The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dropzone I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Dropzone I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Dropzone I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dropzone I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dropzone I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Dropzone I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Dropzone I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Dropzone I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Dropzone I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Dropzone I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Dropzone I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Dropzone I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Dropzone I_vote_lcapDropzone I_voting_barDropzone I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dropzone

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dropzone Empty Dropzone

Post by Dr Cosmos July 22nd 2011, 11:18 pm

The helicopter lowered slowly to the walled-in stretch of Highway. General Gordon sat back in it, eyes closed as his head pounded with the spinning of the blades. He could feel the scars on his scalp itch with each thrum, a reminder of a brain tumour at the age of thirty five. But he remained the best at jobs like this, called out of his five years of retirement; the strange and paranormal was something he wanted to be elbow deep in, ever since he was a young boy and watched the old news reels. When the door slid back he finally looked around with a grim but determined grimace. Around the whole encampment were fifty foot jigsaw walls, steel grey and stamped with a multitude of logos and locked with magnets. Along their bases were a number of emergency tents. Many of them belonged to the bustling soldiers, while others were now just vehicle holding pens; from what he knew Tanks and Jeeps were useless for this mission, so everything sat close to the gate leading in the opposite direction of SeaCove. The tents that General Gordon made his way for belonged to the offices and hummed with the most activity.

A soldier rushed up to him, holding a file. Gordon didn't take it as he listened to the man talk. Apparently, two Officers had been out of the City and on the Highway responding to a call around Midnight. When they were attempting get back in, their engine and battery died, as well as the Radio and their cellphones. However, when they walked back towards the Gas station the phones mysteriously revived. The single attempt they made at calling back to office seemed to fry the batteries in the phone. When they tried to call through the phone lines in the Station, the phone lines were dead. It got more and more puzzling until the Coastguard and Military got contacted to investigate; it was then that discovered any attempt to physically look at heat signatures or even take pictures in the general direction caused minor malfunctions. From there, minor military expeditions that did not return worried a number of the higher ups, so a blockade was formed.

It was decided around the Third Day, when the people in the smaller towns leading up to SeaCove began to notice the numerous military personnel moving through. Minor news reports were put out about a chemical spill in the City. When the situation became more and more evident, however, things couldn't be handled like that any more. The Department of Defence pushed it up to the top of their list and the President was informed. And then the Presidential department thought it was a good idea to make a call to those who had protected the public to the best of their ability. Superheroes.

The General never had a probably with the Caped Crew. In fact, some of his personal friends had retired out of that business after 'Nam. The old General sighed, running his hand up under his cap and over the thinning white fringe. “Have any of the Costumes turned up yet?” The soldier nodded his head, pointing out that when they arrived they had been taken through a check point and into the meeting area, where a podium had been set up for him. As per agreement, none of them had done anything. Villains had been slightly segregated from the Heroes by a line of soldiers holding high powered rifles. There was no overly threatening state of affairs, but there was a clear definition; no fighting.

General Gordon was shown to the back of the stage, given a small clicker for the projector that sat at the rear. Now briefed of the situation and holding a small pad computer in his hand in case he slipped up, the man climbed the stairs in front of him and walked out onto the stage, looking over the crowd of unfamiliar (and sometimes unrecognisable) faces. He coughed briefly and began...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dropzone Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Dropzone Empty Re: Dropzone

Post by Arcana July 23rd 2011, 12:59 am

Two days ago
It was as if he was falling within a never ending torrent of ever spiraling darkness. A despair came over him that felt like a crushing weight that never would relent, yet he tried to push through the darkness. Through the ever painful despair that haunted him in this madenning dream, nightmare, or whatever the hell it was called. All he felt was the unending pain of the darkness, seeping into his heart like tendrils. Stabbing into him as he quickly felt himself fall, through the nothingness. Which lasted for as long as he could stand to bear it, and a litle while longer than that. All Sean knew, was that he wanted this hell to end quickly. Soon enough the falling ended, as he quickly crashed into something that felt like tile. yet it was smooth, and almost wonderful to the touch. He turned to see that he was within a never ending white space, one that he had no idea where he was. All that he knew was an ever crushing realizaton of how alone he really was. Insignifigant in the wider scope of things.

"Why so alone Sean? Don't you know we will always be with you?" A soft female voice cooed in his ear, causing Sean to yelp lightly to himself, as he rolled away. Looking to see the odd girl sitting next to him. Wearing the clothes he ususally wore in his life. Tight jeans with ripped up knees, a graphic tee, black hair streaked with blonde. She smirked at his response, eyes a dull greyish color. "Glad to see you recognize me, its been so long since we've last seen each other. You've grown up so much Sean, its a relief really." She said it all in a calm subdued tone that belied no emotions. As a great ripple came accross the white expanse of the empty space, revealing a beautiful beach scene. Like the one when he had met her in the ruins where he found this odd ring. It was like an odd blast from the past that he could not shake off easily.

Immediatly his shadow stirred, as he felt a burning in his chest. The shadow moving as it slinked onward, curling around the girl, as it took a humanoid form. Similar to Sean, but made of the black shadow substance. Its eyes a peircing red as they moved over to look at Sean, what looked like a wicked grin across its face."Yes its been far too long, I thought I would be stuck in your heart forever. Ever since you, and your buddy killed me long ago." It said in an ominous multilayered voice. He knew who it was, but didn't admit it. As if he was a demon that the very aknkowledgement of it would mean his death."So you going to go to that SeaCove place? I hear that it's supposed to be a hell of a lot of fun." It cackled a little,taking the form of Pain. "You just gonna let him overshadow you...punk?" He added the punk in for dramatic effect. As he returned to his mocking form of Sean, smirking deviously.

"Hatred, stop teasing him like that. You know how he feels about that." The girl snapped at the form with the same tone. As what seemed like a small child crawled from nowhere on her lap, nuzzling against her playfully."You'll cause the little one to cry if you keep up with this pointless banter."She pointed out, running her hands through the little kids black long hair. As he smiled, looking over to Sean with sweet eyes, almost too sweet to be real. Full of innocence, like he was once.

"So big brother Sean, you going to go? Afterall you are a hero." The little kid asked, with no doubt in his voice whatsoever. Sean cringed slightly at the question, knowing he was not exactly what most would call a hero. Yet he knew what he did was for the greater good, he did it because he wanted to desperatly to be good.

'Yeah i'll go. Afterall, I am a hero."Sean said almost mirroring what the kid said with a small smile on his face, as the world all faded to white.
Now
Sean sighed lightly as he concentrated on the slight hum of the engine. Taking some enjoyment in the irony of this little trip. He was, as a few people in New York knew, not exactly a hero. Though that didn't change the fact that he was doing this little venture one bit. Actually working for the greater good of people that didn't give a rats ass about him. Actually some would even prefer to have him just die in a ditch somewhere, but that was just how people were. Quickly his eyes darted over to the young looking male cop that held the steering wheel tightly in his grip. Though Sean rememberd him from some time ago in that incident with the odd party. Which he wasn't too fond of due to the lack of any good wine. Sean wanted it to have taste, not that oddly made crap, though he didn't complain. Hands feeling over the seat fabric absentmindedly, as he thought over what had happened. All he knew was that he involved aliens, and a strange city. He was never the one to deal with the extraterrestrial, and shit like that.

With another deep sigh he looked over to Alice, one of the only people he could call a friend. Mostly because he was not exactly what one would call a peson that made friends easily. Though that fact was one that always irked him in the back of his somewhat warped mind. Last thing he knew, him, and Alice were enjoying the nice apartment thay had. Now they were in this cop car heading to a station near a town called SeaCove. Not that he minded it one bit, considering that he was having his past offenses ignored. Which was actually a pretty damn sweet deal. So Sean made sure not to pass this up, as he looked over to Alice with a friendly smile. He had rushed Alice, making sure to pack as much clothes as he could, taking off to this adventure. Maybe he could show up his dad in being the big hero this time. Be the one that everyone would love, and maybe he would be recognized for once. What felt like an emptiness stabbed through his chest, though he could not really explain it.

A quick thought darted through his mind like an arrow. The thought of maybe having Pain proud of him, of aknowledging him, which was something he didn't expect to want. It was like a want that he never really thought was possible for him to ever crave. Sean tried to bury it deep back within his mind, not wanting to have to deal with his emotions right now. As he tried to think on maybe a better, less annoying subject. Greyish eyes drifting over male officer in in the drivers seat with only half fascination. He wanted to maybe focus on how pretty his dark bown hair was. As well as his milk chocolate eyes were just delectible. All the extra features of him being tooken him, as the thoughts of Pain slowly drifted away from his mind. From what he knew, the mans name was Officer Reeves. Though his eyes drifted over to the man who could be mistaken for his brother.

Sean mulled over how cute they both were, but a little older than him. Still not too old in his mind anyway. He didn't have much shame really, so that would work well. He was considering ways to hit on the guy, since he wouldn't recognize Sean now. Since he had his hood drawn up in that incident. Though the guy began to talk to his brother, about them finally stopping at the check point. Which was much to the relief of Sean who had waited on this trip that took god know how long. Sighing he took the stuff that he brought with him, sweeping aside his black hair strreaked with blonde. As he made sure each of his peircings were in place. One in his rightside of his lip, left eyebrow, and naval. So everything was set for him. Feeling blankly over the huge rips on the knees of his tight jeans. A huge bleeding heart plastered over the white shirt. Through the loops of his pants was a multicolored studded belt. As well as the powerful katana that could cut through almost anything at his side.

Quickly they were herded through a military check point. Turning back to officer Reeves with a mischevous smile. He winked flirtaciously as he turned, and walked away. Pleased,though wondering if the guy returned the advances. Still it didn't matter, they were brought through a series of metal detectors, though they didn't bother to take any metal they found. Including his precious blade, but that was actually oppurtune. Next was them for some odd reason taking a picture of his face.Though they didn't really take him seriously considering that he looked around 15, or 16, Mostly because he was only about 5'4, which for some odd reason made him look a little younger. Though Sean didn't mind it since he thought it made him look cute. Sean smiled, as the picture was taken, making sure to have it look half decent.

After that they lead him, and Alice to a small cage in front of the stage. Where most likely he would be with other heroes. Though he wasn't sure who exactly would be there. Possibly that man known as Pain, his father. Quickly he tried to chase away that thought of longing. Which worked after a few moments of mental effort. "So this is where we wait. Not exactly the best place for heroes, but whatever." Sean shrugged, waiting for anything interesting to happen. Arms crossing over his slim chest as the events were sure to happen soon.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on July 31st 2011, 1:24 am; edited 12 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 23rd 2011, 2:12 am

The broadcast played over in her head multiple times, each with the same message in the end. That she would have to go to the meeting near this SeaCove city. Which she thought would be an interesting way to do a few things on her agenda anyway. Maybe she could meet up with that damnable hero Pain, or his lover Scarletta. Causing them some annoyance would be perfect for her to do. Also there was the possibility that she would finally be able to reunite with her son. That sounded like an amazing day, though now she was going to have to do what had to be done. Though that was alll she really did in the long run, but most misunderstood her actions to be evil. She just in the end had the best intentions for the greater good in mind, but mostly her dear son. He was afterall her flesh, and blood. Maybe she was being selfish, but ti really didn't matter in the end. As long as she got what she wanted.

Even working with Cosmos was just a means to her ultimate end. He was just another cog on the greater machine of her plans. Her blood red eyes drifted to the man with light brown hair driving the vehicle. His confident green eyes, kept straigh on the road. While a woman with dark brown hair, and eyes just as green sat in the passenger seat. Looking somewhat annoyed as she rested her head on the left palm. Sighing deeply as she thought over what was to happen at this event. Turning occasionally to say a few words to the man driving. "Phil, keep your eyes on the damn road." She would say before returning to her train of thought. Which was most likely only full of plans for the near future. Phil growling lightly, as he lowered the speed slightly. Grumbling about something that most woulnd't be able to distinguish. Thogh Huntress sent him a death glare, as well as a muttered threat. Before returning to look over the scenery of the area.

Elena left them to their petty squbbles, while she wondered what it would be like. She had never heard of such a thing happening before, in all of known history. It had to be pretty important to be happening now. Which meant there was a small possibility that something magic related would happen as well. She could not bear to miss something like this. As well as the fact that she would most likely see the strange man known as Dr.Cosmos, who would most likely have an interesting plan up his sleeves. "How long till we reach the site?" She asked in an authoritative tone, looking over Malice who sat next to her in a deep sleep. Occasionally snoring as he stirred in is sleep.

"From my calculations, we should be there in a matter of minutes now."Theresa said with pure confidence, as she lightly sniffed the air of the car. It lightly smelled of dust, as well as the fragrance of strawberries. Malice slowly stirring from his sleep, as he looked over the car with onyx eyes. He grumbled, returning back to the sleep that he seemed to do often these days.

"Good to hear, keep us on course." Elena smiled, smirking as she crossed her leg. Jagged rips decorating the jeans she wore, red hair flowing down her back, as well as along her shoulders. With a snall declaration, they turned off to the site. Stopping as the door was opened by Phil, who motioned for her to step out. Elena complying as they quickly walked through the military checkpoint. Thhough they didn't take any metal the detectors found anyway. Quickly lead to a place where their pictures would be take, followed by moving to a fenced in area infront of the stage. Eyes drifting over the others that were there. This would be very interesting indeed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dropzone CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX July 23rd 2011, 5:48 am

Tinted windows darkened the back seat of the stretched out limozine where three figures whose sat in waiting as they drew closer to their destination. From inside the center console a tray opened revealing three belt buckle sized devices each glowing a different color. Red, Blue, and Purple glew dimly as the three figures reached out to take these buckles and place them upon their belts. "Your equip devices have been loaded to their maximum capacity." Connor stated, looking at his watch which back lit up blue as it presented him with the time. He was wearing a grey business suit and looked fairly formal for the occation.

"Alright, so what's the plan Connor?" Noah adjusted his tie, the suit was something new to him and never enjoyed wearing one. Connor expected them to be just as much a part of CRDI as they were with fighting crime but Noah never understood why he wanted them to mix business with Business. Connor nodded, smiling as he looked over to Nicole. "Why ask me, Nicole is the one with the plan."

Noah raised nearly choked on himself, ubruptly sitting forward and look at Nicole who had a grin on her face. "You kidding? Your putting the witch in charge of my life? Need i remind you of the time she used me as bai..." Connor cut Noah off with a sharp tone, "Nicole is ex-special forces and was a member of a top secret program known as 'Ghost'. She has more experience then the both of us put together when it comes to military operations like these."

"And don't worry, i'll only use you as bait if i feel it is the best course of action." Nicole added with a smile, patting Noah on the shoulder who shrugged it off. "I'm a dead man..." Noah snickered, turning back to looking out the window as they approached their destination. Connor looked over Nicole, who wore torn up jeans and a brown tank top. "I thought I said to bring something formal."

"Why? So they don't have to change us for our funeral?" Nicole shot back, she had been on the team the shortest amount of time and it was taking extra time for the three to warm up to each other. "No, it's like i said before..." The limozine stopped infront of the entrance and the driver opened the back window. "This is as far as I go sir. I wish you three the best of luck." Connor nodded to the driver who shut the window, "...the three of us will one day represent CRDI and today, on the day the world needs heros the most, we will reveal who we are and fight this battle along side other heroes."

Connors' door was opened by his driver and he got out, over his ear piece he heard AIVAS' voice speak. "The satelite can't get anything about what is inside the city and I can not access any terminals inside. When you go in there, I will not be with you." Connor nodded his head in confirmation as he looked at everyone being shuffled in through a metal detector. "We'll just have to gather our own intelligence the old fashioned way."

"Like i'll miss AIVAS' boring situational inputs anyway." Noah added jokingly, mocking AIVAS' monotone voice for which was programed into him by Connor. Nicole simply shook her head as she and Noah walked up behind Connor, the limozine driving away as they each passed through the check point. "So what's the point of the metal detectors if they aren't taking anything from us?"

"Maybe their not metal detectors..." Nicole muttered as she walked through and got her picture taken soon afterwards. "Doesn't matter but one thing is for sure, be on your guard...there arn't just heroes here." Connor spotted Elena, a witch who had recently tried to rob a bank in his home town. All three of them went through the check point and into a meeting area where they waited for a man to speak.

Dropzone Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by pacfud July 23rd 2011, 10:26 am

In the back seat of a black limo, Bushido rechecked the message he downloaded to his comm device. He couldn't believe that his oyobun wanted him to postpone New York's takover in favor of SeaCove City. Apparently he wanted Bushido to leak information to the yakuza about whatever technology was causing the problems. There would big money for whoever could duplicate it and sell it on the black market. Bushido's oyobun specifically needed Bushido because Bushido was smart and he was a superhuman. He wasn't told anything about what was going on, instead he received a vague email and a new limo driver that appeared outside his apartment building. There was then a long drive to SeaCove City.

Bushido looked outside his window. The wealth of nature that he had been traveling through for a while gave way to a makeshift military base. The limo stopped outside the gates. "This is as far as i can take you." the limo driver told him. "You'll have to get to the meeting on foot." Bushido thanked the driver and exited the limo. It drove off silently, leaving Bushido alone at the gates of a military base. Bushido hoped his oyobun knew what he was doing, because even he would have trouble fighting off the military if things went bad. Bushido knew that he wasn't going to be the only Superhuman here, and not even the only villain.

Bushido walked through a metal detector, his swords were easily visible on his waist, but the officials at the gate let him move on with nothing more than dirty look. Bushido gave them a smile, then moved on to get his picture taken. As he entered the base, his necklace started to burn against his chest. He stopped, his hand reaching up to grasp it. Kiyoko... Bushido thought to himself. His eyes darting around, looking for his long lost sister. He could feel her... But it must have just been his imagination. Bushido gritted his teeth continued walking, shoving passed the people he encountered more aggressively than usual.

Bushido entered the meeting area and was herded into the "villains" section. He saw around him some new faces, but he also recognized fellow yakuza member, Sean. He gave Sean a sly smile and a wink, returning his attention to the speaker. His necklace was still burning but he ignored it, refusing to let himself get worked up over nothing.

Bushido
Dropzone 2a5j3ad

Bushido's themesong
pacfud
pacfud

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter July 23rd 2011, 10:38 am

The past six months had been like a dream for the Samaritan. The penthouse was starting to feel like a real home, and the HQ was filled with every amenity one could think of. Not to even mention that he'd become as popular as the next David Hasslehoff in German culture. People stopped him on the streets of Berlin all the time and asked for autographs, pictures, and even a few marriage proposals. In fact their was very little actual crime fighting at all, the few instances he did actually get to apprehend criminals, it seemed too easy, almost set up, in order for the press to glorify him further.

It wasn't like he was getting sloppy, high-tech holographic training rooms taught him new battle tactics, like using found objects as weapons, Volkswagen's make good boxing gloves when ripped in half, and a chunk of a building makes a nice wrecking ball. The technicians showed him performance read-outs and helped him understand and utilize his already amazing abilities to their fullest potential. The Super-gym alone had him in the best shape of his life.

The political agenda was explained to him and he filed several contracts with the M.O.M organization. He was granted World Citizenship (this is a real thing, check it out it's really cool.) and made a diplomat of Germany. He made three speeches and several press conferences, the whole while hitting the power points of the
The 'Mütterchen' Party propaganda.

A delightful side effect of working so closely with the organization was that the Samaritan got to spend time with Baroness Gretchen Kirschensorte. She was quite fetching and he'd grown quite fond of the powerful woman and he only hoped she felt the same way about him. Once during an intimate dinner between the two he'd even chanced a peck upon her cheek.

But the great feelings of happiness came crashing to a halt when he heard the News from America. Sea Cove City had been invaded by aliens and the Country was calling for all Super-people to pitch in and lend a hand. The board wasn't very happy when he told them he felt obliged to return home and help out. But after the Samaritan's heart felt plea, they finally agreed. He would do so with diplomat status, as long as he kept the Party's agenda in the forefront of his mind. He agreed and set off for Sea Cove City immediately; but not before giving his heart's desire, the Baroness, an impassioned kiss right in front of the stodgy board of lawyers.

The Samaritan lands back on American soil for the first time since gaining German Citizenship, it feels good to be back home, he just wished it was under better circumstances. He stalks toward one of the military personal that appear to be in charge. He was ushered into the Hero's waiting area and eyed the Tanks sitting in their own section, 'those might come in handy' he though to himself.

"My name is the Samaritan....I am here to help!"

Last edited by Coffinhunter on July 26th 2011, 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Spartan
Dropzone SpartanPG

The Samaritan
Dropzone Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Dropzone Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 23rd 2011, 1:19 pm

"Why am I always stuck babysitting?" Jimmy mentally sighed, as his eyes drifted back quickly to the two kids in the back seat of the copcar. He had remembered when he was ordered to escort these kids to SeaCove city. Though he didn't know what kids like these could do to help them in that odd city anyway. All he knew was something was off when they mentioned an Alien Invasion. When the hell did the government tell the public about invasions like this? They never did, that was the answer, so Jimmy tried to figure out what the hell was happenning right now. While his brother was only focused on getting himself involved with this Alien invasion shit. Called it a great way to be a hero, and something like that. Though he thought, maybe that great hero Pain would be here, a much better idea. From there his ideas slid deeply into the gutter.

While John tapped lightly on the transparent glass window slowly, while imagining how the aliens would look. Would they be green, or with yellow dots? Maybe they would be giant cows with 16 udders that shot acid milk. Though that possibility was both odd, and disturbing. So he decided to change the thought process to something less fucked up. Which was pretty difficult giving the circumstances he was stuck with in recent days, including the multiple times people have tried to kill him. Why did people want to kill him so badly? Was he that good of a hero, or just a really bad one? Though the possible options were not good at all, so he decided to focus on maybe that emo boy in the back seat. Jimmy seemed to hold some histility towards him, but he couldn't tell where it came from.

Like his brother was just waiting to find a reason to shoot him in the knee with a exploding bullet. Though that would make him loose his badge more than not. John just didn't think he was his type, and he just wasn't into emo guys. Well maybe in High School, but this isn't High School is it? So he really didn't form an opinion of the guy, though he wondered if more than his lip, and eyebrow were peirced. Though John quickly restrained his run away thought, before it went a way he was uncomfortable with. The kid looked about 16 for gods sake, he shouldn't be thinking about that. Which lead him to wonder why the hell these kids were even going to a place like SeaCove. Maybe they had a powerful ability like he did.

Though if they did what could they do? He didn't really have an idea, but they possibilities ran through his head anyway. As he tried to consider what they would be able to do. Not one concrete possibility surfaced in his mind yet. So he resumed to wonder to himself as the car came to a halt, Jimmy resting his foot to the brakes. "Kay John we've reached the checkpoint. I've decided that I may as well go along with you." He said plainly, looking briefly over to the two in the back seat. As John nodded with a somewhat happy expression on his face as the two kids were lead out from the car.

Thought he emo quickly turned back,and gave Jimmy a flirtacious wink that made hims somewhat blush at it, though the kid didn't see it. Which John remedided with a quick sharp jab to the side, causing Jimmy to grip it in pain. "Thanks, I needed that." He said lightly in pain.

"No problem, don't need you doing something that I do." John said smugly, as he urged Jimmy to follow him to the checkpoints. Running his fingers through his black hair, brown eyes drifting over the heroes slowly drifting into the area. He didn't feel dressed properly at all, considering he was just in khaki colored cargo pants, and a simple shirt, though he wore his favorite tan jacket over it. Jimmy quickly pulled something from the trunk of the cop car, and slammed it shut. It was the things that they had packed for the trip, as well as his bag full of his tech shit.

Now John remembered why he needed Jimmy to come along with him, as they were processed through the detectors. John winking at any cute male military officer they encountered. They didn't find anythign on John, but still didn't take any of Jimmy's badass gadgets. Which made John curious, but he didn't ask them anythign about it. All his mind thought was why did they have those, if they didn't plan to take what they detected? Sighing they were processed to where a photo of them would be taken. Jimmy hoped this wasn't some weird thing, as he allowed them to take his picture.

From there they moved to the fenced off area infront of the stage, where the emo boy, and the Asian girl were standing. As well as a Red head, and a few other oddballs. Though John was really interested since he would be meeting so many heroes today. It was like one of the most exciting days he would have. He felt like a High Schooler now. As they waited for the big event to happen.

Last edited by John Reeves on July 31st 2011, 9:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie July 23rd 2011, 6:07 pm

The envelope sat politely on the kitchen counter, prominent yet unobtrusive in its pale stationary and neat, feminine writing that simply said ''To: P, From: V'' on the front in gentle, curling letters. Inside was a small note, as well as a small electronic device, complete with earpiece, mic, and cord.

Pain,
Went to Sea Cove, will assess the situation and report back using the headset enclosed. I should reach the destination by tomorrow morning at 09:00. Expect periodic updates until your arrival.
-V.

- - -

''Are we almost there?'' she asked sheepishly, looking out the tinted windows and into the scenery that rushed past as the car sped towards its goal. ''We should be there in fifteen minutes.'' said the driver curtly, never once taking his attention off the road. The man in the passengers seat turned around and stared at her through his dark glasses before addressing her. ''I must ask you one question before we arrive.'' he said, his voice toneless and strict. Nina couldn't help but pay attention. ''Will you be able to control yourself in the presence of criminals?'' She nodded, her face a mask of a fearful respect and nervousness. ''Of course.'' she peeped, hands folded tightly in her lap. The man nodded, turning back to watch the road that splayed before them in a single, black ribbon.

Her hands busied themselves by popping a small device in her ear, letting its cord hang down over her chest to the dial it was connected to. She set the frequency, then pressed a button on the earpiece, letting the mic rest in its location on the cord. ''This is Valkyrie to Pain. Repeat, Valkyrie to Pain. En-route to Sea Cove. Current time, oh-nine hundred. E.T.A. is fifteen minutes. Valkyrie out.''

- - -

Nina made her way through the series of metal detectors, giving a friendly smile to each of the guards and military personnel that watched her stride into the checkpoint. Her usual cockiness was now being fed by an inalienable pride from her work with Pain, and as she strode further, happily waiting as they went over her arms and legs with various tools and machines used to ensure that she wasn't sneaking anything in. One guard inquired about the earpiece, but after learning about its nature, waved for her to move forward, which she reciprocated with a nod and a skip in her step. For the identification picture, she glowed with childlike joy in the way she grinned and held her head. Her hair was clean and well kept, face washed and eager, even her clothes smelled laundered and floral. The excitement she felt was untouched as government officials made note of her appearance, behavior, and the simple ways she moved. She was being watched, recorded, but that barely registered as she joined her fellow heroes in a large waiting area.

There were countless unknown faces, all swimming in an ocean of costumes, armor, and sometimes very little clothing whatsoever. She couldn't help but wince when she saw what looked like a samurai walking around without any sort of shirt. ''Wow...'' she breathed, edging closer to the throng of supers very meekly, head down and posture small. Some men out of the line of soldiers that divided the large group eyed her, watching cautiously as she looked over their shoulders and into the group beyond. It was a fairly sinister looking bunch, one she could only assume to be the villainous half of this gathering. In spite of the close proximity, there appeared to be no mingling between the good and the bad, probably due to the no-nonsense approach taken by the gunmen. She turned away, preferring to look up at the podium that lay out a decent distance from her.

''This is Valkyrie to Pain. Repeat, Valkyrie to Pain. Made it through the Sea Cove checkpoint, everything looks a-ok here sir. Villains and heroes present, but no mixing. Plenty of army dogs. No perceived threats of any kind. Come on in when you're ready. Valkyrie out. ''

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade July 23rd 2011, 9:09 pm

Alice fidgeted nervously as the police car sped down the road. She was heading for Seacove City. The reason, she wasn't too sure yet. Well, she knew there was supposed to be an Alien Invasion, she had seen the speech. But why SHE was going there, that was the mystery. "That's what I get for letting someone else talk for me." she thought, remembering how she had remained silent just about the whole time Sean and her had been in police custody. After all, what was she going to say that Sean couldn't? Actually... probably quite a bit, but she was so nervous she simply didn't trust herself to open her mouth.

So all she knew was that: A. The government... or at least the New York police department now knows that she has powers. B. They were heading to Seacove to help with the situation there. C... Her parents know she's a meta... and... well... She wasn't too sure how they felt about. Her dad had sounded angry. Her mom sounded like she was both angry and worried. Alice mentally thanked the higher power that this was simply over the phone. Well, at least they knew she was safe with Sean now. She hadn't had much time to talk when she had called them previously.

Alice sighed, shifting in her seat. "Well, now that all the facts have been set... " She then noticed Sean looking over at her with a friendly smile. He was a bit of an enigma, that's for sure... He was also the first friend she's had in LA... Well, at least the first friend that knew her powers. It's not like she didn't make new friends, they were just... distanced somehow. If she thought about it, she really didn't know that much about him, yet she trusted him anyways. But hey, last time she checked, he didn't know too much about her either. Alice smiled back, relaxing slightly. At least he seemed to be in a semi good mood. He could be so moody sometimes... aka most of the time.

As she reflected, she unconsciously stroked the black rat in her lap. It shifted slightly before going back to sleep. She and Nofuretsu had come to an understanding to sorts. She called to him if she needed extra power, and he got a portion of her energy. She didn't like this too much, knowing his ambitions. She knew that her energy would help him in becoming human again. But she was weak, she could barely control her powers at times... She unfortunately needed him. Alice sighed once again, before perking up at the sight of a building in the distance. They were almost there! She quickly put on her new mask. No more bandannas!! This one only needed to be slipped on and reminded her greatly of the stuff ninjas covered the lower part of their faces with. The police knew her face, it didn't mean everyone has to. Besides, she heard there were villains... like crazy mirror girl and the weird man. Alice shuddered. Yeah, she didn't want to be recognized.

They were soon herded out of the car and into the building. Alice just managed to grab her knapsack filled with an extra change of clothes just in case, along with some other items. As they went in, Alice noticed Sean winking at one of the cops that drove them here... the cop that was complaining about babysitting them. That wasn't the point though. The point was that it seemed like he was... flirting? Alice stared for a moment before shaking her head, "Maybe he's gay." she thought, before being directed through a metal detector. For a moment, worry filled her as she remembered the suitcase in the back. She hoped they wouldn't be forgotten, not that anything too important was in them. She had left valuables back in the apartment. She raised her eyebrows when realized they weren't taking anything away... Alice shrugged, though questions filled her mind.

Nofuretsu was awake by now, observing everything. A few strange glances were sent their way, mostly because they were teens, the rat helped too. Alice shrank slightly, she and Sean were obviously not being taken very seriously. Alice smiled nervously and fidgeted with the cuff on her arm. She knew the smile was unnecessary since she wore a mask, but it was a habit. They snapped a quick picture of Nofuretsu as well to her surprise. Human and rat looked at each other afterwards for a second before both seemed to concede they had no idea what was going on. Alice speed walked until she caught up with Sean again.

"This... this is scary." Alice thought as she entered the throng of costumes, following Sean to the front. She attempted to avoid contact, flinching when someone brushed against her. She was nervous to say the least. The room was split in two by a row of gunman, probably to keep heroes and villains from fighting. The sheer variety of people was amazing on both sides though. Alice's head spun as she tried to isolate names and faces. A few seemed quite familiar but she soon gave up, instead focusing her attention on the stage. She'd study more later. Nofuretsu on the other hand continued to look over the crowd, memorizing faces and costumes. Several caught his eye including a red head, a half naked samurai, and a girl that seemed almost as nervous as Alice. This would certainly be interesting... Alice sighed, "I hope this starts soon..."

Last edited by Jejune Nightshade on August 1st 2011, 11:34 pm; edited 4 times in total

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc July 24th 2011, 4:32 pm

Dante rode through the roads to Sea Cove city on an elaborate limo, which was both flashy and unnecessary in Dante’s point of view. However, his subordinates wouldn’t hear anything of it. His newest body was both young and small, and required the best sort of protection possible, as well as something to show his status. In this latest venture Dante was to go to Sea Cove to study the anomaly that was occurring, further study on Dante’s behalf revealed the city was being surrounded with some sort of mix of Magic and Technology, the magic was powerful enough to deactivate technology and negate magic short of divine. Normally, such a calling wouldn’t even attract Dante’s attention, but in this case, the potential of finding a magic of powerful origins was more than enough to change his mind.

“What is the verdict Lady Anna?” An attendant asked Dante, who was addressing him by his alias, which is that of one named Anna Blade, an expert on arcane devices. “Is this place worth your time?”

“Indeed it is” Dante replied swiftly, activating a holographic display in the center of the limo, displaying the entirety of Sea Cove city. “This sort of magic must be at the hands of some form of magical artifact, or a very powerful mage. The barrier around the area indicates that no communication will go in or out, meaning that once I am inside, I will be in complete radio silence. In addition, it is possible that none of my magic or devices will even work, but that is up to the test when the time comes. I wish for you to remain on standby, should I manage to get out, or I require you to pick up my body”

“Yes ma’am” The attendant bowed “I am sure that you will survive this endeavor, and come out with what you need”

Dante smiled at the attendant, though he was old by mortal standards, he was nothing more than a child to Dante, which was ironic, since Dante’s body was that of a child. Dante looked at his own reflection momentarily, studying what he now looked like. This was his 575th body, and the fact that the body was female didn’t really do much to surprise him, for this situation occurred more than once. He returned his attention to address his subordinate, who wholeheartedly believed that Dante would succeed, just like he was trained to do.

“On the contrary my friend, I am only human, I am just afflicted with a curse that keeps me from dying, other than that, I am no more special than you are” Dante said with a genuine caring smile “Whether I come back or not is dependant on fate, nothing more, nothing less”

Dante felt the limo come to a stop, the door opened by the driver. Dante walked out of the limo, not paying attention to those who were staring or acting in awe of the display of monetary status. With a quick scan, Dante made notes of all those present, it was most plausible that many of them would not be returning home. Dante made a mental note that it wasn’t his problem that these mortals were risking death, for whatever reason they have for being there.

Dante walked over to a terminal, where he was escorted by a military officer to the heroes section, due to absolutely no one knowing his true identity. He managed to find a chair and sat on it, it was not in his nature to talk unless spoken to, as such he sat separated from the heroes, pulling out a cigarette to be smoked idly. To those who were watching would see a young girl in her early teens smoking, something that wouldn’t be morally acceptable, but in this setting, Dante could care less. Dante sat, the cigarette sitting idly on his lips as he waited for further instructions. Dante wished to get into the city as soon as possible, and if possible, not have to interact with any of the “superheroes” the moment he entered.

"Well" Dante said to himself, grinning slightly "I guess it is up to fate now, let us see what she has to offer"

Last edited by Aether on July 28th 2011, 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack July 24th 2011, 6:17 pm

Jack crossed his legs as he closed the book he had been reading. He sighed, still a bit tired for the plane ride. "How much longer?" He asked his driver, gazing coolly. The driver didn't even glance back at his employer as he answered.

"Only a few more minutes and the compound should be in sight sir."

Jack nodded, leaning back in his comfortable seat, watching the world speed by in his luxury sedan. He thought over the past few events that led up to this, the speech, the plea within the speech... he needed to help. He felt the call, the inspiration... or at least an opportunity. He tended not to get too involved in crime, never seeking it out. This was the first time where he would be the aggressor, seeking out trouble.... it was time for change though. He had been holed up in his penthouse for much too long now, not seeing the light of die unless necessary. Most didn't even know his face.

"There it is sir."

He looked in to the distance... there it was, their destination. "Thank you." he said smoothly before falling silent again. Jack smiled slightly as they drew nearer and nearer. Taking a bottle of water, he sipped at it slowly, realizing that he hadn't had any water this whole trip.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the compound. Jack picked up his hat and cane that lay on the seat besides him. He put the hat on, pulling it so it covered most of his face. He then adjusted his gloves and made sure he looked neat and presentable. With that, he tapped the can lightly on the floor of the car. Hearing this, the driver quickly got out and opened the door for him. He got out gracefully, looking around. There were some stares, but he had made sure the car that was chosen would be inconspicuous. While he observed his surroundings, the driver got out a heavy looking case from the back, and after a few moments of struggle, finally set it on the ground. Inside was simply an extra cane, extra clothes in case his current one got damaged somehow, his satellite phone, and other miscellaneous items.

"Thank you for your service."
Jack said with a small smile, extending a hand to be shaken towards his employee. The driver looked surprised, but slowly shook his employers hand. When he pulled his hand back, he found a 100 dollar bill in it. "Good day."

The driver smiled, "Thank you and good day to you sir as well." With that, he bowed and drove off, pondering the mysterious, quiet, creepy, yet somehow kind man.

Jack watched the car drive away, as it did, another car pulled up. This one was truly extravagant, a long limo. Jack watched it curiously, wondering who was in it. Maybe it was a government official? Or maybe it was a hero or villain making a statement. When the door opened to reveal a teenager, he decided it was the latter. She seemed to commit everyone to memory before moving on into the building.

"That's interesting..."
With that, he hefted the case with ease, giving those around him a peek of what his powers may be. Carrying it like one would carry their briefcase, he made his way inside the building. There, he was made to pass through a metal detector. He was a bit surprised when nothing was taken from him, he knew he had metal on him. "Maybe they're cataloging..." he thought, before once again nudging his hat down, this time with the jeweled tip of his cane. When they took the picture, all they got was his subtle smile, none of his upper face. With all of that done, he was through.

He entered the room and immediately noticed how it was split in half. Recognizing faces on both sides, he quickly guessed that it was to keep heroes and villains separate and to stop them from fighting one another. He moved to a crowd free spot on the hero side and set his case down, noticing that the girl he had seen before distanced herself as well. She was smoking, not very strange for teenagers. He went on, observing the rest of the crowd. So many superhumans... if one attacked right now and managed to succeed in their plan, it would be a great loss... He shook that thought from his head before continuing to people watch, waiting for the event to begin.

Last edited by Jack on July 25th 2011, 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Jack
Jack

Number of posts : 12
Job : Technically unemployed.
Humor : That is quite hard to say.
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" July 24th 2011, 6:32 pm

The humming engine of a military jeep could be heard. You could feel the bumps in the road and all. The ammo for guns could be heard rustling around as the jeep continued driving. From afar you could see two people in the jeep, one in the drivers seat and the other on the passenger side. The man driving was a bit older than your typical solder. You could see the grey growing in his hair and he did not have the insignia of a private. No, this driver was wearing two eagle pins. The eagle pins indicated that this man was a colonel. Why was this man escorting someone to Sea Cove? Who was this man in the passengers seat anyway? As they drove a bit farther the sun would get rid of the shadow over the body of the passenger only to reveal Justice, Eli Walker. Justice, a hero being driven by the military themselves? How could such a high ranking officer be pushed to escort a meta to Sea Cove? As they were driving, though, the driver would hit a bump in the road and sent them popping out of their seats, causing Eli to hit his head on the roof of this jeep.

"I see your driving hasn't gotten any better Ryan, erm I mean Colonel McGann."

"Oh someone's got jokes today huh? You're lucky we're friends or I wouldn't be doing this right now. Heh, I would've sent one of them young guns to bring you here."

"Haha lucky. I say you were the lucky one to be put on the same regiment as me back in Iraq or I wouldn't have had the chance to save your ass back then."

"Yeah yeah."

Colonel McGann would say in a slightly sarcastic tone. Right now they were about twenty minutes out from the blockade. McGann would look at the weaponry that Eli had right now. He looked to see his two M9 pistols and his shotgun that was on the floor between Eli's legs. McGann would look back up at Eli and then at the road again. He checked the road to make sure that there was nothing ahead of him so that he would not crash. He then looked back at Eli and scanned his weaponry again. McGann almost had a slightly worried face, but at the same time he was a bit puzzled. He swallowed the saliva in his mouth and got ready to speak.

"You sure you go enough stuff there? I mean two pistols and a shotgun.. we've been sending guys in with full auto weapons and all and they haven't been coming back."

"C'mon man, you should know how I work already. Even back then, when did you ever see me use my M4 or M16? Never. Also do I have to remind you who has the best record as a sharpshooter back in the military?"

"Yeah yeah, don't get all cocky now."

The two started to laugh again as the blockade that the military had set up in front of Sea Cove came into sight in the distance. Eli would see it first as he gave McGann a pat to point out that they were almost there. Two minutes out and Eli was fixing up his weapons. He grabbed his backpack from the backseat that contained most of his ammo. He opened it up to make sure everything inside of it was good and then closed it back up. He unzipped one of the smaller pockets on the side to check on his gum supply, which was A okay. He grabbed a piece and threw it in his mouth as he closed the zipper back up. By the time he was done they had reached the military blockade entrance. Eli would give his old friend a handshake and they both nodded their heads saying goodbye. Eli would get out of the car. Both his pistols were in holsters that were strapped on his thighs. He then strapped his backpack onto his back. He clipped the bigger gun onto the side of the backpack to keep it in place. The clip was in easy reach for quick drawing. He pulled both straps to tighten them around his shoulders and then walked to the metal detectors. Eli would do as he was told and walk through them and of course set them off, but the funny thing was that they seemed not to care as they let him pass. Then they would bring him over to take his picture. Eli would give a big smile and a peace sign with his hand as they took the picture. The soldier who took the picture rolled his eyes as Eli walked away and into the spot that the other heroes were at. He looked around at the odd bunch of heroes and villains. He then saw someone he recognized. It was Deluge, the kid he met back in that bank robbery. He saw Eli when he was not all costumed up. Eli wouldn't confront him and just push up his sunglasses to pay attention to the man at the podium.

Dropzone More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoko Sora July 25th 2011, 9:56 am

Kiyoko was in the back of a military jeep, her long and uncomfortable journey finally coming to a close. The officer who was driving her hadn't said a word the entire trip, despite kiyoko's multiple attempts to strike up a conversation. Eventually she just gave up and started looking out the window. Needless to say she was relieved when she saw the military base in the distance. "Land ho!" she called out, fidgeting exitedly in her seat. Her driver apparently didn't think that was funny, but she didn't care. He wasn't a very nice guy anyways. They approached the base, and she saw the checkpoint ahead. "You guys aren't gonna strip search me are you?" Kiyoko asked with a nervous laugh. The driver said nothing. That can't be a good sign...

When they reached the checkpoint Kiyoko was told to exit the car. She obliged, and was led to a metal detector. "Um, do I have to take off jewelry and my phone or whatever?" Kiyoko asked as she was being herded through the machine. The officers told her it wasn't necessary and led her to get her picture taken. After that, she was allowed to get back in the jeep and and she was driven through the base. She took this opportunity to check out what a military base looked like on the inside. It looked pretty legit. There were guys with guns all over the place and looked like they would be attacked by an enemy force any second. Kiyoko stuck her head out of the window and yelled out at the uniformed military officials: "You guys are the real heroes!" She had a vast respect for the people without powers who risked their lives to defend what they thought was right. She felt good about herself all the way to the meeting area.

As Kiyoko entered the meeting area and was ushered to the "hero" section, she felt something that she had only felt a couple of weeks ago. Her necklace started to burn against her chest. She was reminded of her brother, Isamu, and had the strange feeling that he was nearby. She knew, however, that this was impossible. He was dead, and their was nothing she could do about that. The people who tried to kill her and her mother killed Isamu in the same day, for a reason she probably would never know. So Kiyoko sat there, eyes watering and necklace burning, ignorant to the fact that passed a slew of military guards, her brother sat across from her, feeling the same thing.

Kiyoko Sora (Karasu)
Kiyoko Sora
Kiyoko Sora

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 25th 2011, 4:36 pm

Scarletta couldn’t believe the broadcast which was being played out all over New York, all over America. Apparently it had been played for a while which meant that Pain knew and hadn’t told her about it, well she was guessing he knew, he knew about everything like this. It wound her up though, she wasn’t a kid she wasn’t vulnerable; she’d proved that god knows how many times. She could fight and she didn’t need protecting, she was going to help out the best way she could. Scar had heard the message when she had been on a jog. Usually she went in the morning when there were no news alerts so she hadn’t heard it before, but today she’d been delayed and so she was stuck with a few boring news casts. However a speech from the president was not boring at all. Scarletta came to a slow stand still and moved off of the park pathway and slumped on a bench, turning up the radio to listen to the broadcast. It sounded really bad, and even though she wasn’t American she still felt a little inclined to help out with their problem. After all, anything that started in America often blew up in the face of the rest of the world.

And so, the next day she was packed and on the back of a motorcycle she’d borrowed from the Lycothorpe at the gym on her way to Seacove. Scar had no idea what she was meant to expect at this SeaCove place but she did have the radio on her iPod and was listening to is as she zipped down the highway. How many supers were there? Waiting in line to be checked by some normal police officers? How were they feeling? Scared? Being surrounded by supers couldn’t be a fun experience. Hell Pain alone could crush most of them if not all of them. Scar frowned to herself as her expressions couldn’t be seen behind the black visor which covered her face and attached to the big helmet which protected her head. Didn’t really need to wear it in all honesty, she wasn’t going to be falling off the bike any time soon, not unless a super was coming in the opposite direction maybe. Her reflexes were sharp and she had no wish to become road kill. Scarletta was dressed in full body fire proof leathers, an outfit which had been designed for her three years ago when her power had first become obvious and the fact when it did spiral out of control, she lost most of her clothes. Damn that had been embarrassing the first time she had lost her temper in front of her co-workers. They took it lightly and didn’t seem that bothered, especially not the were’s but Scar had just wanted to crawl under a rock and die right there and then. The snug, flexible black leathers which hugged her figure were great protection against the wind whipping past her and the cold. On her feet she wore her usual black leather boots with the silver fire proof blades tucked in to slots all over the buckled army looking high heeled boots. They weren’t stupid spindly heels, they were thick and sturdy, heels you could run in and do serious damage with. It also meant her blades could be concealed until she really needed to use them; it was always good to have a backup weapon. Her obvious weapons, two hand guns built to withstand her fire and powered by her elemental power, were strapped to the outside of her thighs in holsters. The guns meant people knew she wasn’t someone to be taken lightly; she was someone who wasn’t afraid to show a bit of metal, so to speak.

Soon the dropzone came in to view and Scar revved the engine with black gloved hands, sending the bike zooming towards the entrance where other cars of numerous descriptions were heading. Scar zipped in and out of their queues; glad she wasn’t stuck in the waiting line while she sped up and shot through the gate to find some place to park her bike. Parking, Scar dismounted and took her helmet off to get her first good look at the dropzone and the people who would be milling round there with her. Her blonde hair flew around her, dancing on the wind as soon as it was free of the confining helmet and she squinted her emerald green eyes against the sun. There were loads of people there already. Villains, hero’s and renegades milling about, sticking to people they knew or staying on their own but not attacking one another. Well hell, maybe the sake of American did come before small disagreements after all. Shaking her head she set her helmet down on the motorcycle and locked the bike. As she did the wheel automatically clamped and a dome covered the top half of the bike to protect it from rain or bad weather. She had no idea how long she was going to be stuck in this place. Hurling her back pack onto her shoulder she decided to go check in.

“Hello boys,” Scar smiled as two large officers approached her, glancing her up and down and spotting her guns. She held up her hands for them as one moved to her front and the other to her back, both patting her down though Scar had no idea why.
“Do you have a permit for those Ma'am?” one man asked, eyes lingering a little too low for her liking so she shoved the piece of paper towards him, drawing his eyes up to her angry green ones.
“Sure, of course,” Ah America, the place where you could own a gun as long as you had a permit. She was beginning to understand why people came here for freedom. You could shoot who you liked as long as they were on your property and doing something wrong of course. Couldn’t just go shooting people down for stepping on their lawn by accident now could you? Her eyes watched the men carefully as they read over her details before nodding and handing the paper back.
“Thank you gentleman,” she nodded her head towards them and stepped through the metal detector which didn't so much as bleep. Hell, Scar wouldn’t be surprised if it was just a cardboard cut out. Now she was threw and had no idea where the hell to go or who to find. Stretching to her tip toes she glanced around for someone she knew; Pain, Paine, Sean or maybe that Elena chick was round here. Hell, maybe a friend from over the pond had come over to help if they’d got her message. Scar did not like waiting so she really hoped whoever was in charge was going to hurry up and get this show on the road. Not seeing Pain she guessed she’d beat him here. Good.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler July 27th 2011, 12:23 am

It had been a long walk from Los Angeles but the car that he had stolen and then wrecked about a mile down the road had been pretty interesting for about ten minutes until he realized he would have to start walking again. So he flagged down another driver, without wearing his mask for obvious reasons, a woman and asked her if he could get a ride in the direction of SeaCove City, when she was not sure where that was the villain snapped her neck and removed her from the car. Again he drove in the direction he believed his destination was in until he again crashed the car into another vehicle going in the opposite direction and he followed that pattern of events until he could see the walls towering above the relatively level field. Things looked interesting to say the least, which was always a good thing to the evil man.

Once he came to the gate and looked at the guards who in turn looked at the strange man, that was now wearing his mask. “I’d like to come in now,” before he was even done with his sentence the men began to push him this way and that leading him to a tent just inside the gate, the guards were beginning to get him angry with how they were treating him and he was about to turn around and break three of the soldiers ribs until he saw that the flap to the meeting room was now in front of him. Inside the meeting room was a nice layout with what appeared to be some sort of picture area and a book to sign his name in.

“I’ll need you to sign your name and we’ll take your picture so we can put it with the file,” the soldier said with a quiver in his voice, it seemed the boy had never done many dealings with supers of any kind let alone villains. Without saying a word, since there was really nothing to say, Mister Reaper walked over to the book and quickly jotted down his name, using the penmanship of a four year old. The man was almost unequalled in fighting ability but writing had never been something that interested him. The soldier looked at the name and he looked to be putting some odd numbers together, “Gary Grinnes, that name sounds familiar.” He scratched his head in thought and for a moment his fear left him.

“Do you know of the killer known as ‘Walking Death’?” the villain asked the soldier. “That was my name some time ago,” was all he said as he walked over to the spot to get his picture taken, without removing his mask so they still would not know his face being that it was one of the few secrets he kept somewhat safe.

The soldier’s color drained from his face and he began to quiver even more violently then before as realization struck him, making a small puddle on the ground where he stood. Mister Reaper smiled a small smile, it was always nice to be known for your work, and fortunately the photographer was not nearly as scared, taking the picture with no fuss. As he walked out of the room with the two men, and the other armed guards, but the piss stained soldiers drew up the courage to ask one more question, “What are you doing here?”

Mister Reaper stopped for a short moment and gave a short answer without turning, “It sounded like you guys needed a killer or two and I’ve never been a hero before.” He paused a moment to think, his smile only getting wider, and continued, “This whole adventure sounds fun.”

Dropzone TravisTraxlersGrid_zpsfb787d3d
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top