The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_vote_lcapMeeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_voting_barMeeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) Empty Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock)

Post by The Black Arrow March 23rd 2011, 3:50 am

The bright stars lighten up the dark and cold night skies in the city of Chicago. Black Arrow stood tall in his home town in his standard outfit. His special black armor that reached all across his body, mask that covered his eyes, and hoodie. He had his quiver neatly tucked behind his cape were it was decently hidden, but still easily grabbable for him. With his bow also hidden behind his cape, swung over his shoulder, The Night Hunter stood at the top of a building in the center of the city, staring down onto the dark and empty streets of Chicago. With his arms crossed across his chest, Black Arrow just waited. It wouldn't be long before something happened in this crazy city...

Through the silent night, a yelp for help screamed out, from all the down in a ally right beside the building Black Arrow stood upon. Even from all the way up here he could hear the screams. Using his mask's enhanced vision, he could see what was going on perfectly. A group of thug's were mugging a man with his wife and kid. One...Two...Four thugs. All equiped with knifes. They had just cut the father up pretty bad, he had a large gash on his stomach and was lossing quite alot of blood. Steven's mind analyzed all of this in less then a second. Without wasting any time, Black Arrow swung bow off from his shoulder and aimed his grappling hooks at the other building between him and the ally. After shooting the hooks out, they peirced into the cement wall of the building. Gripping tightly onto his bow, he leaned forward and dropped off the ledge of the building.

As he got closer and closer to the ground, he hit a buttom his bow to slow down his momentum, and eventually bring him to a stop. With one hand on his bow, and the other one shuffling through his utility-belt, the hooks finally stopped about fifteen feet from the ground, where he was still un-see-able by the thugs, but within range for him to drop and not be hurt. Pulling out then throwing down a smoke bomb in the center of the groups of thugs, Black Arrow hit another button on his bow and the hook's realeased and started to pull back to his bow, as he fell the last fifteen feet to the floor

The second he landed, The Night Hunter flipped into thermal vision, swung his bow back around his shoulder and started to move. Three of the thugs were behind him and the other one was directly in front of him, facing the bloody father. Sprinting forward through the smoke, Black Arrow kicked the back of the thugs left leg then as the he leaned back from the blow, Black Arrow swung his elbow down into his face, knocking him unconscious almost instantly. Letting the thug fall straight to the ground, Arrow jumped forward and grabbed the man who was lossing blood every second. Laying him down on the floor, Black Arrow quickly pulled out a medi-gell shell from his utility-belt, and popped it in the center of his hand then applied it to the gash on his chest. He moved the man's hand onto the wound so he would keep pressure on it. In a matter of seconds the medi-gel would seal up his wound, and he would start to recover in no time, but for now Arrow had to deal with the other punks.

Looking over his shoulder, Black Arrow saw the other thugs come sprinting out of the smoke the second the realized what was going on. The Night Hunter spun around and rose to meet them, getting ready to easily reverse whatever unexperience attack they would throw at him. One of the thugs stopped running, and froze up, while the other two kept running. "Oh shit! Guys we gotta get out of here it's The Night Hunter!" He yelled from the back of the group, but the other two didn't care about there friends warnings and came at Steven full force. The one in front swung his knife horizontally towards Black Arrow's throat. Stepping into the attack using his right hand to grab a hold of his wrist mid-swing, Steven lifted the thugs arm up leaving his entire left side open for a attack. Swinging his left hand into the right side of his rib-cage, breaking several of his ribs on impact, that thug wasn't gonna be going anywhere. Still gripping onto his wrist with his right hand, Black Arrow threw him to the ground then he jumped forward at the other guy behind him. He seemed to notice that he was fighting a battle he cant win from how easily Black Arrow took out his friends, so he tried to retreat, but he was too late for him. No-one can get away from The Night Hunter!. Steven jumped forward off the ground and did a super punch downwards into his face causing him to fly to the right smashing into the brick wall.

The last guy had already retreated back into the smoke and thought he was gonna be able to get away from Black Arrow. Only he didn't know about his thermal vision. Steven could clearly see him as he covered away. Taking his bow off of his shoulder, and pulling a frozen arrow out of his quiver, Black Arrow aliened his shot perfectly in a single second. Releasing the arrow, he watched it soar through the smoke and hit the last thug right in the back of his left leg. Freezing all the way around his foot and up to his knee, he collapsed to the floor unable to move.

Turning away from thugs, back to the family, he flipped out of thermal vision and saw that the man was already back on his feet. The medi-gel worked as well as ever, getting rid of all most his injuries. Black Arrow put his bow back into place, and approached them. "Are you all alright?" The man stepped forward and extended his arm to Steven. "Thanks to you. You saved my life. Please, tell me. Whats your name young hero?" Shaking the mans hand, he replied. "I am Black Arrow, The Night Hunter." He nodded his head and hugged his wife and son. "Then thank you Black Arrow, you gave me my life back today." Black Arrow began to walk backwards to go check on that last guy, "No problem." After speaking he vanished into the smoke and began walking up to that thug. He was punched the ice trying to detach it, not knowing how useless his attempts actually were. Black Arrow just chuckled and crossed his arms, staring down at the petty criminal

Last edited by The Black Arrow on March 24th 2011, 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) Empty Re: Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock)

Post by That Guy March 23rd 2011, 4:41 am

Chris was patrolling the streets of Chicago with two things on his, Finding the Black Knight and how damn hungry he was! It was a pleasant night so he wasn't in any heavy clothing just a pair of jeans that where a size too large and an old dirty tee shirt and an old backpack hung over his left shoulder, not the best crime fighting gear but at least it was comfortable.

Chicago was never a quiet town but tonight seemed extra chaotic police cars seemed to be rushing off in every direction and the sounds of gunshots seemed to be be hearable in every direction. Chris knew if he wandered the streets long enough he would find at least some sort of action he could handle. Turning another corner he passed two large unsavory looking characters leaning up against a street light but they seemed to be innocent enough.

Turning another corner onto what appeared the most unkept ghetto street ever Chris hoped he finally found some action when he heard cries off in the distance. Running at full speed he forced his legs to move faster and faster trying to make it too the alley where the sounds came from as fast as possible. Skidding too a halt at the mouth of alley Chris was shocked at what he saw. Three knocked out thugs and one man with his leg frozen relentlessly wailing on the ice, and a man in all black armor standing in the center of all the chaos.

It was almost as time had stopped for a moment in Chris's world he was staring at his idol, his whole reason for coming too Chicago, The Black Knight! Staring dumb struck feeling as if his stomach was in his throat and like his jaw had hit the floor, chris stuttered out "It....It's.....it's you!"
That Guy
That Guy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) Empty Re: Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock)

Post by The Black Arrow March 23rd 2011, 5:16 am

The smoke in the ally had cleared and faded up into the night sky, and Black Arrow stood over the captured thug with his leg completely frozen. He was getting ready to knock him out when a voice came from behind him. Being on the cautious side, The Night Hunter quickly spun around, and readied his bow with one of his standard arrow's all in one quick, fluid motion. He was expecting another one of these guy's buddies, but it was just come kid. He couldn't be older then sixteen, maybe seventeen. He instantly lowered his bow and moved the arrow back to his quiver once he saw that this guy meant no harm. "My bad, didn't mean to point my arrow at you. " Then he though about what he had said, 'It's you!'.... A million thoughts ran through his mind when Chris spoke. 'Who was this guy, and why would he be looking for me?' After moving his bow back around his shoulder once again, he started to walk towards Chris. "I can be easily mistaken for another. Now who is it that you are searching for?" Steven began inspecting this guy. He was young, but had a lot of courage to come to aid a scream for help in a neighborhood like this. Even though he only said two words, he'd already shown a lot about himself just by showing here, he was here to do the same thing as Arrow, to help out. Steven could respect someone like that, even if this kid was young, that act showed a good attitude when it comes to acting on a situation, and great potential.

Last edited by StevenSkiba on March 23rd 2011, 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gadgets,
Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by That Guy March 23rd 2011, 5:26 am

"Now who is it that you are searching for?"

"Uh...ummm...well you......well no......The Black Knight" Chris tripped and stumbled over almost every word he said partially due to the fear in his stomach from just having an arrow pointed at his face and partially since his stomach just dropped like a dead weight when he realized this guy wasn't The Black Knight. But still this guys presence seemed to command authority, he was out here doing work for the innocent which instantly gained him respect in Chris's book.
That Guy
That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow March 23rd 2011, 5:42 am

Black Arrow smirked at Chirs's remark. ."Ahhh The Black Knight... Well I can tell you one thing, I'm not him, but I'm am what you could say 'close' with him." Pushing both of his fist together, cracking all of his knuckles, Steven looked behind him at the thugs that this kid would have been put up against if he wasn't here. 'What was this kid thinking charging in here, he could of gotten seriously hurt. Perhaps I'm underestimating the guy, he might have some tricks up his sleeve, but still. He shouldn't have just busted around the corner without a plan.' After thinking to himself for a split second, he turned his attention back to Chris. In the time it took him to turn his head then look back all these thoughts ran through his mind. The Night Hunter stepped forward so he was standing directly in front the kid. He extended his arm to him. "You can call me Black Arrow. You're a brave kid for showing up here. You were willing to put yourself in harms way for the sake of others, I can respect that, but it was still a foolish thing to do without the right gear to back you up. Tell me why it is that you seek The Phantom, and I'll be more considerate about what information I give you."

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by That Guy March 23rd 2011, 5:59 am

Chris put his hand around the base of his stun baton, thinking to himself that he was more than well enough equipped but compared to what this guy had Chris mine as well of been using a rock. Nervously shaking the extended hand of the man in front of him going by the name Black Arrow, Puffing out his chest to try and make himself look bigger to the hero Chris said in a slightly timid voice "I grew up admiring the Black Knight and i've ran off from home too find him and make him train me, so I can be the best hero ever! Wether you help me or not I plan on finding him!"
That Guy
That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow March 23rd 2011, 6:12 am

The kid spoke a bit foolishly, but he had determination and courage, he was just young. He reminded Steven of himself when he was younger. Maybe Black Knight could help this kid out, like he did for Black Arrow. "Alright, I'll tell you what kid. Stick with me tonight, and if you prove you're worthy to roll with the Phantom, then I'll introduce you to The Black Knight." He moved his arm back to his side, and then started to walk down the street, lifting his hand in the air behind him ordering Chris to follow. "Come with me, I know a place we can go to test your skills. Your going to have to show me what you can do before I take you out to deal with a actual crime. I wouldn't want to get you killed or anything." Assuming the kid would follow since he was putting him on his way to becoming what he wanted to be, a superhero, Black Arrow crossed the street and started to walk off into the darkness. There was a old junkyard just around the building ahead of him, and it was a suitable place for Chris to show whatever he could do.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by That Guy March 23rd 2011, 6:17 am

Chris followed in a hurry struggling to keep up with the taller mans stride but trying his best to make it seem like he was keeping up no problem. His heart was pumping a mile a minute and seemed to beat faster with every step he took, Chris was unsure if this was from excitement or simply being out of breath but he refused to let it bother him he was one step closer to meeting his idol and nothing would stand in his way!
That Guy
That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow March 23rd 2011, 6:26 am

The two stepped walked for awhile until they reach the edge of the building and the junk-yard was right in front of them. Black Arrow looked over to Chris and nodded his head. The junk yard was pretty big, enough room to move around with no problem. It was pretty much like a big empty pool with just a few trashed cars and other garage lying around, but it was a good training place for now. The Night Hunter jumped and did a front flip landing in the ditch/junkyard. He walked forward a good distance so he was a little past the center then he turned back to face Chris. "Alright. Come at me with everything you got kid. If you hold back, you won't have any chance of hitting me. Do your worse." Black Arrow ordered getting set up in his stance, putting his right arm and leg in front of his left, spreading his legs a good distance apart, planting them firmly on the ground so that he couldn't be knocked off balance. He ready for whatever Chris had up his sleeve.

(Just so you know this is only a spar, I wont be using my gadgets, but I expect you too.)

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by That Guy March 23rd 2011, 6:34 am

Looking akwardly at the hero and quickly surveying his surrondings Chris came up with a plan, Holding his stun baton in his left hand and his shatter bat in the right, "Are you ready?" Chris yelled as he dug his heel into the ground and then charged full speed smashing the shatter bat on the ground sending up a huge cloud of sand right in front of Black Arrow and than swung his baton with all of his force in a horizontal strike for the mans head.
That Guy
That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow March 23rd 2011, 6:55 am

Black Arrow analyzed the objects in Chris's hands, but their actual abilities were only gonna be detectable from actually seeing them. The Night Hunter held his ground as Chris yelled and then began to charge straight for him. The second he smashed his shatter bat, a huge cloud of sand came out. Black Arrow quickly reacted by sliding back a few inches and switching into heat vision so even the sand couldn't blind him. That was a neat tactic though, throwing off your enemy with a bat that actually just shoots out clouds of sand. A double distraction, creative. This kid was pretty smart, if put on the right tract he can grow up to be one great superhero, and a damn good Phantom. The sand cloud hit Arrow, but he could still see through it. Chris was using his other gadget for a close ranged attack. It was some kind of nightstick, or baton, but it had to be something more. He wouldn't really try and just hit a superhero with a piece of plastic would he? Chris came at him with a side strike aiming straight for Steven's head, the only thing he didn't know what that Black Arrow had the reaction time to not only dodge but counter with attack, but he had to remember that he was trying to train this kid, not knock him out as quickly as possible. His best plan to test this kid would be to dodge and make a attack that Chris would still have a chance to block. Black Arrow's move was set in his mind, and it was time to put it into action. Only a second before Chris's baton would have hit Steven's temple, he jumped backwards doing a back flip away from Chris. Sliding back a couple of feet, Steven instantly recovered from his flip and jump forward throwing a punch straight for Chris. He wasn't using his full strength, but it was more then enough to knock him back if he were to actually hit him. With the time between his flip and attack, there was no reason for this kid not to dodge, if he couldn't then maybe he just wasn't fit for the job.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by That Guy March 23rd 2011, 7:02 am

Rushing through the cloud of sand Chris felt his baton just barely miss Black Arrow, Damn I missed and he's barely trying! This thought pissed Chris off he hated being toyed around. Watching as the man flipped backwards Chris knew he was greatly outskilled but he refused to be let this stop him, Seeing the fist coming towards him Chris side stepped it putting him to the side of Black Arrow, feeling the air whiz by his ear he knew that this was not time to play around. Chris raised his knee as fast as possible aiming it for the mans ribs while with his right arm he tried to throw an elbow at the back of his opponents skull.
That Guy
That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow March 23rd 2011, 4:47 pm

Black Arrow watched as Chris did a side-step to the left avoiding his left hook punch. With this technique, Chris would be able to launch a counter attack. It wasn't the fanciest of moves, but it was still a good counter, and if used correctly could do some great damage. Unable to stop himself out of his jump, Steven knew he would be open for a attack his mid-section or back if Chris was quick enough, but since he never got to hit Chris, he would still be able to block. Exactly as he expected, Chris lifted his knee up attempted to hit Steven in the left side of his ribs. Throwing his left hand down in front of him to grab the knee, Steven felt the force behind his knee and it pushed his arm of inches before coming to a halt. The kid had some power behind his attack, and if he could learn how to channel it, he could actually be of service to The Phantoms.

While all this thoughts ran through his mind, Black Arrow became careless and didn't pay attention to Chris's next move until he was too late. With his heat vision he could see he was making another attack, but with his back turned he wouldn't be able to stop it. So he thought of a different plan. Steven knew his armor would absorb the blow, and leave him unharmed, but Chris didn't know that. The second his elbow his the back of his head, he hunched forward faking the pain. With his amazing reaction time, within a split second of his attack, Black Arrow launched his right elbow directly beside him, straight at Chris's rib cage. With one hand gripping a hold of his knee, Chris wouldn't be able to just jumped away, so his chances of blocking were slim. Whether he would be able to dodged or not, Chris showed he knew the basic's of combat, he just didn't know anything about his opponent which was his downfall.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by That Guy March 23rd 2011, 5:03 pm

Chris was trapped and even though he wiggle as much as possible it was impossible to break the Black Arrow's grip on his knee, but the fact his elbow hit the man sent a huge smile across his face! But he smiled far too soon he noticed Arrow's elbow coming at him far too fast for him to escape, His mind raced with possibly moves but none seemed to work out in his favor so he choose the one that would be the most productive. Chris watched in what seemed to be slow motion as Arrow's elbow slammed him hard in the ribs, Blocking the attack could of been possible but would of left him wide open so instead he slammed the stun baton down for Arrow's back with a full electrical current running through it, the shock would effect them both put would at least shake Arrow off of him. The pain of Arrow's attack was now rushing through Chris making the world seem foggy and far off too him now.
That Guy
That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 13th 2011, 9:54 pm

trashed and That Guy sucks so much

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Meeting The - Meeting The Night Hunter. (Steven Skiba and Chris Woodstock) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top