The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Recruitment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRecruitment - Page 2 I_voting_barRecruitment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Recruitment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRecruitment - Page 2 I_voting_barRecruitment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Recruitment

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recruitment - Page 2 Empty Re: Recruitment

Post by Arcana July 15th 2011, 5:40 pm

Sean smirked when he heard the mans answer, it was an interesting offer indded. Though he didn't even know that the Yakuza had a division in New York anyway. Though no reason to complain about it now anyway, he had a job, and thats what mattered. Well it also meant he would have maybe a steady source of income in the future. So Sean gave him a warm, friendly smile, as he listened to what the guy was saying. Making sure to listen to every detail the guy told him. It seemed the requirments were pretty lax for a criminal organization, but maybe just for people that were special.

"Your whole offer sounds interesting, I think i'll take you up on it. I do need some money anyway. Also its a pleasure to meet you Isamu." He said it with a sociable tone. Returning the firm shake, while he thought of what he might have to do in this new vocation. It sounded like it would be a bit of hard work, but not like he couldn't deal with it anyway. Afterall he had more than enough raw power to take down an armed gang if he wanted to. Though he preferred to make friends, not enemies.

So maybe working with the Yakuza would be a good idea afterall. Still he would have to deal with the heroes in New York more ofthen. Including the supposed greatest hero. Maybe even Scarletta if they crossed paths. She was one of the heroes he actually had respect for. Which was saying alot since he didn't respect people for nothing. So that just meant she was pretty skilled herself, as well as not someone he would dislike. Now he had ties with the Yakuza, whihc only made things more interesting.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on July 16th 2011, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam July 16th 2011, 2:07 pm

"I think I'll take you up on the offer as well fella." Sam called down from the rafters of the warehouse. Sam then jumped down to meet the two guys and held out his hand to the guy named Bushido. "Hi fella the names Sam otherwise known as The Celtic Shadow." Sam said to the man offering a chance for big bucks.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by pacfud July 16th 2011, 2:24 pm

As soon as Bushido heard the voice above his head he unsheathed his sword, ready to slice someone open. A figure that had somehow hidden himself from Bushido's senses jumped down, introducing himself as Sam. The fact that he was able to sneak up on Bushido was proof enough of his skills, so he decided not to waste time with questions. Though he hardly knew Sam and didn't trust him in the slightest, Bushido smiled and sheathed his sword, taking Sam's outstretched hand.

"Welcome to the Yakuza Sam." he said smoothly. After shaking hands, Bushido reached into his pocket and revealed a small device that looked like a miniature cell phone. He gave one to each of his new teammates. "These are your communicators, keep them on you at all times." he explained, "They're fireproof, waterproof, emp resistant, and run on a lithium ion battery that will only need to be replaced every few years. If there is a job coming up that needs your assistance, you'll get a call. Now if there are no questions, we'd better get the hell out of here, this is not a scene that the police will like to see."

Bushido took one last look around at the floor of the warehouse. The blood on the floor was still wet, but there was a curious clean spot around Sean from his little water tornado. Bushido smiled to himself and walked away, hoping to get a nap after such an exciting morning.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bushido
Recruitment - Page 2 2a5j3ad

Bushido's themesong
pacfud
pacfud

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 16th 2011, 2:29 pm

Sean was somewhat suprised by the voice of the newcomer. Well who wouldn't be in a waregouse filled with chopped up bodies? Though if Isamu didn't attack him instantly, that had to mean something, or mean nothing. Sean shruged, smiling lgihtly as he took his leave of the place. Turning as he parted the blood lgihtly with his power. Making sure to put it back the way it was. Getting rid of the water he left behind as well. Didn't need to leave any evidence he was here. With all that done Sean walked off to a nearbye hotel, ready to take a little nap. Then maybe go out for some partying, and possibly some "fun".
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam July 16th 2011, 3:12 pm

Sam took the communicator from Bushido and saw that Sean had left. Sam took a look around and then told Bushido,"if you need to find me I'll be on the Empire State Building." Sam then used his shadow abilites to poof out of that bloody scene
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top