The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_vote_lcapBrainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_voting_barBrainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets Empty Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets

Post by Wannabe January 18th 2011, 11:04 am

Name: Ultra Mega Super Suit of Goodness

Abilities:
Spoiler:
Description:
Spoiler:
Yes, the first letters of the first two abilities are indeed intentional, he´s a pubescent teenage kid who spends all his spare time on the internet, what did you expect?

Name: Super Awesome Tron Look A Like Helmet

Abilities:
Spoiler:

Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Spycams
Abilities: Brainiac made many nanobots and spread them across the city and the formed into some spycams that automatically inform him when there´s danger, where it is, and how to get there.
Description: They´re too small to see.

Last edited by Wannabe on January 18th 2011, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wannabe

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets Empty Re: Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets

Post by The Black Arrow January 18th 2011, 3:46 pm

So the suit, itself allows you too boost a single stat a time, to fit your situation. This would be ok, you might just have to put a cool-down, or a casting time, because being able to instantly boost a stat whenever could be over powered.

X-Ray Function for the helmet should be fine, I don't see a problem there.

Air Filtering is a minor detail, but it can come in handy and you have the int. for it so I'd say it's fine.

Infinite Internet Access, should only be accessible out of combat, because it should block your eye sight. If someone else says it doesn't have to block eye sight, that's ok it's just my opinion.

Voice modifier is again a minor detail, so it should be fine.

Your Spycam's are something that just help you while RPing, but you should only have them in one city, I'm assuming that you will put them in the city that your character is from.

I don't see any of these would be a problem, I think most of this is good. The only thing that might be a problem is the amount of gadgets you have, but unless a admin tells you that, I think you'll be ok Very Happy
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets Empty Re: Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets

Post by Wannabe January 18th 2011, 7:01 pm

SpikeSkiba wrote:So the suit, itself allows you too boost a single stat a time, to fit your situation. This would be ok, you might just have to put a cool-down, or a casting time, because being able to instantly boost a stat whenever could be over powered.

X-Ray Function for the helmet should be fine, I don't see a problem there.

Air Filtering is a minor detail, but it can come in handy and you have the int. for it so I'd say it's fine.

Infinite Internet Access, should only be accessible out of combat, because it should block your eye sight. If someone else says it doesn't have to block eye sight, that's ok it's just my opinion.

Voice modifier is again a minor detail, so it should be fine.

Your Spycam's are something that just help you while RPing, but you should only have them in one city, I'm assuming that you will put them in the city that your character is from.

I don't see any of these would be a problem, I think most of this is good. The only thing that might be a problem is the amount of gadgets you have, but unless a admin tells you that, I think you'll be ok Very Happy

It does require a cool-down time, I guess I didn´t make it clear, my bad.

Thanks for your opinions, señor.
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 19th 2011, 12:59 am

You're good I say approved. Also, the Internet doesn't really have to block vision, depending on how you're using it. If it's visual it does need to obscure, like the images pop up but they are translucent, but I don't see it being used in combat at all so I doubt it will affect it.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Wannabe January 19th 2011, 9:34 am

Gregor wrote:You're good I say approved. Also, the Internet doesn't really have to block vision, depending on how you're using it. If it's visual it does need to obscure, like the images pop up but they are translucent, but I don't see it being used in combat at all so I doubt it will affect it.

Thanks for the compliment.

The internet will mostly be used by my character to check out some other superheroes and see what their powers are, but that´s just about it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Brainiac, Teenage Genius
Brainiac´s Suit´s Abilities
Brainiac´s meatshields
Brainiac´s tight´s, helmet, and trinkets 1426cll

Master Raum
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top