The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mimic I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Mimic I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Mimic I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Mimic I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Mimic I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Mimic I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Mimic I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Mimic I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Mimic I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Mimic I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Mimic I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Mimic I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Mimic I_vote_lcapMimic I_voting_barMimic I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mimic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mimic Empty Mimic

Post by Mimic May 10th 2011, 5:19 pm

Villain Name: Mimic
Title: Wannabe or Fanboy
Alignment: Villain
Race: Black
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 6'0 Feet
Weight: 215 Lbs

Costume Description/Image: Mimic takes many costume forms, but his most consistent Costume is identical to The Black Knight.

Mimic Blackpanther
Mimic Panth1

Personality: Being raised in a wealthy family, Jerome is actually quite spoiled. He frequently reflects that quality even in his adult life, becoming highly agitated when things do not go his way, or the way he intended it to be. He expects the world and people to revolve around him. His greatest obsession is The Black Knight. He was raised on comic books, and owns almost every collection of every series. Even the rare collectible kind. Seeing the Black Knight in action sends off his nerd waves. He isn't an insane person, only obsessed. He believes every Hero should have a comic book story and theme, even though real life is so much different.

History:

Jerome was raised in a very wealthy family. His parents both worked in the corporate world that controlled many worldwide businesses and produced a lot of income. However, his busy parents never had time for Jerome. From the day he was born, he was put in the care of another person. Caretakers, nurses, babysitters, butlers, tutors were the usual suspects. His parents were rarely seen. Though he never saw his parents, he did obtain their love. His parents would buy him Comic books and collections. Hundreds and thousands of them at a time, expensive and rare collectors books.

Feeling what he considered his parents love, he read the books religiously as a child. Every spare minute he wasn't in private tutoring, he was consumed in his fantasy world where Superheroes exist. As he got older, he wanted to become a superhero himself. He would frequently watch The Black Knight on the television. His favorite well-known real-life superhero. The Black Knight was a man, just like he was. But he defeated the worlds toughest monsters and villains, just like in the comic books.

Jerome tried several times to bring his gadgets and technology to assist The Black Knight in capturing and defeating his foes, but he quickly came to a conclusion. The Black Knight never lost any of his battles, he always won. Before Jerome even got to the crime scene, The Black Knight had defeated every last foe. It was at this time in his life where he realized that The Black Knight didn't need a partner at all...

He needed a rival.

Jerome uses his technology to Mimic the Black Knight in every way, but with the intention to get media coverage to give The Black Knight a bad name. To make him hated by the people. To draw the Black Knight out into a climatic battle that Jerome would die to see.

Powers: Like the Black Knight, his intelligence is beyond genius level. He was put into private tutoring by his wealthy family that provided him with training in several study courses, ranging from nuclear physics to physiology. He has plenty of hands on experience in making many modern inventions unknown to civilized man, which gives him the edge on many opponents. In addition, because of his Superhero Obsession, he has taken several forms of martial arts and marksman programs. He is trained as a Master in many unarmed combat forms, and a bullseye accuracy with multiple forms of ranged weaponry.

Outfitted Items- Item's that Mimic chooses to wear all the time. Four majorly powerful items! Read! His equipment is far too difficult for anyone who isn't a super genius to use.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Basic Items: Items that are kept handy in utility belt. Many are copied from watching The Black Knight in action.

Wrist-launcher Cables - Equipped on each wrist, the cables can stick to almost any surface with an extensively developed sticky residue. The launcher also acts as a makeshift grappling hook, having gears within the wrist-launcher to pull Jerome towards an object or pull an object closer towards Jerome. The cables can be remotely disconnected from his wrist, and each wrist holds 12 cables that instantly reload after use.

Dual Laser Pistols - Created by Jerome Potter, and designed to be easily concealed in holsters on his utility belt. They use an advanced technology to emit a powerful beam of energy that shoot out in a continuous beam. However, the longer he holds down the beam of energy, the more power it drains from the pistol. The pistols recharge when not in use.

Free-Breather - Allows him to breathe under-water or through poison's, etc. Installed within his hologram projector and is activated if his hazard sensors detect harmful vapors or breathing situations.

Flamethrower Canister - A canister the size of a bottle of mace that can fit in the palm of his hand that sprays out flames that reach 25 feet.

Flash Bang Capsules - The flash from the bomb causes temporary loss of eye sight, and when the loud bang hits the human ear, it instantly 'pops' the ear drum, replacing all sound with a high pitched scream. Both of these effects duration are determinate depending on close you were to the explosion and your durability.

Smoke Capsules - Miniature smoke grenades, used to make a quick escape. The smoke cloud is fairly large.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 3
INT: 6
EP: 0
FS: 6

Character Image/Description:
Mimic Katt-Williams-PICKS_

Roleplay Sample: (Sul's character)

Last edited by Mimic on May 12th 2011, 10:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Mimic
Mimic

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Mimic Empty Re: Mimic

Post by Mimic May 12th 2011, 10:28 am

Removed the replicated BK armor technology.
Mimic
Mimic

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie May 13th 2011, 12:03 am

Approved.
Spidey

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mimic Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 13th 2011, 12:19 am

All seems fine to me. If you wanted my okay, well here it is.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down