The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Brainiac´s Robots I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Brainiac´s Robots I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Brainiac´s Robots I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Brainiac´s Robots I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Brainiac´s Robots I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Brainiac´s Robots I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Brainiac´s Robots I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Brainiac´s Robots I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Brainiac´s Robots I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Brainiac´s Robots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Brainiac´s Robots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Brainiac´s Robots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Brainiac´s Robots I_vote_lcapBrainiac´s Robots I_voting_barBrainiac´s Robots I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Brainiac´s Robots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brainiac´s Robots Empty Brainiac´s Robots

Post by Wannabe January 19th 2011, 11:50 am

Name: Robo-Soldier

Abilities: It can do most things soldiers can do, except talk. They communicate within each other somehow. Also, they´ve got infinite learning capabilities and when they´ve taken enough damage, they automatically send what they´ve learned into Brainiac´s personal computer, which stores them and combines them to help Brainiac create better robots; The only way to ensure that absolutely no data is processed, you must destroy both the chest part of it´s torso and it´s head, they share the information between the two.

Looks:
Spoiler:

History: Brainiac uses these to help him with his research on superheroes and supervillains, should he get in a fight with any one of them. He sends about 5-10 of these in whatever battle he goes to. He had created an entire army of them and can let them out from his pocket dimension, but he only sends that amount, because they were expensive to make and to spend them all on one villain, would just be useless.

STR: 2
SPD: 3
END: 1
INT: 2
EP: 1
FS: 3

Name: Nano-Mega Destroyer:

Abilities: He can shoot a large blast of concentrated energy that could cut through 20 feet of steel, it takes a couple seconds to charge up; It also has the same learning abilities as the Robo-Soldiers.

Looks:
Spoiler:

History: One day, while Brainiac was at home playing video games, he got inspired by one of the enemies and decided to make something similar to it. Due to how many resources and how long it takes to create just one, he only uses them for enemies that are really strong in close combat. Brainiac can let them out from his pocket dimension gloves, like the Robo-Soldiers.

STR: 5
SPD: 1
END: 4
INT: 0
EP: 4
FS: 1

Robo-Soldiers are NPC, Nano-Mega Destroyers are PC.

Last edited by Wannabe on January 19th 2011, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Brainiac, Teenage Genius
Brainiac´s Suit´s Abilities
Brainiac´s meatshields
Brainiac´s Robots 1426cll

Master Raum
Wannabe

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Brainiac´s Robots Empty Re: Brainiac´s Robots

Post by The Black Arrow January 19th 2011, 12:34 pm

I'm not sure how many points robots get for their powergrid (I'm guessing it's based off size, ability, and purpose), but your first robot checks out. 12 points, and none about a lvl 3, so I have no problem with the Intel transfer, once the robot has taken damage. Of course you have to realize that if your robot gets destroyed instantly the data can't be transferred.

Nano-Mega Destroyer might need to toned down a little. I get that you said the take a lot of resources, but in a RPG no one really pays attention to how many resources you have. So the problem I'm seeing is the amount of points it has. 17 points is a lot for a robot, so I'd say it should be lowered to 15, so they balance out more, because flyers only have 20 points, three more than your robot, which could put them at a disadvantage against you, especial when you have your other robots + yourself + your items (See my point?). Also the ability to shoot a large blast is ok since it has 4 EP, just as long as you make it charge up to be able to blast threw 20 feet of steel (Doesn't have to be any longer than just a couple seconds).

Once you deduct two points from the Nano-Mega Destroyer, I will approve.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Brainiac´s Robots Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Wannabe January 19th 2011, 12:46 pm

SpikeSkiba wrote:I'm not sure how many points robots get for their powergrid (I'm guessing it's based off size, ability, and purpose), but your first robot checks out. 12 points, and none about a lvl 3, so I have no problem with the Intel transfer, once the robot has taken damage. Of course you have to realize that if your robot gets destroyed instantly the data can't be transferred.

Nano-Mega Destroyer might need to toned down a little. I get that you said the take a lot of resources, but in a RPG no one really pays attention to how many resources you have. So the problem I'm seeing is the amount of points it has. 17 points is a lot for a robot, so I'd say it should be lowered to 15, so they balance out more, because flyers only have 20 points, three more than your robot, which could put them at a disadvantage against you, especial when you have your other robots + yourself + your items (See my point?). Also the ability to shoot a large blast is ok since it has 4 EP, just as long as you make it charge up to be able to blast threw 20 feet of steel (Doesn't have to be any longer than just a couple seconds).

Once you deduct two points from the Nano-Mega Destroyer, I will approve.

The only way to really make sure my Robo-Soldiers don´t send in what they´ve learned is to destroy the body and head at the same time, since the data is shared between the two parts and most heroes tend to only either hit the head or the chest. Brainiac is a super genius- Superhero fanboy, he has done SOME homework, but still, I´m sorry for not specifying.

Ha ha, I kinda expected as much, just trying to see what I can get away with.

Brainiac, Teenage Genius
Brainiac´s Suit´s Abilities
Brainiac´s meatshields
Brainiac´s Robots 1426cll

Master Raum
Wannabe

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow January 19th 2011, 1:09 pm

Approved.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Brainiac´s Robots Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top