me ask you this. How do you know I wouldn't call the cops? How do you know I wouldn't strap a bomb to my chest. Your business proposal is not well thought out sir." Phoenix said with a smirk.
"Sharp tongue, would look good on my shelf." the man said to Phoenix.
"Listen, I know you get your rocks off with this whole power trip. But buddy, you need to take a step back. I'm not one of your lackies." Phoenix said as he looked at the gang behind the man.
He then looked up to the rafters and looked for AI and Deluge for phase 2.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 1st 2012, 4:56 pm

Following orders Sean was watching the deal proceed. Basic ransoming, though there was only a small gang there and they seemed unimpressive. Sean would have taken them down by now, but Phoenix found it fit to wait it out. Though the signal came soon enough as Sean mentally prepared. Would he shoot the guy in the hand? Cut his hand off? So many choices really, but he wouldn’t kill them. They could wait until later. With no time wasted he jumped from his position as water formed a trail under him and propelled him onward. At full speed as he landed a full power kick in the big guys face, causing him to stagger. Landing in front of the bound girl, an icy glare focused upon the others as if daring them to do anything.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. April 1st 2012, 6:39 pm

The moment he saw Phoenix give the signal, A.I. jumped from the rafters and landed his foot on the shoulder of one of the thugs. Using his other foot, he punted the back of the man's head, throwing him across the room. He shot a quick glance to his left and saw a man pointing a gun at Phoenix and his friend. "Not today, scum." A.I. muttered as he quickly drew his pistol and blasted the gun out of the man's hand. A.I. spun around and delivered a kick to another thug's chest and then face, knocking him unconscious. "Heh. This is easy." he said with a smile.

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew April 1st 2012, 9:41 pm

Phoenix was happy that his team was working so well together. He gave the a plan, and they followed it perfectly. He then made t break for Katelyn and quickly untied her and took the duct tape off her mouth. "You came for me" she said with a smile. "No time to talk." Phoenix said as he kissed her. He took her hand and they were off. Out if the corner of his eye he saw a man with a RPG. "Oh fuck my life." Phoenix said under his breath, He wrapped Katelyn up in one arm hugging her closely, and covered the back of her head with his other arm. Phoenix hit the deck hard, and the rocket zoomed past them, colliding with the wall to the left of them. The blast was far enough not to hurt them, however there was a bunch of smoke and rubble around them now.

Phoenix peeked around the corner of their cover to see the man loading another rocket. He thought to himself "I need to stop this attack, but I'm too far away to fight him, and I can't use my powers around her and these people." Phoenix looked down on the ground and saw a piece of what used to a wall, and it was very sharp. "That will do some damage" he said quietly. He picked it up and stood up. Still leaning against the wall, he looked around the corner to the man just finishing loading his rocket launcher. Quickly Phoenix threw the rubble at the man, and it drilled him right in the leg. The man went down, dropping his weapon to grab his leg in pain.

Phoenix then turned to see two men coming at him. One had a shotgun, one had two tire irons. He ran right at the man with the shotgun. Tackling into him, and forcing him to drop the shot gun. Once the gun hit the ground it went off, hitting the mans fellow gang member in the legs. One was blown off, the other dangled by a few ligaments and tissues. "My fucking legs!" the man screamed with agony in his voice. Phoenix was now on top of the man who initially had the shotgun. He punched him in the face again, and again until the mans jaw,nose, and cheek bones were all broken. Both of his eyes were black and blue. Phoenix then looked over his shoulder to see another man running at him with a machete. With speed, Phoenix whipped around to blocked the blade by kicking the handle out of the attackers' hands.

Phoenix went back over to where Katelyn was sitting and looked over to The Talons, who made him proud.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 7th 2012, 6:35 pm

He had prepared to deal with the other goons but Pheonix beat him to the punch. Brutally beating down everyone who raised a weapon against him, in what Sean would call an impressive display. Though it was a bit brutal for his taste, he was not one to judge in this situation really. So he sat back and let the guy do all the work really. Considering there was really no point to him trying to help. ’Well I guess that takes care of that.” he said to himself smirking as he whipped out a cell phone which was vibrating, entering a reply before placing it back in his pocket.

((OOC:Sorry its so short))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. April 8th 2012, 10:15 pm

A.I. smiled at his teammates and sighed. "It seems we were successful." he said, stating the obvious. He walked over to Phoenix and his girlfriend and looked them both up and down. "You two okay?" he asked, making sure to act like he didn't know Phoenix already. After making sure the two of them were uninjured, he looked over to Deluge and grinned. They had done an excellent job. Turning back to the other two, he said "We can leave now, though Deluge and I should exit the building first, in case these men have backup. I've already informed the police of the situation and location, so we shouldn't be hasty. Unless you enjoy being questioned by the authorities, of course."

A.I. led them out of the building and into the streets, which were empty for now. "Excuse me ma'am, but before you go, take one of these." he said, handing her a small button that looked like it would fit on a keychain. "If you ever need us, press this button." he said to the girl, still shocked at what she just witnessed. Though he rarely handed out these panic buttons, A.I. knew that if this girl was in a relationship with Phoenix, she would it. Even if she was never put in harm's way again, the device was a worthy price for her safety. "Don't be afraid to call. If you think there's even a chance of you being hurt, call us. We would be honored to help." he said, being as polite as possible. "Now, would you like us to escort you home?"

((OOC: It's cool, broski! Razz))

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew April 9th 2012, 6:28 pm

Phoenix smiled at the success of the mission. Things went great, and now he could get Katelyn home. A.I. lead them out of the building, acting like he never met Phoenix in his life. On the way down the stairs Phoenix turned to his girl and said "I told you, no matter what, I will be there for you." with a smile.
She took his hand and looked at him with sincere gratitude. "You're the best Andrew, I love you so much" she said as she blushed.

As the exited the building, Phoenix looked at his fellow Talons.
"Well, I thank you two for all your help tonight. I don't know who you are, but tonight you helped me get back something I could never replace and I can never repay you for it." he said squeezing her hand. She took the panic button that A.I. offered to her. It was one that she could get in touch with the Talons if she needed, not a normal communicator the rest had. Next, Phoenix stuck out his arm to shake both men's hands. "I think I can handle getting her home. Again, thank you so much." With that Phoenix turned putting his arm over the girls shoulder. "So, you've been kidnapped, tied up, and rescued by superheroes. What next?"
"Maybe a little one on one with my hero" she said with a smile and kissed his cheek.
Phoenix turned back towards the Talons, looking over his shoulder and winked with a smile.

((OOC: This is the end of the post, good job guys. Now on to more Talon missions!))
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 9th 2012, 7:08 pm

It was mission accomplished and that meant he could go home. Though his cell phone began to vibrate more violently than before and Sean had to answer it. Either he did or it would not stop. ”Hello, Sean speaking.”

”I know who the hell this is! Where are you Sean? I’ve been waiting for you for about thirty minutes. I mean come on Sean, what the hell is wrong with you?!?” A male voice nagged through his ear. He definatly asked for this, so he didn’t have the right to complain.

”Yeah yeah I hear you. don’t have to bitch at me Aaron, I’ll be there in a sec.” He sighed as another string of curses ran through his phone though he simply snapped it shut. ’Well guys, I have…..business elsewhere. See you around.”

Sean formed a stream of water and stepped on it as it propelled him up into the air and away. It would be a…..night to remember.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. April 9th 2012, 10:06 pm

The humans surrounding A.I. all dispersed, and he was left alone outside the warehouse. He walked down the sidewalk casually as police started to crowd the building. He took a left into an alleyway and scaled the fire escape to the roof so he could get a good look at the scene below. A.I. cringed at the sight of one man cuffed to a stretcher. One of his legs was severely mangled, and the other leg was gone entirely. This was more brutal than it had to be... Gabriel thought to himself. He heard a scream in the distance and knew he had no more time to think. A.I. turned away from the streets and ran, jumping building to building towards the sound of the screams. It was going to be a long night.

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top