The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
deluge - Sean Michael Collin I_vote_lcapdeluge - Sean Michael Collin I_voting_bardeluge - Sean Michael Collin I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sean Michael Collin

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

deluge - Sean Michael Collin Empty Sean Michael Collin

Post by Arcana February 9th 2011, 9:05 pm

Son of The Crimson Witch

Head of the Thiels family

”It‘s not over until I kick your dumb ass into the ground.”

Alias: Deluge
Titles: Squirt, Seany
Alignment: Chaotic good
Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York City
Date of Birth: 7/21/90
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Height: 5’3
Weight: 126
Currently Located In: New York or Los Angales
Scars and Marks: A large amount of burn marks along his lower abdomen,chest,lower back and upper thighs.

”I‘ve lost enough as it is. I will not let you take what I have left,even if I have to mash you into a pulp.”

Personality: Sean is a innatly dark and destructive individual.With no qualms against destroying anyone who he considers truely evil.Though he has problems about being a bit too trusting sometimes.Which can mostly be attributed to his innate kindheartedness. Always hiding his true feelings behind a fake smile. Charming most into liking him almost instantly. He considers himself a mans man, and has no reason to think otherwise. Most people consider him attractive, though that doesnt really make him arrogant.He can even be overly affectionate to people he likes. Though sometimes he can go overboard with his affection. Leading him to get hurt. Sean is with a somewhat twisted sense of justice where he will kill people like murderers, and rapist, but just petty thieves don't deserve death. He isn't self righteous in the least, and will admit he is a flawed person. Though not in what ways he is.

” I don‘t care if it hurts. I will keep going on until I reach the end,for good or bad.”

History: He was raised by what seemed like a normal family. When in fact half of it was far from normal. His mother was an extremely powerful witch. Though his dad was pretty much normal. Except for him being the CEO of a large company. So Sean was raised somewhat normally some would say. Except for the fact his mother totally spoiled him beyond the realm of it being possible. Anything he wanted he got pretty much. Well he pretty much didn't show any signs of being special till around age four. When he was looking at a glass of water strangely. Just staring at it intensely with some purpose. When the water just jumped up. Which surprised both him and his mother who was looking over him. So she took this as a sign he was special. Maybe as her being the powerful person she was, or something like that. So around the age of six she began to train him in using his power. 

The training in itself was rigorous. Lasting about eight years till he had a decent mastery of his power. That was when his mother Elena Marie began training him in the arts of magic, mostly potion making, and rituals. Alongside a close friend of his Aaron Hale, whom he knew very well. More than friends did usually. His mother also forced him to train in the use of his power, as well as keeping in top shape. Forcing him to take about 3 years of martial arts. Not letting him slack off from the study of. Then on the day on his seventeenth birthday his mother was murdered. With a bullet between her eyes. As if things couldn't get bad enough. A few days later he found his father dead with the top of his head blown clean off. From the pain of the sudden loss his power went out of control. Killing about ten people around his apartment complex. So a bit grief stricken, and somewhat mentally unstable he ran away. From then on traveling alone.

About a year later he was back in his home state New York. Between that time he had become a renown serial killer in a few cities. Never even being caught. Sean had heard of a big party being held by some big corporation. Being the strange guy he was. Decided to steal himself a suit ,and snuck into it. Which was painfully easier than you think. That was when it was hijacked by a strange man. First Sean considered kicking his ass, till he heard his reasons. So with a changed mind he helped the good doctor. Being a distraction while he made his big escape. Which ended with him warranting himself a minor arrest warrant in the progress of it.

”As long as I have breath to fight,I will keep going on. Its just how I roll“

Powers:

Water Magic
[7 EP]
Sean was born with the innate ability to manipulate water with a thought. He can move water and form it into anything that his imagination can conceive; including constructs of water. He is also able to pull water from the air,as well as plants or anything that contains water. With enough concentration he can even create water out of seemingly nothing but really using his massive energy reserves to create the liquid.

Superhuman Speed: Due to the changes that have caused his speed to increase exponentially .
2 wealth
Abilities:

Superhuman speed
Master combatant
Psuedo flight

Fighting Style: He uses a fighting style that is a complex mix of his martial arts, guns skills,swordsmanship and his hydrokinesis.

Power Grid: deluge - Sean Michael Collin JohWs

”Without chaos, how can you know order?”

Appearance: deluge - Sean Michael Collin 15pix38

The sky Is dyed with crimson red,that comes out of the darkness of what needs to be said. The stars we used to know no longer glow. Obscured by all the ash that falls like snow

Last edited by Sean Michael Collin on November 26th 2012, 11:33 pm; edited 68 times in total (Reason for editing : New badass app format)
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

deluge - Sean Michael Collin Empty Re: Sean Michael Collin

Post by Sul-Fury February 9th 2011, 9:29 pm

Interesting character, had a few questions (Though I'm not a moderator.)

1. In the movie (nerdy I know) The Incredibles, there was a character who was similar to Ice Man, and would draw his power out of the Environment, like your character does. While in a burning building, his partner said "Why don't you pull the moisture out of the air?" he replied: "There IS no moisture in this air!" Would that work similarly with your char?

2. Even if water is "Shaped into a weapon" how will it hurt? I'm pretty sure it'll splash against any normal hard surface or person. The only way I could see it causing bodily injury is by two methods. One, Water pressure. Water pressure can even cut metal at a high velocity. Two is by a blast so large and powerful it knocks them into another object like a wall, or off the edge of a tall building.

But a Cool Concept.

deluge - Sean Michael Collin Percy_jackson_wallpaper_08-535x401

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
deluge - Sean Michael Collin Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 9th 2011, 10:13 pm

i see where your comin from.i suppose i should have went into detail about how forming it into a weapon would hurt anyone.I meant like form one then have it like an ice weapon or somethin like that.Though i never thought of him as Frozone,but thanks for the advice,and kinda but as long as their is a source of water available.He can use his power.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 10th 2011, 10:05 am

Thanks for the comment Sul-fury. Taking intiative and what not. Yeah, fix the descriptors and you're good.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 10th 2011, 10:21 am

Fixed :3
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirasis February 10th 2011, 11:44 am

Sorry to post here but i counted and you only have 21 points can you hover or float because if not give yourself an extra point. Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aftan Volian

Demon Form:
STR:4
SPD:6
END:4
INT:1
EP:0
FS:5

Dragon Form:
STR:6
SPD:3
END:5
Cirasis
Cirasis

Number of posts : 74
Humor : Things that are not stupid
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 10th 2011, 11:47 am

there now with 22 points :3
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirasis February 10th 2011, 11:51 am

Cool just pointing out so you don't loose a point because that would be gay.

Aftan Volian

Demon Form:
STR:4
SPD:6
END:4

Dragon Form:
STR:6
SPD:3
END:5
Cirasis
Cirasis

Number of posts : 74
Humor : Things that are not stupid
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 10th 2011, 12:04 pm

yes it would be extremely
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 11th 2011, 8:54 am

Sul-Fury wrote:Interesting character, had a few questions (Though I'm not a moderator.)

You did a good job at pointing out questionable things on the app Fury. Nice work.

Now that your finished with the application, I made you a powergrid and I'll move you into the approved section.

deluge - Sean Michael Collin Deluge

I do have one suggestion that could help your character out greatly. In your powers it says that you can draw water from any available source, which means that you can't create your own water out of thin air. So what happens if your in a situation with no water near by? Well I was thinking since you have pretty high intellect you can make a item to help ya out a bit.

Pretty much you could create and carry around viles. The viles would have a Set amount of water in them. This way you can always have a available weapon, shield, or whatever you might need to defend yourself with. You could make these into a utility belt, something you carry on your back, doesn't matter whatever you want to do with it.

If you like my idea and want to make something like it to help yourself out, just fill out a Item Application.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
deluge - Sean Michael Collin Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 8th 2011, 8:02 pm

15 xp spent on 7 stat. ep now 7
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 8th 2011, 8:13 pm

Approved

Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
deluge - Sean Michael Collin Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Vincent April 8th 2011, 8:35 pm

Powergrid added, approved.

deluge - Sean Michael Collin Victorsigdeluge - Sean Michael Collin Victorpowergrid
Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 14th 2011, 6:46 pm

20 xp spent on 4 strength. Strength now 4
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine April 25th 2011, 6:21 pm

To be honest, the way you've explained the history is a bit fuzzy.. but I understand it well enough.

Re-approved. :]

deluge - Sean Michael Collin Vywjf8
deluge - Sean Michael Collin Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top