The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Enter The Black.....Gun? I_vote_lcapEnter The Black.....Gun? I_voting_barEnter The Black.....Gun? I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Enter The Black.....Gun?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enter The Black.....Gun? Empty Enter The Black.....Gun?

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 18th 2009, 3:11 am

Black gun yawned as he woke up in his bed, scratching his head. Another day to kill and to make money for life. Going towards his computer his next assignment was ready. Reading up on it he gave them his fee for super-powered targets. A few minutes later they agreed to the terms and Black gun recieved the first half of the payment. Grabbing his usual two clips of cut diamond bullets, the usual for super powered, he went out the door. Outside he went around back to his gun storage where he placed a code into the regular tempered-steel shed. Entering he took two silverballers, his sniper, and the silencers as well as his foiled brief case to hold it all. Then he sat out to the base of operations this were to go down.

First of all he requested that across the street at the motel there be a room set up for him at the highest reach. From there he took the key from the attendent and took to the room. Going up the stairs into room 233 he set up his sniper riffle and loaded his silver ballers. From the window he looked through the sniper scope. There were two gaurds in relatively closed rooms up at the top of the base. He opened the window slightly to fit his gun out then took them out. No one saw as usual but then again no one paid attention. He packed his suit case with the disasembled sniper and closed it up. He put the suit case in the closet and set up a bomb trap to it. Then in his finely done outfit he headed out the door. Black gun silently went over to the doors of the base and went in.

He hid quickly and saw a staff door open. They were having a catering party tonight and that was the door for the catering staff. He went in quitely and took his outfit off to change into a catering outfit. He hid his nice clothes into the locker and left. Now outside he went into a room where there was silverwere. Now since he was dressed up in catering outfit he was instructed to take some silverwere to the front. The target was most likely in there and was properly gaurded by metal detectors and armed men. He too his silveballers and his diamond shooting gun and hid it under the silver presenting top. They wouldn't check it because it is all metal. Going into the entrance to the front they check him and found nothing. Entering he headed to the bathroom where he retrieved his guns and placed them into his catering jacket. There he continued outside to the front room and placed the silverwere where the table was. Then he turned his attention to the gaurds, gaurding the boss's room. He decided to go into the kitchen where he mixed up som white wine, gin, and a baezing cocktail; a little poison of course. He gave the assortment of drinks to the gaurds, where after a few minutes they went to use the bathroom.

Black gun headed in after them with his silverballers. With the silent silverballers he shot both of them in the back of the head. There he took one of their outfits and hid his guns once more. Heading into the bosses room he took out his silent gun and asked the boss a question. The boss turned around and he was shot in the head instantly by a diamond bullet. There he fell dead out of his chair. Now it was time to leave and he went back down the hallway. Going back to the locker he stashed his suit, he returned to his original outfit and headed out quitely.

Returning back to the motel he disabled the bomb and retrieved his suitcase and returned the keys to the room; leaving home in his car...
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Enter The Black.....Gun? Empty Re: Enter The Black.....Gun?

Post by The Black Knight November 18th 2009, 3:56 am

Wilbert wasn't on patrol, not now at least, it wasn't quite night time yet, and crime wasn't too bad during the day, anything he saw he could usually deal with in his citizen clothes or just quickly change elsewhere depending on the type of incident. Something that could only be done by some one like the Black Knight, would only be done by him, Wilbert was extremely intelligent, he knew how to hide his identity. He wore baggy black jeans, a baggy black t-shirt, and a nice pair of black sneakers. He couldn't help but love the color black, he guessed it was a thing of his in and out of the costume.

The gangsta strolled down the street, well, pretending to be, and doing so very well. He pretended to be a more street wise thug during the day, to help throw off the man he really was at night. Suddenly an odd feeling hit his gut when he heard sirens, followed by many police cars speeding around the corner, heading to a crime scene. They just had to be, there were five of them! He needed to check this out, he turned around and began walking the other way. He kept walking til he stopped by a dark alley, he quickly looked around to make sure no one was looking, quickly darting into the blackness of the alley.

There he quickly pressed the button on his watch, his costume then began to stretch over him, slowly crawling over his skin and clothing, covering him up. A smirk coming to his face from beneath his black mask, his hands down powerfully at his sides, his dark form hidden in the shadows, only his glowing white eyes visible. He looked above him to the rooftops, he knew where he had to go. He then immediately began jumping wall to wall, jumping up higher until he reached the rooftops where he flipped onto, landing skillfully on his feet. He took off in a sprint forward, moving across the rooftop towards the other edge, intending to leap off and follow the police.

He jumped off the edge with out a worry, like he had done it hundreds of times before, gripping his grapnel device in his left hand as he did so. He then slung it forward, the grapnel clinging to a higher building a good distance from him. He swung himself skillfully, like a man in the circus, it was unreal. He flung himself high into the air, flipping and pressing the device again, causing the grapnel and wire he swung from to reel in. While free falling, he moved the device from his left hand to his right, repeating the process and swinging himself close to the police, his shadowy figure following them.

They came up to a fancy resturaunt, where a few murders seemed to have taken place, the press was everywhere, ambulances as well. Wilbert could put the pieces together, he wasn't stupid, but the question was who did this? Wilbert landed directly in the middle of everything, not caring if the cameras were on him, not caring who was here. Only caring about finding this killer, and taking him down. His eyes darted around the crowd, most of them being a startled, a few of them being happy and shouting. "It's him! The Black Knight!" Fans, it was nice to have them.

Wilbert softly shook his head as the police rose their guns at him, but the chief all ordered them to stop immediately, a few people in the crowd seemed angry about that as well. Many people knew of the Black Knight and his good deeds, but some also viewed him as a crook, or simply didn't care. What ever, they needed him more than they thought, he would do his job, whether they liked him or not. The officer in charge of it all walked up to The Black Knight, raising a brow at him as he placed his hands on his own belt. "Alright Black, It's good to see you again. Sorry about that, just gotta understand, we've been under a lot of stress lately...Now what do you need? Ah why do I even ask, you want in on the case?"

He smirked from beneath his mask, speaking up in his usual poetic and deep voice. "You know me well...Who's responsible for these murders...?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Enter The Black.....Gun? Blackknight1Enter The Black.....Gun? Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 18th 2009, 4:10 am

The Police Chief raised both eye brows and had a puzzled look on his face. He motioned for a man to bring him the recently created file. A few minutes later the man ran back panting with the file. Looking through it quick he did not see a shred of evidence except clean diamond bullets," Well Black sorry to say we don't have a clue. The assailant was not seen and managed to move undetected through the blind spots. Apparently he knew what he was doing. It is apparent that this man must have been a hired hit. No finger prints, shoe marks, or even a trace to go off of. He went in like a stalker. The only thing we have are these two regular bullets and one diamond bullet that were found in the three target's heads. Apparently the main target was shot with the diamond one. They were clean and untraceable we have no clue what he looks like, but we do have a witness from the hotel who said a man came in to room 233," then turning to another man he asked him to brink that file.

A few minutes later the man came back panting with a file," Ah yes ok.... The witness said he was an african-american male with not a lot of hair. He checked into room 233 for a few minutes, went across the street for thirty, and then came back and left," after finishing a sentence a detective comes up with two bullets. He discusses with him for just a few minutes," These two bullets came from a m11 sniper riffle and they are also clean and untraceable. These are new but there is nothing to go on besides the description."
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 18th 2009, 4:38 am

Wilbert rose his brow at the officer, untraceable? That word was rather hard for Wilbert to hear unless he's tried it himself, he was an extremely skilled detective, he made these guys look like amateurs. The target sounded interesting though, he had a feeling that the witness may be more helpful than they may think. That man may very well be the assassin, or it might not be, but he may be linked to it. Wilbert needed to track him down, somehow, he would find a way, and he always did. The assassin sounded dangerous, allowing him to stay out on the streets will most likely lead to more murders...

"I'll take the bullets...And I'll deal with this case...Farewell for now..." He said calmly as he turned away from him, sprinting in the opposite direction and leaping high into the air, swinging himself with his grapnel device to a nearby rooftop. He landed on both feet easily, as usual, he then began running across the rooftops, heading towards the apartments he spoke of, remembering that apartments number, remembering how he described him; his memory was perfect.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 18th 2009, 4:46 am

Heading back in he placed his gun into his private armory and took his shoes off. Going to bed the story was already being printed on the newspaper and on TV... No one named or saw the killer. The rest of fee was paided straight up. He was tired and he had another job tomarrow so it was time to get some sleep. He was glad he could sleep in a real bed at the end of the day. His titanium shed was completely closed off and the code, eye detector, voice activator, blood sampler, and hair scanner were all activated and those that failed we hit with a machine gun blast and dropped into a hidden room.

It was good to have money...
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 20th 2009, 4:26 am

Wilbert arrived at the roof of the apartment, landing gracefully on both feet, his eyes darting around as he stood from his crouched position, turning and moving to look off the edge off the building. His eyes narrowed as they scanned the area, looking around for anyone who matched the description with in the area, nothing. Not a person in sight, and he most likely wouldn't have gone back to that hotel, no, someone with his skill would be too smart to pull something like that. The Black Gun was out there somewhere hiding, it was only a matter of time before he was found. And when he was located, The Black Knight would deal with him personally..

Last edited by The Black Knight on October 8th 2011, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 20th 2009, 5:09 pm

Black Gun called the agency for information his next target. He had recieved an email that told him to check. This was a night job, and the person who he was targetting today... a man that went by Knight. Taking the call the agency responded to him with a description. Packing his silverballers, diamond shooter, and smoothbore guns he walked out to find him. He had already covered his price for super powered targets and he was paid half of it. Now it was time to find him and kill him...
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 23rd 2009, 12:53 am

Wilbert simply hid himself amongst the shadows of one of the highest buildings in the area, crouched down like one of those gargoyles on the roofs edge, staring down into the dark streets of Chicago. His dim glowing white eyes concealed his true bright brown ones, darting about the city in search of this killer. Thanks to his scanner, he was able to detect the location of the same materials used in the bullets. With this he could locate his killer, though it would take time to scan all of Chicago. Wilbert began to get that strange feeling in his gut, that feeling he gets when something bad is about to happen, he remained on his guard.

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top