The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Classic Rob and Run I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Classic Rob and Run I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Classic Rob and Run I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Classic Rob and Run I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Classic Rob and Run I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Classic Rob and Run I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Classic Rob and Run I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Classic Rob and Run I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Classic Rob and Run I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Classic Rob and Run I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Classic Rob and Run I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Classic Rob and Run I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Classic Rob and Run I_vote_lcapThe Classic Rob and Run I_voting_barThe Classic Rob and Run I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Classic Rob and Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Classic Rob and Run Empty The Classic Rob and Run

Post by someguy626 March 7th 2011, 9:57 pm

Sweet Tooth had settled well in New York, not exactly what he was used to but he could cope, Normal house, normal job, normal life, he was finally working his way back into society, his days of being a mercenary for whoever called him were over! It was a new beginning, a life of sweet sweet solitude.... ahh who the hell am I trying to kid, "LETS HAVE SOME FUN!" he yelled knocking down his front door, he missed his wealth, he needed it, not to mention the amount of research his still needed to complete, and for research to be done he needed money, and where was money most common.... A BANK OF COURSE!. Sweet Tooth jumped into the air and morphed into a Peregrine falcon, a falcon made of candy but a falcon none the less. He sped through New york faster than a roadrunner on the run from a pesky coyote. As he reached the Bank of New York he rose quickly heading to the roof. The air felt nice flowing past his wings. Near the top he turned towards one of the windows, and morphed even smaller into a spider. He crawled his way over to one of the windows and morphed one of his legs into a very small drill. "Hi ho, hi ho, To rob the bank I go!" he sang happily as he quietly cut a small hole in the window and slipped inside.
someguy626
someguy626

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

The Classic Rob and Run Empty Re: The Classic Rob and Run

Post by someguy626 March 9th 2011, 5:47 pm

Sweet Tooth crawled along the wall, he slipped into a ventilation shaft, he made his way through the complex into the more guarded areas, it was here that he'd actually have to start working his magic, there were three guards manning the vault at all times, heavily armed, it was too bad for them that the vent opened up right ahead of them. Sweet tooth slowly began dripping from a grate in the ventilation shaft. "Hey... what the hell is that?" one of the guards said, notiicing the green dripping substance. The other two guards turned and stared at the candy dripping away, the mere smell of it would spike their interests, "Conners, go check it out" another said. The third guard cautiously made his way towards the liquid dripping from the vent. he let a drop fall onto his finger and brought it up to his face, he took a large sniff and smiled facing the others, "Relax guys!, it's just candy!", the others started laughing, The small pool of candy grew behind the guard mirroring his form, "Sweet Tooth" Sweet tooth, said calmly, and his arms transformed to blades and cut the guard in half. "WHAT THE FUCK!" one of the remaining guards yelled out, aiming his gun at Sweet tooth, "and now... the killing begins."
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2011, 6:23 pm

(Do you mind if I mix my topic into this? Seems nobody wanted to enter mine, so I'll just transfer this post to here. My character is walking around New York.)

While walking around the city, she passed a bank in which people were running out of. "What? What's going on!" She asked the people. One of the men running said "There was a gunshot! Something is going on and the Security guards told us to get out!" He only stopped for a brief second, and kept running. The police weren't here yet, but they should be on their way. Mist was up for her adventure, and finally found it. Now all she had to ask herself is, what would she do?

Mist used the key to Nightkill's house to cut two eye holes in her purple scarf and tied it around her head to mask her eyes. She positioned her hair to fall over the mask. She didn't know where she was going with it, but she was concealing her identity. Entering the building, people recognized the symbol of a hero, as she wore her mask and they gasped. She heard people mumbling: "She's just a kid!" and "She can't be over 15 years old!" The guards were all heading towards a vault in the rear through some passageways, and Mist followed in pursuit of whoever was behind this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 March 12th 2011, 10:38 am

(not at all, i needed someone to RP with anyways)

"Excellent" Sweet tooth said happily, soon he would have his money, "Now lets see what New York's technological security advancements have come to", he looked over to a small panel to the left of the enormous vault door, he almost laughed when he saw it, a 10-key keypad, which would mean that there were 10,000 different combinations to be had, but Sweet Tooth had his own plan for formulating the code, "Open says me" he said, thrusting his fist into the keypad, the metal split allowing Sweet Tooth to allow some of his knuckles to slip into the cracks, they would slither and slide their way to the more mechanical parts of the lock, and from there, they would work their magic. Sweet Tooth began chuckling at how easy this job was going to be. "FREEZE ASSHOLE!" a voice sounded from behind him, and a cacophonous roar of clicking was heard from behind him, Sweet Tooth turned to face a squad of twenty guards all brandishing a multitude of weapons. "Come on guys!" Sweet Tooth said jokingly "Can't we just settle this over your dead bodies?" the guard who appeared to be leading them swung his arm "OPEN FIRE!", bullets were screaming down the hall. ricocheting off of the walls and the vault door, a large number of bullets hit their target, but thanks to Sweet Tooth's aqueous composition the bullets would simply slow when they hit him, and harmlessly fall to the ground on the other side, "CEASE FIRE!" Their leader shouted as the smoke began to clear, hidden beneath the thick smoke Sweet Tooth's arms began melding into large mini-guns, "My turn" Sweet Tooth said smiling as he lifted his arms and let loose hell upon his enemies, candy bullets mowed down the small brigand of guards sent to stop him, it was all over in less than a minute. A large clinkering sound was all that was necessary to bring a smile to his face, he turned and spread his arms wide "OPEN SESAME!" he said for effect as the huge vault door began to swing open, tiny versions of Sweet Tooth worked their way off the vault door and ran towards him, "Da doors open boss!" one of the tiny Sweet Tooth dressed as an Italian mobster said, "Good work, now get back inside" The Sweet Tooths, all jumped onto his leg and melded back into his aqueous body. It was time to take what his, well technically it didn't belong to him...... yet

Last edited by someguy626 on March 14th 2011, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 14th 2011, 12:12 am

Mist spun around the corner where the guards had headed, only to see them getting absolutely demolished by Sweet Tooth. She ducked back behind the corner instantly and pushed her back against the wall, breathing rapidly. What was that thing! She only got a glimpse of the candy man that was easily killing the guards like they were infants. She didn't know how to stop him, she could hear bulletfire firing at him earlier, apparently it had no effect? She didn't know, she was not in a good position right now.

The young girl peered around the corner, as Sweet Tooth was working his way into the door with a few henchmen. The door was swung wide open and the group proceeded to enter. Mist ran towards the dead guards and placed her backpack on the ground, pushing Herbie's head down in the bag and zipping it partially closed so that he would stay hidden, but give him enough air. Reaching over the guard's bodies, she picked up two of their pistols. Her eyebrows raised sorrowfully, she felt bad for the guards. Some of them probably had families, ones that would be now damaged forever with their loss. Quite possibly, they may now be orphans as she was.

Nightkill's combat training provided her enhanced reflexes. Though she was a girl, she had a unique ability, and unique training. Spinning around the corner of the room, blocking the only entrance and exit, she aimed the pistols at Sweet Tooth.

"That's not yours to take, put it down! You're under arrest!" Her purple makeshift mask that covered her eyes made her appear to be a comic book hero, even though she was but a young girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 March 14th 2011, 7:57 pm

Sweet Tooth slowly turned around at the girlish voice, "Another guard eh" he said as he turned he finally got a good look at the girl, a young girl, dressed up like a superhero with a purple facemask holding a pair of guns at him. He instantly burst out laughing, "AHAHAHAHAHA.... go home little girl, go and play with some toys you might actually know how to use", he said smirking at her attempt to threaten him, her bullets couldn't hurt him, no matter how many she fired, and nothing was going to keep him from his rewards, "boys, get the loot, i'll take care of the munchkin", a pair of smaller versions of Sweet Tooth dripped from his legs, "you got it" they said simutanously and slipped into the safe. "now, come at me little girl" Sweet tooth said in a mocking tone.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 14th 2011, 8:33 pm

((Level 4 Durability doesn't give you invincibility to Bullets. You'd need quite possibly 2 levels higher for that. You may be able to take a solid hit, but bullets will wear you down. Unless you have a High Regeneration Rate.))

Mist held the pistols high as Sweet Tooth mocked her with his maniacal laughter, telling her to leave. He split off several miniature forms of himself which dripped down to his legs before saying he was going to 'take care' of her. Instead of firing at the obviously larger target like the guards had done, she lowered the pistols down at Sweet Tooth's ankles and fired 4 bullets, two from each barrel at the miniature Sweet Tooth's. Being smaller than Sweet Tooth, the bullet would be a lot larger in comparison to them. It would be like hitting Sweet Tooth with a cannonball. She took two steps backwards and fired two shots from one barrel then ducked around the corner, leaving Sweet Tooth a trail to pursue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 March 15th 2011, 4:55 pm

((It's not the durability that protects me from bullets, it's my ability to change state, rather than being a solid form i'm more like a gel, and firing a bullet into a gel wont do much, and yes.. I do have a fairly high regeneration rate))

As the girl ran around the corner the full sized Sweet Tooth grinned as the splattered miniature versions of him remelded into their original states, "Looks, like she's got spunk boss" they said chuckling and continuing into the vault, "So she does, finish up quickly boys" he said as he hunched over and morphed into a tiger, "lets have a hunt!" he said and sped around the corner in chase of the girl.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 15th 2011, 7:41 pm

((Sorry to argue further, but he does have a heart, right? A brain? He has to Think, otherwise it's just a man of Candy that can't move. If he's a liquid, bullets will pass through, but still hit a vital organ. Right? I don't know if Invincibility is a valid power on this website.))

As predicted, Sweet Tooth ran around the corner in pursuit in the form of a tiger, a fast moving animal. Mist was running in the opposite direction, with her head looking over her shoulder to see if he was following. She threw a pistol behind her and fired two shots at Sweet Tooth's skull which was the largest target in comparison to the animal's body. She wasn't expecting her opponent to be something this dangerous. Granted, he did level a group of officers, but she didn't think bullets were ineffective altogether. She knew at minimum, they weren't ineffective on her. She had to come up with another plan.

Still running from her opponent, she stood at a T-shaped corridor that dead-ended and went two different directions. Placing her back against the wall, she aimed both pistols up at the fearsome opponent, her heart beating fast from fear. She had to find a way to delay him long enough for help to arrive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 March 15th 2011, 10:13 pm

((He has no organs, that question is like asking Clayface if he has any organs, which he doesn't since he's all clay, Sweet Tooth, same issue, different substance. Bullets are as ineffective on you as they are on me))

The bullets shot right through Sweet Tooth, dipping inside his jelly like body and shooting put the other end, "It's always the same with thees people, I don't like it! I'll shoot it with a gun!.. no originality" the minions were busy taking the stash of cash getting the resources required to make his research fundable, so he had to spare them some time. He got to his feet and morphed back into a humanoid, "That wasn't very nice my dear" he said smiling from what would be a mouth. "Little girls shouldn't be firing bad guns at people.. especially me" he said solidifying his right arm into a battle axe "Now say goodnight!" he said swinging his axe directly at her head,
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 15th 2011, 10:42 pm

((Well, bullets are effective to my character... Just not when I use my power. I'll try to think outside the box I suppose.))

The grotesque creature spent more time talking to Mist, than attacking her. Perhaps he was mocking her, but it granted her more time to maneuver. He shifted back into a form of a human, and his hand morphed into a large battle axe. If it were like the rest of his body, the gelatin substance wouldn't harm her, right? "Time to say goodnight!" The man said. Yeah right, that would be highly unlikely!

"Don't think so." she replied, while dodging with quick reflexes. Her training with Nightkill served her well. She mentally timed the swing and ducked her head down and to the right and threw her body to the right side. The ax dug into the wall she was leaning against, sure enough, it was a solidified and hard. The stuck ax gave her a few seconds to run a few steps away. While the ax was solidified she raised one of the pistols at the ax and fired four shots. While solidified, the melee object would have a higher rate to shatter and fall to pieces towards the ground. Rather than a bullet sailing through a liquid form.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 March 17th 2011, 10:25 pm

The axe shattered upon impact with the bullets, "AUGHH that fucking hurt you little bitch!" Sweet Tooth yelled out, turning as she ran down the hall, "No more games, you're dead kid." he said morphing his remaining arm into a minigun, "Time to spray and pray". He said unleashing a hailstorm of ammunition into the hallway. This kid was becoming an annoyance, it was time to end this.

MEANWHILE

"Hey bill, how many of theese bags did he say we had to lug off" one of the tiny Sweet Tooth copies said to the other, "As many as we need to finish the project" the other said, "And how many is that?", the other Sweet Tooth slapped his forehead as they carried the bags of cash through the hall, "Freeze... munchkins" a raspy voice called out. It was the leader of the guard platoon that Sweet Tooth had eradicated, "You little bastards are gonna pay for this, the guard coughed at them, "What are you gonna do? Bleed on us to death?" The smaller Sweet Tooth said waltzing up in front of the fallen Guard's face, "No.. i'm just gonna do the best thing I can the guard said opening his mouth and chomping down on the top half of one of the clones, "BIIIIILLLL!!!!" the smaller copy yelled as his companion fell to the ground, the Guard groaned and fell unconscious after completing his last valiant attempt to protect the bank. The smaller version of Sweet Tooth ran to the side of his friend, "You're gonna make it through man!" he said holding the bottom half of the copy's corpse, "You've gotta make it through!" but the turned into a pool of liquid candy. "WHYYYY!!! WHYYY!!! he was soo young!" the copy cried out, "HE HAD ONLY JUST SPLIT OFF FROM THE BOSS!!!", "would you just shut the hell up you idiot", a voice resonated from the ground, this only made the other copy cry more "it's like he's still with me now and I can hear his voice... insulting me as always". A small hand hit the back of the copy's head and he fell to the ground, "Oww... what the hell was that for you asshole guard!" the copy yelled turning around only to come face to face with his partner, "you dumb shitbag! We regenerate! Someone biting me won't kill me... god sometimes I wonder where you get your mind, cuz it sure as hell isn't from his brain... now COME ON! we've got a job to do". The copy rose to his feet and went to join his companion, "Yes SIR!" he called out, "I will die a thousand times just to complete our mission! I would jump in front a truck! or Take a bullet for you Sir" the other copy slapped his hand against his forehead again, "Just shut up and carry your bag"
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 18th 2011, 7:01 pm

She wanted to save it as a card up her sleeve but she had no choice. She knew to keep an eye on the shift-shaping foe, unaware of his maximum potential. As his arm morphed into a minigun, her mouth opened a crack and she let out a gasp. As bullets flew down the hallway she burst into a cloud of misty vapor. Luckily for her, she had been able to practice using her ability along with her combat techniques with Nightkill the past 4 years in relative peace.

The bullets streamed through the water molecules and went right through her, blaring down the hallway. At the end of the corridor was a glass window that shattered from the spray of weaponized candy. She ran down the hallway whether Sweet Tooth was in pursuit or not and jumped out of the tall building while in her cloud-like state. The replica of Mist fell from the building down below, where the misty vapor would land softly on the pavement below.

Last edited by Mist on March 18th 2011, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 March 18th 2011, 7:59 pm

Sweet Tooth was suprised at the girl's intangibility, even more when jumped out of the window from the 43rd floor, it was a long way down. He ran over to the broken window and looked down at the ground far below, "Whether you're dead or not kid, it doesn't matter, you're outta the way, and thats all that matters". Sweet Tooth turned to face his minions dragging the two large bags through the hallway. "I told you if we followed the noise of destruction we'd find him!" the clone said, looking up at his boss, "We've got the bags, everythings there". Sweet Tooth unzipped the bags and smiled, with these resources he'd be able to move farther on his research before he had to strike again. "we're heading home boys, mission accomplished" he said and the clones hopped back onto his ankles and melded back into him. "Time to fly" Sweet Tooth hunched over and started to grow and he transformed into a massive candy dragon, he picked up the large bags with his teeth and hung them around his neck, he shot out through the broken window and into the sky above. He had what he needed, it was time to begin work on his prototype.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum